It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commerical Hints at Black Flag Op at Football Game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok so people debate what constitutes a black flag op, fine. To me this commercial hints at something possibly happening at a football game, and while some may try to argue that this was simply a funny commercial trying to be satire, the content clearly crosses the line.

(First i saw of it was during a nationally televised NFL game)

For those who cannot watch, here is what is shown:
It begins with an aerial shot of a football stadium during a game, a bomb squad is shown entering the stadium fully armed with assault weapons, they are running down the hall past fans where they enter the announcers booth. The announcer is smoking from the ears as he screams about what is happening in the game. The bomb squad open his back like he was a machine to reveal a bomb counting down nearing detonation. They try to disarm him but he goes off exploding into a blast of guts all over the room and out the door. As he explodes the celebration music starts and the words "Ready to get excited" are shown. The final shot shows the other announcer covered in his guts saying "every Saturday".

My comments on this Commercial:

"Why show a fully armed Bomb Squad team entering the stadium?"
-The commercial could easily have shown unarmed squad members and had the same exact effect (if the effect desired was the humorous analogy of the announcer being intense or "the bomb") However if the intended effect was realism and to imply something more sinister then that message worked.

"Why show the bomb going off? And why show what looks like guts flying everywhere?"
-This aspect of the commercial just seems to cross the line of whats appropriate to joke about on TV. Again if the desired effect was something of a joke, then it would have worked the same without the guts flying out of the room or splattering the TV moreover the effect would have been intact had the bomb not gone off and the announcer was saved ect.
Instead we get the graphic effect of the bomb going off and splattering the room with guts. The spot ends with the fellow announcer covered in his former colleague’s guts saying "Every Saturday" as if this is a normal type of event? Its clear the effect was supposed to be shocking and kind of make you second guess what you just watched.

For those into the numerology aspect of the commercial (not that i am, just pointing them out)
I notice the following:

-The aerial shot begins with the announcer saying "From the 10"
-As the Police enter the stadium the number "4" appears over the entrance with the words "Don't Crowd"
-5 police are showing entering the stadium but only 3 are shown running down the hall.
-The fans can be seen wearing jerseys for "75" and "52"
-The score is then shown "3" to "23"
-The announcer then says "1 man to beat"
-The bomb first shows the numbers 6 then 5.
-The clock shows the time "1:40pm roughly" but only the numbers 2,3, and 4 can be seen.
-Again only 3 police are shown in the announcers booth, immediately followed by showing the numbers 4 and 3 on the bomb itself.
-The announcer then counts down "20, 15, 5 (for some reason skips the 10)
-The close up on the TV again shows the score "3" to "23" but the score they just made would change it to "3" to "29" (never shown)
-The player making the touchdown is wearing number "9"

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Plain and simple;

What a stupid commercial.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't see it as hinting at black flag operation.. I see it as an attempt to make a clever commercial.. (which it wasn't) .. I don't see it as crossing any lines either though.

I don't get why people think the government would broadcast plans for an operation on television or on posters.. I see no logic in suggesting that.. It is almost as if we're thinking of the government as a mad scientist from a james bond film who gives away his secret plot only to be foiled =)

If the government were planning a black op.. they wouldn't be telling you or dropping hints... they just simply would not do that..

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Since when has bomb squad tactics become a satrical norm? Found the commercial humor dry and subconsciously instilling the idea of "time is running out."

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I don't see it as hinting at black flag operation.. I see it as an attempt to make a clever commercial.. (which it wasn't) .. I don't see it as crossing any lines either though.

I don't get why people think the government would broadcast plans for an operation on television or on posters.. I see no logic in suggesting that.. It is almost as if we're thinking of the government as a mad scientist from a james bond film who gives away his secret plot only to be foiled =)

If the government were planning a black op.. they wouldn't be telling you or dropping hints... they just simply would not do that..

