It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But Alex Jones has never been poor....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I had liked Jones alot for a very long while, and once, gave money to the 'moneybomb'. I am poor, on a fixed income at poverty level. But I often find myself wondering what his estate and spacious property look like in which he and his priveledged well fed white family live. Today, I listened on his live Sunday show, make fun of black people who were so stressed out from poverty, they sounded crazy through their weeping. Well it started with the Obama-free-cellphone lady, who "sounds like a muppet" because her voice is so gravelly.

This is what concerns me about Alex Jones, exactly. Let's face it, that guy is either paranoid, or outer space crazy, or paranoid AND outer space crazy. Here's an example:

Alex Jones is little more than a conspiracy proponent's version of what Al Sharpton is doing to impoverished Black Americans: a play pretend con artist who does nothing but invent as many publicity stunts as he can to keep people feeling helpless so he can continue to empower and enrich himself at their cost. Think about it, despite all the "startling revelations" and "calls to action" the guy throws out, he hasn't contributed ONE SINGLE SOLITARY SOLUTION to any of those issues. That's because he has no intention of offering any solutions. His goal is to make people feeling helpless so they'll look to him as a solution...and in return, he simply makes them feel even more helpless in a vicious cycle that only makes his audience become worse off than they were before Let's face it, if even 1/100th of the "the gov't is constantly plotting to murder us all" claims he's been throwing around were true- secret plots to blow up the WTC, Satan worshippers sacrificing children in Bohemian Grove, whatever- the gov't wouldn't be wringing its hands fretting over what to do about him. They'd send government Ninjas with silenced pistols to have a face to the back of the head meeting with Jones.

I don't know how rich Jones is, but I do know he openly admitted his show brings in several million dollars in revenue every year. Slice and dice the rhetoric as much as you'd like, but he is definitely a one percenter.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Those are things to consider, interesting points.

I fell in love with Alex Jones. Not attraction-wise, as a woman to a man, not at all like that. I fell in love with this brave hero who snuck into Bohemian Grove. We all needed to see and know those things.

But very recently, I am disturbed that he too often for ME, has these Rush Limbaugh-like moments. Man I just hate that kind of stuff. Also, have David Icke on his show, and seem like he is understanding Icke's explanations, but then he turns and makes little snarky snickerisms about "the 6 foot reptoids". If he feels such is ridiculous, as many people do, then why have Icke on the show. Why. Thats not right.

Also, it really bothers me, that about a year ago, he had this contest. A young man of 30 won it. This young man went aroundputting up anti Obama posters near NWO enclaves. Then this man suddenly up and died. No mention of it ever, from Jones. I can see not telling the world the guy for -example- commit suicide or had AIDS etc, but his existence isn't acknowledged.

That I could glean, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

i too liked him a while back ,until i came across a youtube vid of him revealing
his true colours,im no good at embedding so ill just give you the title

alex jones busts himself !!

thats a first for me i got a youtube feed to work

edit on 4/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

In regards to the Joker: Maybe Alex had too much tangy tangerine. I hear that stuff will really wire ya. I need some. Also, The Joker, that particular face, is cursed. Beware to those who deign don it.

Mike Adams, the health ranger, has one of those soft little girly voices that Alex likes to make fun of I noticed.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Oh my! Thats not good. Now I feel even more confused.

(I can't give you all a star because I still love Alex for some reason, and it's hard, this hero disillusionment. It hurts me, makes me sad.)
edit on 4-10-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I've gone into detail about it in another thread on Alex Jones, but regarding Mike Adams: Him and Paul Watson, perfect voices for silent film.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
It is my belief that both parties are merely puppets for the same puppeteer(s). So no matter who you vote for, no matter who gets "voted in", their agenda will be carried out. George Carlin had it right. We have no choice, only the illusion of choice. You can't speak this sort of thing here without being ignored by 1/2 of the ATS population. My estimation of that is simple: shills. Pass around the Kool-Aid, nom, nom, nom. Keep feeding the propaganda machine. I don't care anymore. Once your eyes are opened, they cannot be shut again. But if you want to continue believing in their fairy tale, that is your right as a human being, really.

