It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crete UFO Image Captured - What Is It?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by adjensen

She noticed "UO" in the image when they got to the beach and reviewed the goat pics. The latter images of the location were taken on the way back to the hotel from the beach after she saw the "UO" in the earlier picture.

Thank you. Combined with the other photos of goats, that dismisses any remaining notion of intentional hoax, in my mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Thank you. Combined with the other photos of goats, that dismisses any remaining notion of intentional hoax, in my mind.

Always remember one thing: NO visual analysis is ever "closed", unless it's abandoned and forgotten (and even then not "closed") Everything stands for me as it does, as I said in the report - for now. All reports are ultimately preliminary, and are an ongoing process. I intend to stay on this one as long as I have to.

So, again as stated in the report I wrote initially, as new technology becomes available, and I tap other analysts, we'll see where this goes.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sorry, Springer/Ritzmann. You need to look closer at the rockpiles that were mentioned - they don't match. Also the landscape to the outside edge of the road. Angle of view doesn't account for the differences.

I made composite images to show the difference but I don't know how to post them. Since you have the same photos, just compare them. And while you're at, mind telling me what that object is on the rocks where the rocks are blocking the path to the water? (It's gold colored, triangular ovoid, with a face-like character that looks sort of like a tribal mask.) The only explanation I see is someone is hoaxing these photos. (There are more differences than just these.)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ttatw

I don't know what you're seeing but if you're using the images from this thread they've been compressed by our upload software (maximum size is 500K). The rocks in the images straight off the camera match perfectly and there is no "mask", there is a monument at the base of the large rock outcropping though.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
FOV and movement of the shooter - the rocks are consistent with everything else in the shot(s).

Everyone have a good weekend.

Jeff

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

The two images in this post by Mr. Ritzmann on page 42 will do for part of it, or even better, the first image in this post with all the goats compared to the one that the SHOOTER took about noon on her way back where her husband is shaded out.

On the first image in the quoted post, zoom in between the two white goats on the right (actually four goats but looks like two from a distance). I am not saying it's a mask for sure that was just a description to help you find it, could be a golden egg, or a tiny spaceship or ???. You can also see it - well let me rephrase that - I can also see it plain as day in the lower right corner of the 3rd photo posted by "adjensen" on page 36 at 9:06pm on 10-2-12.

[I have posted images here before but that was Deepwater Disaster two years ago and I will have to refresh my memory on how to do it.]

edit on 5-10-2012 by ttatw because: typos

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Welcome to my Pareidolia...

Johnny,
Great job on rendering what you see or what your brain perceives. Most cannot even come close.
I see a U shaped object too. I believe this object is dimensional and vibrating at a higher frequency than our human eyes can see.

Great Job ATS on the world release of this fascinating photo.

FYI,
Pareidolia can also happen with sounds and music.
The definition is: A psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ttatw
On the fist image in the quoted post, zoom in between the two white goats on the right (actually four goats but looks like two from a distance). I am not saying it's a mask for sure that was just a description to help you find it, could be a golden egg, or a tiny spaceship or ???. You can also see it - well let me rephrase that - I can also see it plain as day in the lower right corner of the 3rd photo posted by "adjensen" on page 36 at 9:06pm on 10-2-12.

You mean this thing?

You're right, that does look pretty weird, no idea what it is, if not a very unusually shaped rock.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I believe you are getting closer. The anomaly is reflecting something, which I believe is the scene from the Shooter's sunglasses. The anomaly is a lens reflection from the sunglasses.

I gave up the ring reflection theory, it just isn't in the proper place to reflect that anomaly.

However, I did bisect the complete picture with lines to find the focal point of the picture, then bisected an area from the center of the camera lens reflection in the side view mirror. The anomaly appears in the upper left quadrant on a 79.2 deg angle from center. The corresponding angle in upper left quadrant of the reflected camera image points directly to a sunlit section on the Shooter's sunglasses. The same 79.2 deg angle. Coincidence?

My flash on my digital camera goes off with every shot.

A reflection between her sunglasses and the sideview mirror on the car fits.

Good catch.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sakrateri

That's an interesting theory. Now it's on you to re-create the effect, using sunglasses, a ring, a vehicle mirror, a camara, and more patience than most could muster.

Looking forward to your results.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You mean this thing?

You're right, that does look pretty weird, no idea what it is, if not a very unusually shaped rock.

There's some grass right there, I think we see a goat.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

You mean this thing?

There's some grass right there, I think we see a goat.

Maybe, and that would explain its roundness, though it's not too far in advance of the goats that are clearly goats (maybe 10 metres or so,) so I would think it would look more... I don't know... "goat like", if that's what it is.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Hard to say for sure what it is. Goat seems reasonable but not definite.

I'm much more curious about the difference in the water in the UO pic and the "On the way back" pic.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
I'm much more curious about the difference in the water in the UO pic and the "On the way back" pic.

I guessed I missed that point, sorry, but offhand -- three hours can mean a lot in a body of water that is subject to tidal influences.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I was just referring to the intensity of the color.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Did I recall someone say that we have some members here on ATS that live near this area? I'd love to have them go to this area and photograph the cliff/rock at various distances so we can perhaps have another jigsaw puzzle piece. Especially if certain areas looked different...

Heck I'm just wanting to gather as much information as we can on the area.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ttatw
On the fist image in the quoted post, zoom in between the two white goats on the right (actually four goats but looks like two from a distance). I am not saying it's a mask for sure that was just a description to help you find it, could be a golden egg, or a tiny spaceship or ???. You can also see it - well let me rephrase that - I can also see it plain as day in the lower right corner of the 3rd photo posted by "adjensen" on page 36 at 9:06pm on 10-2-12.

You mean this thing?

I noticed that odd looking thing too, it looks the head of some koind of android.

edit on 6/10/2012 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Suggestion for thread title ammendment:

"**ATS EXCLUSIVE** "UFO" Image Captured Over Crete - FLOGGING A DEAD GOAT"

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Look at the "face" and see how it is similar.

]

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Look at the "face" and see how it is similar.

And ladybirds are very numerous in Crete!

The only problem being that unless it is a variety that has the ability to hover, you would see its wings extended. Its carapace would be open, not against its body.
edit on 6-10-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join