It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are any Ron Paul voters mad enough at the GOP to vote for Obama?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Everything is insane.

Please accept my apologies for my earlier "crybaby" comments. I get flustered sometimes, and I shall endeavor to act in a more mature manner in the future.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1975
So do you think Ron Paul is good? I have some doubts? Please look at the vidoe in the following link...... then comment....

forum.lifealie.com...

So is Ron Paul somebody you can believe in? Somebody who can make a difference? Maybe even 'change we can believe in'....ring any bells from Obama pre election speeches? In fact, watch this video featuring the beloved Ron Paul. Note his illumiati Masonic hand signals and shakes (including those of his hosts). You see throughout history the people have needed 'somebody' to believe in, somebody to fight their corner, a decoy if you like so that people can sleep at night knowing that there's hope, and to prevent the people rising up against the machine that is the 'manipulative illuminati'. Of course they are going to place people in election processes to cater for all political views, to passify and subdue the people, just incase the fluoride they put in your water doesn't quite work

Look, I can say right now that if ever Ron Paul 'for what ever reason' gets into office then nothing will change. If he wasn't part of the illuminati then he wouldn't be there in the first place, plane and simple. Nobody gets to where he is without being controlled, and there are no 'ifs', 'buts' or maybe's' about that. Democracy's are nothing more than an illusion designed to give 'us the people' a perception on being able to control our own destiny. In fact I watched a film lately called 'The Hunger Games', in that film it was stated by the controling elite that "a little hope is a good thing" for the comon people, but "too much hope is dangerous".......we are just being given our little piece of hope that things can change for the better, it's nothing more than illusion, and the same tactic is repeated over and over again.

Furthermore, Rom Paul is a member of the 'Lambda Chi Alpha' which is a men's 'SECRET FRATERNITY' in North America. Lambda Chi Alpha provides opportunities for academic achievement and leadership, and is a secret fraternity started by a freemason. In addition Ron Paul's wife, Carol Paul, is a member of the Masonic Velasco Order of the Eastern Star, and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge. In order to join this entity men must be Master Masons, and women must have specific relationships with Masons. For more see here. More investigation is ongoing into masonic memberships of Ron Paul's daughters.

Ok....some nostalgia, watch some of Obama's somewhat broken promises. What makes Ron Paul any better?...We all need to stand up together as a human race, there are no divides, we the people are one entity, forget 'divide and rule'....come on people.

What does Ron Paul being a Lambda Chi have to do with anything? Most politicians are members of some sort of fraternity/mens organization (or womens)/secret society/masons/etc. That doesnt mean they are up to no good. In fact I am probably one of the only Lambda Chis on this website right now, and I can first hand tell you our fraternity is in no way an evil group of people. I mean I can understand you thinking a secret society like the masons might be able to with hold some secrets, but seriously, a college fraternity with over 250,000 initiates and you think we could hold secrets from the public such as trying to conquer the world? Come on, thats really reaching for it there.

www.lambdachi.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
Everything is insane.

Please accept my apologies for my earlier "crybaby" comments. I get flustered sometimes, and I shall endeavor to act in a more mature manner in the future.

You got that right, I cant look at politics anymore with out thinking how crazy everything has gotten. I mean i am 25 and the whole world seems upside down to me. Its like everything is exactly the opposite of how it shouldve been by now.

No worries about being called a crybaby, ive been called much worse, and hey we all have differing opinions about whats right and whats wrong, so I cant fault you for voicing your opinion. But Thank You for reading my posts, and giving them some consideration and also thanks for the open apology, as I see that is doing the right thing, no matter if I took your words to heart or not.
edit on 3-10-2012 by phishfriar47 because: adding content

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think some might be but most are not going to vote for either Obama or Romney.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join