It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Food Consumed on the Moon - The Elements of Bread and WIne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I found this to be most interesting. Lunar Communion.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
lunar co-moon-ion .. There's allways someone making a fuss over nothing regarding the woman
on the vid filling a law suit over a prayer on the moon..I couldn't believe she would do that ..
edit on 30-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
NASA does a HUGE amount of religious things that on the surface may seem Christian but they are much, much older.

But Christians don't see that, they skim over the fact that every single spacecraft is named for another God, Demi-god or Greek/Roman hero and that launch dates and other practices line up with ancient Pagan and Pantheon religious holidays and offering days.

Look them up sometimes, as I don't seem to recall a Samson, Daniel, or even Archangel Micheal spacecrafts...I do know Saturn, Gemini, and of course Apollo nearest they go to is Genesis and there is a reason for that one.

Unfortunately most people are content to see what is on the surface and don't tend to look deeper.

edit on 30-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
NASA was (is) inspired by Nazi ideology the origins of which lie in Satanism.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

"co-moon-ion", bwahaha!

I find that private practice of religion in public life should be a no-brainer. They decided to do sacrament while on a very important, giant leap for all of mankind, that's fine. That's their business. No sense in getting any panties in a twist over it! (Same thing with prayer at a football game, etc)

Now, once commercial non-stop flights to the moon start, I'd settle for my bag of peanuts and a complimentary beverage!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you. For some reason, that was just the inspirational lift I needed today. Fifty years ago maybe we were ready to step off our planet and go to other worlds bringing humanity and goodness. Now? I'm not so sure. Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You sure that was communion they were taking? I seem to recall an article i read on it being a pagan ritual to Orion (Nimrod's constellation).

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Thank you. For some reason, that was just the inspirational lift I needed today. Fifty years ago maybe we were ready to step off our planet and go to other worlds bringing humanity and goodness. Now? I'm not so sure. Thanks again.

This world is our prison, we were never meant to leave here and we won't. Not in our bodies. Not in this life, and not in the next.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

This world is our prison, we were never meant to leave here and we won't. Not in our bodies. Not in this life, and not in the next.
Well your wrong about that sir/mam... care to clarify why you think that?..
Man has visited the moon explain the reflectors mirror on the moon that needed hand calibration..
Maybe you can explain the ISS and it's earthly bodies that roam around ..
Jesus mary and joseph sir/mam ..

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Man has visited the moon explain the reflectors mirror on the moon that needed hand calibration..

I never said we didn't go to the moon, the moon is still within the earth's protective magnetosphere, but we're not going out there where not only intense radiation can kill you but a billion or more other things along with it. We're not leaving this earth, we can't.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

I never said we didn't go to the moon, the moon is still within the earth's protective magnetosphere, but we're not going out there where not only intense radiation can kill you but a billion or more other things along with it. We're not leaving this earth, we can't.

(You don't know that for a fact that we are not leaving this earth) plus the moon has a weak
magnetic field frozen iron but we still coped That's a mighty bold statement to make claiming we will never leave this earth..

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
NASA does a HUGE amount of religious things that on the surface may seem Christian but they are much, much older.

But Christians don't see that, they skim over the fact that every single spacecraft is named for another God, Demi-god or Greek/Roman hero and that launch dates and other practices line up with ancient Pagan and Pantheon religious holidays and offering days.

Look them up sometimes, as I don't seem to recall a Samson, Daniel, or even Archangel Micheal spacecrafts...I do know Saturn, Gemini, and of course Apollo nearest they go to is Genesis and there is a reason for that one.

Unfortunately most people are content to see what is on the surface and don't tend to look deeper.

edit on 30-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

Yes, I was aware of that. And so are our months and days. Should we make new names for that?

Monday = Firstdayofworkday?
Tuesday (Tiersday)=Nextday?
Wednesday (Wodin's day)=Midweekday?
Thursday(Thor's day)=Gladitsalmostoverday?
Friday(Freya's day) =ThankYawehitsendoftheweekday?
Saturday(Saturn's day)=Restday 1?
Sunday.....=Restday redux?

I realize that ancient Hebrews called them by Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and so forth. So we can go back to that? Wouldn't that be putting the world back under Jewish law?

There is no easy answer to this, but perhaps we can work together to come up with a consensus of what to call our days?

What would you propose?

BTW, I created my own holiday. February 9 is "Law of Kindness Day". I celebrated by giving to charities that I don't normally give to already. Then some people protested because I said "Law" because to them, we are not under the law.

KJV Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. 12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. 13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. 14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar. 15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens. 16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard. 17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms. 18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night. 19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff. 20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. 21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet. 22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple. 23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land. 24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant. 25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. 28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. 29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. 30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. 31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

I wore purple that day.

Now before anyone goes looking for anything about my new holiday, I simply created it out of randomness. I am not worried about the Catholic saints days. I am not Catholic, so it does not matter to me. But like I said, it's a day for me. If someone else decides to make their own holidays, I see nothing wrong with that. I am not saying this is a law, to celebrate on February 9. So please, don't read anything into my day. Tu B'Shevat occurs at the same time, but I am not Jewish, so I don't celebrate that. I read that proverb and said "I can be like that woman, one that God calls virtuous".

Even though every day I can speak the law of kindness, it is simply a good reminder for me. So please, Christians, I hope you understand, this is not anti-Christian, but affirmation of my Christian faith. No new theology.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Even though every day I can speak the law of kindness, it is simply a good reminder for me. So please, Christians, I hope you understand, this is not anti-Christian, but affirmation of my Christian faith. No new theology

Personally i find the need for holidays pointless. Theyre all just another day for me. I go through the motions for everyone else but i couldn't care less.

In regards to "virtuous women" prophetically it can have meanings such as pure religion of God, which his wife didn't play the whore with other gods and remained true to him as an "immoral woman" swings in the opposite direction.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by WarminIndy

Even though every day I can speak the law of kindness, it is simply a good reminder for me. So please, Christians, I hope you understand, this is not anti-Christian, but affirmation of my Christian faith. No new theology

Personally i find the need for holidays pointless. Theyre all just another day for me. I go through the motions for everyone else but i couldn't care less.

In regards to "virtuous women" prophetically it can have meanings such as pure religion of God, which his wife didn't play the whore with other gods and remained true to him as an "immoral woman" swings in the opposite direction.

It is all in interpretation, I suppose. But I like to think I am not one of those immoral women, so this is a personal thing for me. We should never be compelled to celebrate holidays if we feel that we are in bondage to the rites and rituals that eventually become meaningless. For Christians, we don't have to celebrate Passover because it happens for us every day. When the Blood of Jesus was applied to our hearts, the angel of death passes over us. That is constant. So we don't have to keep Passover through rituals, they then are meaningless to us.

top topics

join