It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crete UFO Image Captured - What Is It?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Staggering piece of evidence!! and very well investigated as well! keep up, ATS! XD

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

SLAMMIN Write up! Thank you for taking your time and really laying all the cards on the table for us!
This is going to be one of MANY I feel we will start to see in the NEAR future...Deception or Real ? I'm questioning EVERYTHING .....Is the Deception on the Brink? ('
')

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Popular
I want to see evidence that the photographer sent this picture to ATS.

With smart phone apps these days it's not hard to conjure up something like this I'm sure.

How do I know that ATS admins didn't create this themselves with a picture they found? People are forgetting ATS might be a conspiracy forum but it is also a business, and businesses must make money.

Cue radio time, huge buzz and you have yourself a money maker. A lot of buzz threads in the past were classed as hoaxes right from the beginning but were allowed to stay open for 20+ pages because of how much Site traffic they were generating.

ding ding ding give the man a prize we have a winner. noticed this when i went to listen to the radio show and found out i had to pay.

if this story is legit post email logs, post the .raw image file, post it all.
if this was any old random thread this is the first thing people would have been asking for. its the typical story bs and everyone believes it straight away because the site owner posts it?

edit on 1-10-2012 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Legos

Great pics. Clearly a bird.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip

It's a blue plastic bag. You can see where the reflection is cut off by the edge/opening of the bag.

Seems like a strange place for a bag to be roaming.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
For me, this is a very typical UFO "case" where the "evidence" itself is inconclusive and could literally be everything.

More interesting for me here is actually the psychology of people, the various attempts of explaining or "knowing" what it really is.

It is interesting to see people chiming in who state this is "undoubtedly the evidence" that we're visited by Aliens - but also interesting to see responses such as "Phage must be paid" (after him giving a pretty good, although skeptical response) - or the people who swear it's undoubtedly a shopping bag. Which I, by the way, cannot see even if i try hard.

Edit:

Thanks for providing that "shopping bag picture" again just above this reply...the shopping bag graphics/explanation seems as constructed and forced as the graphics in the OP where they claim it's a symmetrical object. I can't see neither.
edit on 1-10-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
First to me looked like a ringed sphere where the sphere itself is attached to the to the ring on top left side of the object. And it seemed that there is space between the ring and the sphere...

But then looking it from a different angle i got the impression that im looking at oval shaped craft with 3 visible pedestals. It reminded me of a space capsule.

Sth like this:
www.specwargear.com...

However space capsule would have parachute already open on this altitude and probably seen in real by photo owner and her partner.

I thought of a hoax as well, but im going to trust the software with confirmation, that the image itself hasnt been tampered with. I mean looking it with my eyes, it just seem too good to be true. If real, the object is focused enough to be seen with naked eye almost in details, so had to be not far away from the shooter.

So if not hacked and not seen by both of the witnesses when taking the picture, im going for either some sort of camera glitch or the craft is actually there in spectrum only visible to the camera.

Anyways, thanks for sharing it in such details...S+F

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki

Originally posted by Popular
I want to see evidence that the photographer sent this picture to ATS.

With smart phone apps these days it's not hard to conjure up something like this I'm sure.

How do I know that ATS admins didn't create this themselves with a picture they found? People are forgetting ATS might be a conspiracy forum but it is also a business, and businesses must make money.

Cue radio time, huge buzz and you have yourself a money maker. A lot of buzz threads in the past were classed as hoaxes right from the beginning but were allowed to stay open for 20+ pages because of how much Site traffic they were generating.

ding ding ding give the man a prize we have a winner. noticed this when i went to listen to the radio show and found out i had to pay.

if this story is legit post email logs, post the .raw image file, post it all.
if this was any old random thread this is the first thing people would have been asking for. its the typical story bs and everyone believes it straight away because the site owner posts it?

You also realise that if the site owner got caught posting a hoax in here then his site may well be finished?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't think we'll know for sure what that thing is. It's interesting though and here's my final tuppence.

The ufo I saw 2 days before Gulf War II, was jet black, kind of similar in shape to the odd-shaped blob we're talking about in this thread. Though I saw it from just across the road. I took some very bad photos which I mangled by accident on my pc later, (so nowt to show you here).

Here's the thing. The last pic I snapped was a silvery ball, so, sometime between viewing the black odd shaped thing it turned into a silver sphere as it moved up. Maybe at some point did the black blob turn silver while it was still that weird shape? It moved so high into the sky I couldn't see it as the silver ball but my camera did. Could this photo be something that's morphing, as they often do?

Or is it a poly bag, a balloon, a bird, a panda, or a chipped car window? It wont convert any sceptics, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I have wondered if some of the UFO's that are seen are actually the opening of a porthole moving through the sky. the craft could be flying in the atmosphere of it own planet but with an opening to ours infront of it, and it can move this porthole/teleporter along infront of it ready jump through. It could also explain some of the strange movements of suspected crafts
edit on 1-10-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

Kind of like this.

