It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crete UFO Image Captured - What Is It?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm not a photogapher nor a picture expert.

But couldn't this be a reflection from her diamond ring off the side view mirror? If you look at the picture, there is a line of sunlight that goes right through the diamond ring when looking through the mirror. Diamonds are very reflective, so I think this could just be a reflection of light off her diamond ring.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm just glad it's not a dot of light in the sky.

As to what it is, who knows?
It'll probably end up in the "don't know" file with so many other UFO pictures.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
If this UFO caught in the OP image is real, this thread will be (or is) a prime example of what will happen when a legit UFO image/video come into our lives.

What will it take to make us believers? I don't think there's a video or image in this day and age that we will not doubt or question.

There will always be those who will question the validity of such image/video and hence there are lots of people around the globe who refuse to come forward presenting their finding for fear of being ridiculed when they are telling the truth of what they saw/took a pic of.

I don't think concrete evidence can be in the form of a picture or video.. for me to be convinced there would need to be some physical evidence that can't easily be refuted.. This is why I was genuinely excited about the Baltic anomaly .. though I'm more inclined now to believe it's purely geological and that the team is trying to milk it for what it's worth .. (they started selling merch and worked out a documentary deal ahead of any announcements).

The point is when it comes to images or video.. it's too easy to capture something mundane and it look like something major.. it's also very easy to alter exif data without anyone knowing you had... I see people going on about not cropping or editing photos so that exif stays in tact.. =) well you can alter it at any point.. exif data doesn't equate to evidence of not tampering.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't know how people can say this is a small object passing the camera.
The object isn't in focus (look at the definition on the mirror housing). It's blurry as fook, as you would expect of something in the distance.
I thought the kite surfing explanation was on track, but where is the surfer?

Also to me it resembles the cowling of a helicopter with some kind of hoop at the rear (cowling left hoop to right).

I suppose we will never know what it was.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have seen that design of transportation before. If you see there is a warp field around it, like a veil, from the distortion; and inside a sphere of a vehicle, some sled-like bars for when resting on the ground. Think helicopter without the propeller and tail, a bubble. There is actually transparent windows on it, and inside, a pilot of course. Those kinds only hold one at a time, as they should.

Those advanced craft -- well, more advanced than cars here -- come from people like us. They have higher standards of civilization, obviously. They aren't limited by national suppression of the best technology for the sake of hierarchy.

Those craft are interdimensional. They can vibrate to appear invisible to the naked eye, and pass through time and space. Supposedly, they come from a future, but it could be a past parallel earthline that grew more evolved than the one you see around you today. So if you can see it, there was a disturbance, either in their nuclear-style powered engine, or something external to their vehicle, that caused their cloaking feature to not work so well.

Their engine uses radioactive fuel source in very secure batteries (hello nuclear device industry wars in 2012), that it only takes one atom, to take a particle from it to hide within it's bubble of power, in science that our scientists refuse to accept to the general public; but they may grow to accept it once they find a way to harness the dollars in a lucrative industry before you do. The other bits of it involve nanomaterial shielding, some electromagnetic structure, and the very shape of the vehicle is important, otherwise it would go Philadelphia Experiment on your body to stick your arms outside the bubble.

Hey they made a movie like this when I was a kid. About three kids in a bubble ship, going out to outer space. Same idea.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

swamp gas , weather balloon , iss , satellite , plane etc etc but never in my 20 years of being interested in UFO`s have i seen someone trying to debunk a pic explaining its a Jelly Fish

The Clip i have posted was what came to mind as soon as i seen it i think this one turned out to be Venus or a plane can`t really remember but the dome like shape is very similar and deserves to be compared imo .

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
Hey they made a movie like this when I was a kid. About three kids in a bubble ship, going out to outer space. Same idea.

You're talking about "Explorers" .. one of my favorite movies ever as a kid.

As for the rest of your post.. you're saying that all rather "matter of fact" .. how would you have information like that? =) just curious for the source..

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
looks like a spacecraft to me

there is your proof

it looks kinda metallic so it's from this sort of dimension, maybe pleidian...

contrary to what some may say as to it being military, that would not be true, because the shadow ops do not let their vehicles be seen...the military peeps would rather us never see spacecraft.

those who know, know what i'm talking about

i am a ground crew member

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I have seen that design of transportation before. If you see there is a warp field around it, like a veil, from the distortion; and inside a sphere of a vehicle, some sled-like bars for when resting on the ground. Think helicopter without the propeller and tail, a bubble. There is actually transparent windows on it, and inside, a pilot of course. Those kinds only hold one at a time, as they should.

