Its all in the numbers. 11:11 and other various number sequences

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well where to I begin. Next month will be October. The tenth month of the year. On October 11 it will be 10/11/12. If you at them up it will be 10+11+12=32 and 3+2=5. 5 is a prime number.

the same thing will happen on November 10 which will be 11/10/12.

December 21, 2012 will be 12/21/12. IF you add this up it will be 12+21+12=45 and 4+5=9. nine is not a prime number. But if you add 5+9 you get 14 and 1+4=5 so again we are back at 5 which as stated before is a prime number....

Blah blah blah.... Does anyone really believe in this nonsense?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
No.

Man invented dates and numbers and time.
Therefore they have no deeper meaning than what we give them.
Since nothing humans do matters in the grand scheme of things, neither do our inventions.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Well, yes & no.

I certainly did not invite this crap into my life but the ole' 11:11 is very persistent and seems to be more prevalent the more time goes on - with me personally.

Numerology is a fascinating subject and the amount of threads on ATS to do with this little enigma is staggering.

I consider myself quite rational and skeptical until proven otherwise (which does not happen that often
), my career requires that I keep a close eye on time (GMT - Naval Navigator) but this little gem just won't go away - no matter how much I attempt to dismiss it. Fleeting glance at the clock - impact of the number lasts for hours sometimes.

If it was not happening to me I would be taking everybody to task, but it is so I'm a little stumped to be honest.

S&F for what I am sure will be an interesting thread, to say the least!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I like nice round numbers, like 10.

Ten is a good number. 11 is not. 11 is a terrible number. It is probably the cause of all misery on Earth. It should be detested and loathed. It should be deleted.

Down with

Henceforth, I declare 11 persona non Grata. There will be no more references to this hateful number. It shall be skipped and removed from all records.

All people from this point on will use (10 +1) or (12 - 1) for all future needs.

Let it entered into the official record!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Haha LOL

Those emoticons are GOLD!!!

I am still cracking up as I write this.

True words - henceforth I will give all 10+1's a sacrificial burning upon receipt of same.

Word brah..........

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Ha.

Here you go man. Different board smilies
Scroll about half way down the page.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Sweet! this is me to you -

Now I am armed and dangerous - lookout ATS

Oh and back on topic (sorry OP), hows that 10+1 aye - geez - I'm over it............ 11
edit on 30-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

top topics

join