Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Man who 'attacked Lindsay Lohan in her hotel room is a GOP congressional staffer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I dont care for this guy.
I dont care for lindsey lohan.
I also dont care for it being front page news each time she farts.

Would be nice if she od'ed on something.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I used to like Lohan but she is trashed now but she apparently lied and the police dropped charges

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

November can't come soon enough...if for no other reason, than an end to the partisan bickering and gutter sniping across the media and across the nation. Enough...

And yet you engage in partisan bickering like almost all who frequent the political ATS mudpits

And I admit I'm guilty as well. It's never going to end until some terrible national catastrophe brings us together, like 9/11 did for about 3 months.

Politics is inherently populated with personalities that love the bickering and gutter sniping or else they wouldn't do it. It's the nature of the beast.

edit on 1-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Only here can I make a general note lamenting the issues of partisan bickering......to get a reply attacking me for bickering. Hmmm...

In general terms... Yeah, I'm political..In fact, I'm political to an extreme. Heck, I'm literally one of those people who grew up watching Family Ties primarily for the entertainment of Michael J Fox's character. lol..

What I try not to do is blindly attack individual people for having ideology different than my own. I hate Obama so strongly it vibrates...however, I don't LOVE Republicans because of it. I don't HATE Democrats, as individual people. I don't even think they're stupid for disagreeing with me.

In fact, Bush was about as Republican in my view as Jimmy Carter. His last two years of bailouts and corporate welfare at the expense of the public sounds exactly like putting the state above the needs of the individuals to me.
He embodied how much the Republican Party has LEFT everything conservative, not come to live it.

So.. Bickering? Well.. Depends on definition. I look at bickering as debating PEOPLE...not topics. I bend over backwards to debate PEOPLE...but never (within my ability) making it PERSONAL. It's the fact that having a debate WITHOUT it becoming personally insulting and attacking each other is becoming so challenging just lately here that I mention as bickering.

......as long as its not bickering to mention, of course.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I wonder if he sent her a pic of his "Weiner" in his underwear?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I wonder if he sent her a pic of his "Weiner" in his underwear?

At least the republicans like women and not 17 year old boys

< br />

Kerry Gauthier is being urged by members of his own party after reports that the the Minnesota state representative had oral sex with a 17-yeear-old boy at a Duluth-area rest stop in July. Read more at www.inquisitr.com... 99

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

At least the republicans like women and not 17 year old boys

Oh really? Here's a list

List of Republican Pedophiles

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yea but they were all girls

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

What an horribly distasteful statement. Sexual abuse of anyone, regardless of age, sex or party affiliation is sickening, and certainly shouldn't be joked about.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I was not talking in government. Those morons do not speak for everyone,same as the democrats do not speak for everyone. Again you are using a minority to dictate how a majority feel. But here is the thing people forget. Yes a woman has the rights to control her body. Now if she knowingly goes out and has sex without a condom should she not have taken precautions to prevent pregnancy? Be on the pill or something?

People are not used to dealing with consequences of their actions these days. As soon as that child had a working brain and heart it should be too late to get aborted. They do not have to keep the child but the least they could do is give it up for adoption. Democrats like to talk about family values but rarely actually do anything other than talk.(not all dems mind you BTW)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~

Originally posted by Juggernog

What an horribly distasteful statement. Sexual abuse of anyone, regardless of age, sex or party affiliation is sickening, and certainly shouldn't be joked about.

Aww, im sorry. I was just kidding

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Lindsay Lohan is a EFFIN RICH drunk, drug addict and a thief. WHO feels sorry for her? ONLY A DEMOCRAT!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I feel sorry for her, and many others. She is a troubled soul who is falling far short of her true life. I believe that we all will live for ever, and she's making a mess of it so far. I don't want any one to choose that kind of life either in this life or the next.

And I feel sorry for a lot of posters who momentarily let hate and anger fill them so completely that it spills out in their words. There's a lot of that going on now, and I'm sad to see it. I've done it too.

(I'm not a Democrat.)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I actually feel kind of bad about how mean my post was about her.... I can't edit it now though.

She needs to get a hold on her life. No one is watching out for her.... Someone should step in and tell her whats up.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is pretty bad I haven’t checked this thread in a while but at the beginning wasn’t the topic about the guy who threw her around and I thought I read he choked her? I mean OK she is less than a role model but who is the victim here.

I see this happen when I read about rape cases and no I am not saying she was raped but shouldn’t people be condemning the person who used violence and took unwarranted photos and not about the disillusioned girl. Let’s just forget that she is a star of sorts for a moment and just think about her as just another girl. Maybe I am missing the point to this thread but I think people are focusing on the wrong things here.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Dear truthinfact,

Yes, I'm off-topic, but I wanted to tell you how much you impressed me with your latest post.
Well done, let me buy you a beer. And thanks.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

There are a huge portion of the republican fan base that do not support abortions under the circumstance of rape, deformation, or threat of death to mother.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by yuppa

There are a huge portion of the republican fan base that do not support abortions under the circumstance of rape, deformation, or threat of death to mother.

You are so on the money I bet it is like 99.9999999999%. The GOP hates women. I bet they hate kitties and puppies also.

If we are going to stick to the plan and demonize them we should go all out.

Hopefully you will have some new dirt we can sling at them. They deserve it right because they are on the wrong side.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

I have come to the tentative conclusion that RealSpoke is joking.

A huge portion of Republicans oppose abortions to save the life of the mother? That's somewhere well past wrong.

Although, to be fair, he didn't specify what "huge" means to him.

I have noticed a flood of threads, involving relative trivia, that try to connect to Romney or the GOP. Could it be a distraction campaign? Might there be a site which provides the "scandal" du jour? Or is it that passions run so high in politics that it is impossible to have a reasoned discussion on ATS about it?

But you've pointed out something that is often overlooked. You used the term "wrong side." That's almost a giveaway that the user is conservative. One attempts to persuade someone on the wrong side. Liberals think the phrase should be "evil side." Someone who is evil cannot be reasoned with, so they don't bother. Evil is to be destroyed "by any means necessary," so what's a little cheating, or lying, or slander? It's all in a good cause.

That same thinking shows up in Jihadists.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Conservatives are puppy hating kitten kicking gun toting nut jobs. They are all they same they hate everything.

Being a progressive liberal I know what is best for everyone. Freedom of choice is just a illusion I can control with endless propaganda and misdirection.

Thankfully both sides are so gullible they fall for it hook line and sinker. It is a good time in history to be a progressive. The people want change and they really don't care what the cost will be as long as they remain fat and entertained.

Just like Real I paint with a large brush I don't want to miss anything.
edit on 2-10-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

meh

I could take a cheap shot at this but it kind of reminds me of the Aurora movie shooting. James Holmes being a member of Occupy Wall Street was somehow important. (It really wasn't.)
www.examiner.com...

So these crazies join organisations on the right as well as the left... nothing to see here...

meh

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join