That said, all the rest of their B.S. is divide and conquer. You're right, CIA not only pumps drugs into those neighborhoods now. Go way, way back to when they were fresh towns, and had a liquor store on every street corner. They did the exact same thing in the small town I grew up in, which is now a very poor and beat down place (not that it was any different, as far as I remember). But it used to be booming, before the first great depression, as my grandfather tells it. Now it is merely a dried up, impoverished shadow of what it used to be, with several liquor stores, despite the fact that no one can even afford to feed themselves. It is a town filled with drunks and pill-heads, who sell black market prescription drugs like oxycontin. Practically everyone I went to school with there as a small child is now dead. If they're not dead, they're in jail. If they're not in jail, they're on welfare, have several girlfriends and about a dozen children. Including my brother, in fact. His life is a complete disaster.

Guess what? We're all white, mostly. There's about 5 black people in the entire town. Very good people, actually. One of them was my 3rd grade teacher. Another was my best friend, growing up. But we're all just people, regardless of skin color, and we're all in the same damned boat. No one in power cares about us. They never have, and they never will. Jay Rockefeller has been a representative of this state in one way or another since I can remember. I actually remember signs with his name on them posted around my school, as a child. One of the richest families in this country. And yet, that town is, more or less, a backwater, third world hellhole.

Hi Mr,

Your post puts me in mind of a topic I often wonder about, that is, what effect does the presence of a super-wealthy illuminati type family have on the small community that they inhabit. I have heard some stories about a situation in suburban Chicago, where an old, very well-connected wealthy family seemed to have certain members of the community under their control, to the extent that it created fierce paranoia in some of the people. I have nothing of substance to offer, so I won't mention the name, but we always like to say the puppeteers remain in the shadows, I think they hide out in small towns like the one mentioned, have their loyal locals field any trouble and remain protected. Generations of families work for them, either as domestics or in some other capacity, and they "own the town". You mentioned Rockefeller. What about Kennebunkport for example? What do people around there think of the Bushes?

HM. Good topic.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey Alex, your hypocrite slip was showing today. After a long rave about Bill Maher's death-love eugenecist admissions, then Alex goes and plays sound clips of an IQ-challenged disabled man on disability feeling greatfull for the "200 dollars" that "Obama gave" him.

You Libertarians (at least him) are every bit the eugenic demonic death loving skank snake Nazis as Bill Mahar. You'all need to get right with your God. But you cant, if he's Satan.

Alex Jones, you are a hypocrite, who refrains from saying what you really think, because that will make you lose money. But like toxic waste, it leaks out.

Do you think I will give money to your money bomb this time? No way. WE NEED TO STOP REWARDING MEANNESS, folks. Thats why we have psychopaths over us. Stop feeding the psychopaths.

There is this one truther named Peter Santilli, and he has been exposing this other side of Jones, on
www.petersantilli.com.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You're actually just pointing out a bigger picture. Come visit Canada, we got a broad spectrum of different people races. But we didn't get indoctrinated with race wars. So for the most part everyone looks at everyone else as an equal. There's hardly any racism. And if someone openly announces that they're a Nazi or something then they're the one that everyone is eyeballing, and the last person anyone is following.

The states though from the get go has been nothing but race wars. Everyone hates each other based on there color. I think all Alex is pointing out to the most part is that all this has been engineered by TPTB from the founding of his country. And how still today certain races still get the most flack in every way shape and form. Namely the blacks down there, and Hispanics to some degree. I know he's not raciest or anything. he's just trying to shed light on the issue, but should be doing it with a lot more tact. But when you have limited air time and you're just trying expose some facts what else can you do but just come out and say it. Problem is then often he gets branded as a racist for just blurting out the obvious.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Those protesters in that video were making a good point and Alex Jones just came in and interrupted them!

I agreed with many of the points Alex Jones made, but never quite understood his deal with Obama. It's not Obama's fault. It's TPTB's fault. The table is tilted folks! The game is rigged!

