It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtime Lurker, decided to grow a voice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
HELLO, WORLD!

I have read this site for a few years now, and decided it was time to join and let my voice be heard. There are many interesting things afoot these days... so I'm very excited to be able to share my unique viewpoints with you.

My topics of interest:
• Biotechnology - I believe this is the biggest game changer that we'll see in our lifetimes. Regeneration of limbs? Cure disease? Horrible new bio-weapons? Zombies?!?
(There's a lot more going on than just Monsanto!)
See: "Bi-fi" DNA intracellular communication

• Astronomy / Exoplanets / Exobiology - the day is getting closer when we will actually leave our little Earth and join the 'bigger pond'. Do aliens exist? Can we colonize Mars, or even Titan in our own solar system? How many of you could 'find your way home' via constellations if you were kidnapped by aliens and taken to their planet?

• Dreams - is it possible that there is an "inner space" as interesting and complex as "outer space"? The answer is emphatically, yes. I believe dreams are the most 'spiritual' experience we can have on this earth, since we can do things / go places that you can't do on this side of the divide.

... and many more.

Topics of DISINTEREST:
• 9/11, politics, Israel / Middle east, religion, and UFOs.

I've read extensively on all these topics, and find the same dry conversations going on about them. I don't mind hearing the occasional "9/11 was a mass propaganda caused by fake media broadcasts" (not the usual 'inside-job' muck), the occasional Ron Paul for President debate, discussion of Arab Palestinians and the Gaza Strip blockade, stuff about the pending war with Iran (such as the Saturday vote 90-1 which authorized 'continuation of support to prevent a Nuclear Iran', which they felt necessary to specify that "it was not an Congressional Authorization of War
), I don't mind hearing the occasional Christian rant as long as it's truly Christ-like and full of love and light, etc.

And the UFO thing?

Well.... I WANT TO BELIEVE. (But I don't. Sorry
)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You have made history!! Did you use stem cells for that voice? Can't wait to hear it!
Welcome.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks for the reply, mate!

Turns out the voice is a little squeaky and high-pitched (like Ron Pauls?), instead of the baritone i had bio-engineered.... but hey, science is constantly evolving!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Astroboletos

See I had pictured more a Jimmy Durante style
Ha Cha Cha Cha Cha!

top topics

join