It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Kryptos Solved! - was tutankhamuns tomb, found by the cia, using earths magnetic field?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i tried to find the newly released photos by carters family.
but instead i found something fascinating....

read this www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />
read on untill you get to Martha RI, Marie Coleman, Margrit labouchere....absolutly mouthwateringly fascinating.

its like a small window into their ideologies and line of thought,,,,,crazy...i think we are opening a can of worms here

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

i completely dissmiss that the tomb was robbed....the gold was untouched...

the reason for claiming it was opened before is weird...questions like...what happened to tuts penis...etc....they turn around and say it was raided...they left the gold but took his penis...!!

also why did so many top people know about what he was doing....wasnt there a world war going on, prior to him arriving in egypt....all these earls and queens, forgot about the after effects of war...but more concerned with archeology?

dodge

peace.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by Byrd

i completely dissmiss that the tomb was robbed....the gold was untouched...

the reason for claiming it was opened before is weird...questions like...what happened to tuts penis...etc....they turn around and say it was raided...they left the gold but took his penis...!!

You're either trolling or you're just being ignorant. What makes you so sure that all the gold was untouched? Isn't it possible that there was more gold in there that was previously stolen? How would you even know? Well as long as we're ignoring any information that other people are offering and just running with our own unfounded ideas because we wish our fantasies were true, let me throw out a solution to your quote above: Tut's penis was made of gold. That's why it was stolen. Boom.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

jsut read a thread last night of a member posting a C2C yt of a guy that called in about his dad working on/in a 'Dark or Black Pyramid"

sounds like it ties into this ..

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino
You're either trolling or you're just being ignorant. What makes you so sure that all the gold was untouched? Isn't it possible that there was more gold in there that was previously stolen? How would you even know? Well as long as we're ignoring any information that other people are offering and just running with our own unfounded ideas because we wish our fantasies were true, let me throw out a solution to your quote above: Tut's penis was made of gold. That's why it was stolen. Boom.

haha

ok...apples and oranges

tuts privates was apparently taken for potions etc lol

but.... i still think carter was the first....especially that particular tomb.....he found others BTW

peace

btw...im not ignoring comments, i respect the members....i just like challanging them lol
edit on 3-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

jsut read a thread last night of a member posting a C2C yt of a guy that called in about his dad working on/in a 'Dark or Black Pyramid"

erm..post that link mate...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
btw...im not ignoring comments, i respect the members....i just like challanging them lol
edit on 3-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

The problem is that you're just saying, "No that's wrong, I'm dismissing it" without backing it up with anything. It's not constructive and won't accomplish anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You have to assume a sign in the front yard of the US CIA building would be there to convey a message.
Something logical like this is who we are?
or full disclosure of their clandestine mission?

Part 4 is the only text they are still not disclosing.

Problem is that the esoteric clues you need to solve the puzzle, are actually acquired through the process of deciphering the earlier parts.

Revealing the text encrypted in the fourth part of the puzzle would not solve the puzzle I'm sure some of the analysts have figured out the text they are just afraid to let us have at it for some reason.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

I've listened to Linda Molten Howe's recent appearances on C2C too and I wondered if someone wasn't pulling her leg - it just seemed a bit too convenient that all of a sudden all these sons are calling her about their dad's work in underground Alaska - But still, there is that part of me who clicked on this thread, and I did wonder where those decyphered coordinates pointed to!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Reality dude, try and come back to reality before dec21 please

OP do some meditation and ask your spirit to be released from confusion

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join