It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difference between male and female toilet facilities in pubs and bars - gender discrimination!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Something I didn't see mentioned yet:

In general, just from my experience, bars usually have more men than women, and the men drink a lot more than the women. Which means the men's bathroom gets used a LOT more than the women's and also gets used by people who are more drunk. A guy who pounds 12 beers is going to piss a lot more than a girl who had a few mix drinks, and he is going to be a lot more messy when doing it.

I don't think that's all of it though. In general I think guys are just a bit sloppier when it comes to bathrooms. It's a dirty place where you crap and piss it's not a lounge area, it's expected to be kind of nasty.

I think guys don't care as much as women too... if half of the male bar goers started complaining to the manager about the condition of the bathrooms I'm sure something would be done.

I don't know.... I get where you're coming from. Given the choice I'll take a clean bathroom. When taking a chit I care a lot more. But just taking a piss it's like a 20 second in-and-out situation where the only thing I touch is the floor with my shoes and my penis with my hands. I usually use paper towels to open up the bathroom door from the inside, if they swing inward. I do this regardless of the condition of the bathroom.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join