It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Propaganda exposed [video series]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
No better time to post this, I did search for it but couldn't find it. If it has been posted before, then I am sorry

First of all, never forget the lies that took us to war with Iraq. Unbelievable fabricated lies. Nothing but lies to start a war.

It's happening again, people are being manipulated, literally brain washed from all angles to accept another military campaign.

The following video highlights the outright propaganda. It's not just an attack against Iran, it is an attack on humanity. These people imposing this propaganda are sell out scum bags who will put personal profit above the lives of millions of people.

These advoactes of war have no sense to see that this war would not be like an Iraq conflict, it would spread like wildfire across the world.

Here's the two part video series-

Never forget the lies they told about Iraq.

People say this rhetoric over war with Iran has been going on for years and ends in nothing. Well I say, look at history. Look at the Iraq war. The lies and rhetoric start years in advance because there has to be justification. They have to manipulate the public into accepting war- this process of literal brainwashing from the media and sell out politicians takes years. It doesn't happen over night.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
While people continue to watch television the lies will continue.

To stop the lies requires people to stop watching television.

People will never stop watching television.

A question to everyone reading this thread - Will YOU stop watching television?

I stopped watching many years ago.
edit on 30-9-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I think it very important to watch television in order to weed out these people. If no one watches, they wont know what kind of people they actually are voting for. The biggest problem is that people vote these lunatics into office.

EDIT: Its not important what people vote but how the votes are counted. Sorry my bad.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by VoidHawk

I think it very important to watch television in order to weed out these people. If no one watches, they wont know what kind of people they actually are voting for.

MOST people who think they can tell the difference between the truth and the lies on television are deceiving themselves.
Here's an example I just spotted in another thread about officials ordering the removal of a community crop of vegetables.

Caption:

"We'll fix those bicycle riding hippies who think they can grow their own beans on city property, won't we Doug?"

"Yeah, Rob, we'll fix 'em."

"Mwhu huh ha ha ha ha" * choke *gasp*

It looks like the poster was agreeing that this action was bad yet you'll notice the poster refered to the people as "Bike riding HIPPIES"
He didnt have to use those words, but he did.
People starred his post, not realising they'd just had the immage of hipipies inserted into their minds, when in fact no hippies were mentioned.
Television does the same but its a 100 times better at it. The only way you can be free of the influence of a corrupt media is not to watch it.

top topics

join