It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Become an instant millionaire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Become an instant millionaire
America being a litigious society, our President has given us an opportunity to redistribute the wealth.
We are not allowed to sue the Government for importing large quantities of drugs and in the same vein we cannot sue the creators of poisoned GM corn (Monsanto, et al). We CAN do something about the DISTRIBUTORS!!
Three things to remember: One: you must be a user, two: you must not be greedy and three: you must avoid class action.

There are hundreds of distributors around that you have to be committed to at least one of them. One of the most well heeled is Walmart who actually admits to selling the poisoned GM corn-on-the-cobb. There is Kellogs, Frito-Lay, Orville Redenbacher, hundreds of canned corn manufactures (every grocery store has their own label), and do not forget the ever present HIGH Fructose Corn Syrup! You can also choose restaurant chains that you frequent. Your choices come from your daily life.

I know being "not greedy" goes against the Bankster mentality but you are not a Bankster. You just want court costs, lawyer fees and three million for yourself so you can slowly die from poisoning in reasonable comfort. Keep the costs separate so you get the whole three million in cash all for yourself - do not settle for payments over time!. Three million for yourself leaves plenty for others.

Do not do class action as that is a con for the lawyers to keep all the money. You must also not tell everyone until after you and the other readers get yours first!

Do not worry about the ones who do not get in the corn line. There is the GM rice with arsenic and soybeans too. There will be enough for everyone if YOU DO NOT GET GREEDY!!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Using the legal system (already corrupted) to fight AgroCorp, Inc (corrupted) by trying to get our medical system (corrupted) or FDA (need I say.... corrupt) to actually admit this stuff it poison?!

I guesstimate the likelihood to be about 0%, give or take....

but I like the way you think!

join