Those advanced craft -- well, more advanced than cars here -- come from people like us. They have higher standards of civilization, obviously. They aren't limited by national suppression of the best technology for the sake of hierarchy.

Those craft are interdimensional. They can vibrate to appear invisible to the naked eye, and pass through time and space. Supposedly, they come from a future, but it could be a past parallel earthline that grew more evolved than the one you see around you today. So if you can see it, there was a disturbance, either in their nuclear-style powered engine, or something external to their vehicle, that caused their cloaking feature to not work so well.

Their engine uses radioactive fuel source in very secure batteries (hello nuclear device industry wars in 2012), that it only takes one atom, to take a particle from it to hide within it's bubble of power, in science that our scientists refuse to accept to the general public; but they may grow to accept it once they find a way to harness the dollars in a lucrative industry before you do. The other bits of it involve nanomaterial shielding, some electromagnetic structure, and the very shape of the vehicle is important, otherwise it would go Philadelphia Experiment on your body to stick your arms outside the bubble.

hehe, good stuff, thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Check out this photo. Notice that the original looks quite similar to the photo in question. The bottom photo is a water droplet on a windshield. You can see what you want to see. There are UFO's out there, but I don't think this is one of them.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Still waiting for a response to my earlier post containing questions. I have more to add after thinking about this for a while.

1. Is there an unedited upload somewhere we can view to verify the EXIF data ourselves?
2. Why did "SHOOTER" open an account on December 27, 2005 and not post or respond to a single thing, then send a photo direct to ATS via email from a holiday dated August 19th of this year?
3. Why would a photographer (apparently) not be using a better camera than a relatively basic point and squeeze if they were on such a great holiday?
4. How could someone miss something so apparent if they weren't looking through a viewfinder but at the scene and a small screen?
5. Regardless of compression in the copy seen here, why is the pixilation so uneven throughout the photo. Is this normal?
6. There is an anomaly with the image if you look closely at the highlight on the bottom edge of the plastic on the mirror. Looks like a cut and paste that didn't quite match.

Don't have time right now but will concentrate more tonight.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That's a very interesting photo.
I've been looking for a video of a ufo caught within the earths atmosphere just as the debris of space shuttle is coming down?
You see it very clearly on the video.It's slightly opened out as it's caught on camera?
If this video has already been posted I apoligise but if it hasn't and somebody knows what clip I am on about? Could they please post it?
You may want to compare it to that image.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

You're talking about "Explorers" .. one of my favorite movies ever as a kid.

As for the rest of your post.. you're saying that all rather "matter of fact" .. how would you have information like that? =) just curious for the source..

I actually think they are talking about "Flight Of The Navigator", at least the ship part.

edit on 1-10-2012 by HostileApostle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Great posting and very interesting read, thanks!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

Both awsome movies and the UO looks a little similar to the one in the flight of the navigator but I think the other poster was talking about the explorers.

Awsome thread, I am no tech pro but it looks like something extraordinary to me but I guess in this day and age we would need a ufo to smack people in the face before most accept there real imo.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Slickinfinity

Yeah, I missed the part about the "3 kids".

Although I think the picture looks more like the ship from the Flight of the Navigator.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm all for trying to debunk this but why every time someone post a photo of something paranormal/ufo there will be a fairly large group of people who will come up with the most illogical theories..?

Bird
Plastic bag
baseball cap
diamond ring reflection
Smudge/chip in the roll down window
Bug
jellyfish

Really? Why not a silverback frog jumping from one rock to another? I guess I can make a detailed graphic about it! [sarcasm]
edit on 1-10-2012 by dunipop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Its a nice shot, but it's not more special as all the other captures that I've seen come by , in the couple of years that I'm following all this UFO stuff.

It doesn't change anything, They almost have the same signatures and configurations as we seen before.
And coast to coast its a great radio show .. But the best years seem to have passed and I think they all stand in line with Alfred Webre , after all those fake prophecies I'm beginning to loose faith. I do appreciate them to still put the pressure on the disclosure but I'm afraid when I 'm old and wise I still be dumb on the UFO subject

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This image of the UFO in this picture is clearly cut and pasted into the photo - and badly done at that - a close up of the image shows JPG errors (especially in the bottom right corner of the object) that tell the tale - the darker highlight that cuts off sharp at the bottom right edge was caused by a darker background on the original image. This is not the only error.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If it is big as the OP says, it could be a balloon. They make all sorts of weird looking hot air balloons for that balloon get together they have in the Philippines every year. They could be testing one. Was there more than one picture taken of the same spot and angle? Balloons would be slow moving if it was one. It doesn't have to have the traditional basket on bottom and could even have controlled power to move.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join