And yet before 911 there were hints at it, the best example being the pilot episode of "The Lone Gunmen"

But because i am on the fence about it being a hint at something to come i simply ask the question in my thread title. And move onto the content of the commerical in the post. I don't want to say anything is solid evidence. I simply wanted to share this for those who would find it interesting.

At the very least, the commerical was not funny nor clever, just working on fears the American Public already has imbeded in their minds.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
First of all Gus Johnson is a college announcer, not NFL. The reason they made him out to be a "human bomb" is because the dude gets super excited when calling the game. He starts yelling and jumping up and down, almost to the point where it looks like he's gonna "explode".. The guy is one of the best college announcers in the country. This is in no way, shape, or form a hint at a false flag. I seriously wonder at the mental capacity of some of these posters on ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
First of all Gus Johnson is a college announcer, not NFL. The reason they made him out to be a "human bomb" is because the dude gets super excited when calling the game. He starts yelling and jumping up and down, almost to the point where it looks like he's gonna "explode".. The guy is one of the best college announcers in the country. This is in no way, shape, or form a hint at a false flag. I seriously wonder at the mental capacity of some of these posters on ATS.

First of all, i never said he was an NFL announcer, i said i saw the commercial during an NFL game. Moreover, it's the only time i mentioned NFL.

I understand he gets excited, so that means we need a commercial with police with guns storming a football game and having him blow his guts all over everything? How does that makes sense?

I seriously wonder why people comment when they haven't read the OP.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpsreporter

Originally posted by TheLonewolf

First of all, i never said he was an NFL announcer, i said i saw the commercial during an NFL game. Moreover, it's the only time i mentioned NFL.

I understand he gets excited, so that means we need a commercial with police with guns storming a football game and having him blow his guts all over everything? How does that makes sense?

I seriously wonder why people comment when they haven't read the OP.

Well having read hundreds of OPs just like this I think people just get tired of hearing all this stuff over and over and none of it ever turning out to. To most people that is just a commercial showing in a humorous way how excited a particular annoucer known to to fans gets when college football is on. To people looking for something else, well they see what hey want to. In the end it is just commercial on a sports network for sports fans. If you or others want to change the narrative to fit whatever world view you have, then have at it. Just do not expect most people to agree with you.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Thats fine. I did my best to limit suggesting specifics on what the purpose of the commercial was just wanted to share it with ATS.

In my title and intro I ask if it is, without saying it's what i believe, possibly some symbolic hint at a coming event/black falg. Later I provided the numbers, but honestly don't really believe they mean anything.

However, the commercial wasn't funny. It crossed the line of humor by showing the police fully armed. Thats what got my attention first. The guts was the second. Afterwards it just all felt wrong.

Leaves me to wonder if a commercial depicted the same stuff but at a place where an attack has taken place, suddenly everyone would agree it's in bad taste. But for me, since there is always the very real possibility a football game might someday be a target due to the crowds ect, it's already in bad taste.

Eitherway, thanks for sharing your comment. I welcome all sides to comment on it

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
omg

DON'T go see the dark knight rises

srsly

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Supposedly it has to do with the magick that these people practice. "Simply put, the world around us is filled with energy. Magick is putting that energy in motion, directed by your intentions, to accomplish a goal." I don't know how it works, or even if it works, but there are powerful people who believe it does, that's why they put their plans in movies and commercials, city lay-outs etc., they think the more people who see it the more energy it garners.
edit on 1-10-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I saw it and i get what you are suggesting.
There are plenty of conspiracy theories about what the Batman movies are hinting at, but i won't go there in this thread

I will say this much, movies can show you vulnerabilities that society has without them being tied into a real world plot of cloak and dagger black flag ops. The connection is a debate for another forum.

However, in the realm of 9/11 and the official story, i do recall the terrorists saying they got the idea from watching American Movies. So if that were true, and someone did get an idea from DKR, well, that commercial above would suddenly become universally "in bad taste"

new topics

top topics

join