Sorry for bad art work, and the size of the pic.
edit on 1-10-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Komodo

Not really.
While consumer cameras like the Canon Powershot s100 used here can be modified to extend into the near infrared range there is no indication that this has been done here.

1. As noted above, all the goats are looking at it.

2. Lots of things show up that weren't seen on camera. So the metaphysics of a kind of quantum, layered universe, where others in the "above" layers have higher technology, (a kind of grouping based on frequency and grade or soul level) may not appeal to you? But its nonetheless true. So if evidence shows up that counters your version of reality, you will just ignore it unless its so conclusive you can't?

Camera's don't have the programming our body suit brains have, we only see channel 98.5 FM, they see a little more, if something with intellect allows them too, and with IR or full spectrum UV, even more again.

3. Maybe there are more theories about what kind of universe we're in that should be examined? Infinity is a big thing, and infinite realms, or "mansions in my Father's Kingdom" come to mind.

Birds of a feather flock together/grades!

edit on 1-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Looking at the pics, the craft reminds my of a sighting I had in may of 2009. While traveling through New Mexico, I spoted a craft such as the one pictured in this thread. I unfortunatly did not have a camera at the time but wished I had. The difference between this and what I saw was the one I viewed was illuminated on the bottem of the craft, ie: no dicernable bottem features, and the craft I saw disappeared within a very few seconds, approxamatly 20 seconds or so. But while it was present, the bottem ilumination appeared to be the shape of a tear drop.

I reported my sighting to mufon a week later and a day or so after that, received a call from the general director of the NM mufon branch asking about the sighting. I thought that odd givin the numerous sightings reported to mufon that I would receive a call inquiring about my sighting so I asked why they had called.
Apparently someone had a similar sighting about 150 miles to the east later that day over Albuquerque NM. Same shaped craft, same tear drop flat bottem, different illumination color, mine was white, their's was multi colored illumination, but the shape of the craft looked exactly the same as the depicted in this thread.
My sighting was so exciting at the time that reading the op and looking at the pics brings back that same feeling of excitement and marvelous wonder.
Great thread!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

To me, this doesn't look real.

looks too small compared to the rest of photo... looks like its pretty close which proves my point even mores so... the closer an object is.... the bigger it gets! It just looks false as if they've tried to make the UO seem far off but when you look at it closely near to the edge of the cliff.... it just looks fake and dis-proportionate in size.

Unless whatever is flying it, is the size of an ant!

Of course, it could just be an Orb sent from a UFO. That would make more sense then for it to be the UFO itself.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What a curious photo. I suggest everyone pay close attention to elevenaugusts posts, the guy is a photo master

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Its Definitely a UFO

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have some footage taken of "something" taken in the swiss alps on 31st Sept 2012. Something flying around where were invisible at the time i shot the scene.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DjembeJedi

Might just as well be. Can't trust ANYTHING or ANYONE today

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

hi Springer...great thread...and interesting story... i love the "trickster" angle

my only (2) UFO sightings came in the same week, ten years ago, while under stress and
in different or "abnormal" conditions... not tripping though!!!

but in this case, i think she is a fraud... pro photographer???
like someone else pointed out...with a canon s100???

i thought the object in the image looked more like it was close, and small
not far away and big

her boyfriend could be right behind that big rock and threw a frisbee thing and they got the timing right, maybe practised first, to get it first shot

my opinion

I thought it was a possible fraud when I first saw it, due to the way it looked, but the camera doesnt help, taking a picture out a window, and I kind of suspect with the kind of plasma shields around crafts that even in the daytime, if they were morphing or shielding, you'd get a weird image. You simply can't tell. So you also have to rely on the testimony.
The only ones I can think of who would fraudulently do such a thing, would be someone working on behalf of the oppression darth vader crew, for the so called elites agenda. (and maybe bored teens). It really tarnishes your reputation and most people really want to do this no matter what.

So most people's testimony, accompanying the video, is worthy of consideration.

Now this doesn't look like the crafts we've seen, but then at night they had lights covering until they got close to our roofline, if they stayed and didn't disappear or arch up high. But something "becoming solid" or "changing/morphing" may not look normal.

They'd have to be working for the suppression team if her boyfriend was throwing something up.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It kinda looks like and old cloth baseball cap to me, facing to the right with a reflective patch in the front. I'm at work, otherwise, I'd take some pictures of some I have at home and compare. The distance looks strange, so not sure the wind blew it front of the camera.

B: Back of hat, old and wrinkled
A: Above this "green symbol" is the shiny reflective patch?
C: Bill of the hat. See how it's curved just like the bill of a hat?

Just my two cents.

Q

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

I have wondered if some of the UFO's that are seen are actually the opening of a porthole moving through the sky. ]

Me too.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join