Plus, president Obama seemed to care about education and poor people. Mitt Romney wants to get rid of PBS!
It doesn't matter much anyway in the longrun because they all work for TPTB. Rob Portman controls nearly all of the white house and is higher than the presidents. TPTB generally avoid publicity, hide, manipulate and have people think that crappier schools are somehow schools with improvement. Alex Jones is a loud mouth smoke screen promoting hatred and fear. Fear is what the whole system runs on. A century ago, you can study science, own your own lab, and make discoveries. Now, the government has us fooled to believe that anyone with a lab is a terrorist! It sickens me!

I'm new here. I need to familiarize myself with this site.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hi, and welcome, ShadowGhost. I've been listening to Alex's money bomb show all day, and it's been really good. Great guests: CNN whistleblower Amber Lyon, Gerald Celente, David Icke.
I just hate when a Truther digresses and gets caught in the distraction of targeting the least powerfull in societies. I know from experience, that when you are down and out, you have as much self-power, liberty, dignity, quality of life, say-so, as an inmate. It's a fate worse than death, or can be. It makes ya lose your sanity.
But I love Alex, for some reason. It's-just-that lets keep our battle waged against the PTB!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Here is a video about the moneybomb....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I had liked Jones alot for a very long while, and once, gave money to the 'moneybomb'. I am poor, on a fixed income at poverty level. But I often find myself wondering what his estate and spacious property look like in which he and his priveledged well fed white family live. Today, I listened on his live Sunday show, make fun of black people who were so stressed out from poverty, they sounded crazy through their weeping. Well it started with the Obama-free-cellphone lady, who "sounds like a muppet" because her voice is so gravelly.
A couple days ago, for my birthday, I was at my mom's house having us watch Jones' video, Endgame Blueprint For Global Enslavement. Jones decries the PTB eugenecists and social Darwinism. But aren't Libertarians eugenecists and social darwinists? All those undesirable riffraffey black people on welfare and foodstamps who can't pull themselves up by their own bootstraps? I know many of you reading this wish they would all die and go away, but a few decades ago, their illegitimate birthrate was less than whites, and then some realtors came in and began this "redline"ing thing with the houses and neighborhoods. and one white journalist was assassinated by the PTB for trying to expose how the CIA kept infusing their neighborhoods with drugs.
No matter how much you hate and fear Obama,
I hope you all remember that the Neocon batsh*t-crazy Republicans are worse.
And I will remember the side Alex Jones showed me today.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

Alex is just one person. He's not perfect and neither am I.
He's just a piece of the anti-nwo solution.

Libertarians are not eugenicists. Those propose that the state is extremely limited in power.

Statists have been terrorizing mankind for centuries.
Why do you still believe in this corporate sideshow?

I am an anarchist so I don't care what corporate operative they "vote" in.

I don't hate obama. I don't hate romney.

I just know they are completely bought and paid for by Wallstreet,Big Pharma,Big Oil, and Big War

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

You're actually just pointing out a bigger picture. Come visit Canada, we got a broad spectrum of different people races. But we didn't get indoctrinated with race wars. So for the most part everyone looks at everyone else as an equal. There's hardly any racism. And if someone openly announces that they're a Nazi or something then they're the one that everyone is eyeballing, and the last person anyone is following.

The states though from the get go has been nothing but race wars. Everyone hates each other based on there color. I think all Alex is pointing out to the most part is that all this has been engineered by TPTB from the founding of his country. And how still today certain races still get the most flack in every way shape and form. Namely the blacks down there, and Hispanics to some degree. I know he's not raciest or anything. he's just trying to shed light on the issue, but should be doing it with a lot more tact. But when you have limited air time and you're just trying expose some facts what else can you do but just come out and say it. Problem is then often he gets branded as a racist for just blurting out the obvious.

Quoted for Truth.

TPTB have been using their race/nationality/religion mind control trick for most of known history. Racism is just a fairly modern spin on an ancient population subversion technique. Nationalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join