It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could I be a Monarch / MKULTRA slave?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

I'm on my iPhone so please be aware my response may not be full in nature or edited well. Ill start with the adoption. I am German in blood. My birth family is military. My grandfathers, uncles etc were all in the military. However, my birth father was a criminal. He went to prison each time for armed robbery and assault.
My birth grandma went to prison for the murder and assisted rape of a college student at Baylor (Texas). She is currently in prison for refusing to register as a sex offender/comply.
Other names in my family tree include other high end criminals, who were mostly killed in that field of work.
My birth mom definitely would have taken money for anything- meaning with Monarch stuff I easily could have been sold and then put up for adoption.

The name of the Monarch school is crazy. With those sessions, and hypnosis it's odd already. However, my brother went in fat and out of shape and came out running races, and in top condition. Fitness is definitely an aspect of mental health, but all together the school is sketchy.

As far as paranormally gifted:
-I sleep walk, talk, and have subconscious connections on a daily basis. I cannot control this form of telepathy but I observe it happening- mostly after the fact but it mostly occurs to my advantage.
-if I try to control something happening I can't do it. When I want something but say it won't happen, it does happen.
-in kindergarten I put all of my thoughts into wanting a second dinosaur toy that they gave out or free in class. When I got home I had two in my backpack (including my original)
-my mom observed me talking to my deceased grandma (her spirit). I told my mom she was there in the room and I could see her.
-a babysitter (around for years) observed me talking to an old man by my tree. This kinda thing happened numerous times- not imaginary friend stuff though- I don't recall any of this, or my grandma.
-recently a friend was reported dead (in 2011). Frequently I prayed that he would be okay. In 2012 a month or so ago I found out that my friend is alive, with only a limited amount of people acknowledging his death (see my threads for more info on that one)
-I commonly experience appearing/disappearing objects- often when it relates to my future: for ex if I am going to use money to buy like drugs, or cigarettes it disappears until I decide not to spend it on those substances.
-when I used to get high (and then it happened sober too, and continues) I've found a deep connection with space and the stars. It calms me, and I can find myself staring at stars for hours upon hours unaware of my other surroundings.
-my willingness to engage with people produces results. I can stay silent and look the same in both circumstances: but if I don't wanna deal with people I am not approached. If I want to engage with people, people come to me.

Also, my birth family is Texan, and poor.
Also, with tunnel vision my trigger is injustice and people insulting me. Furthermore,I don't remember any trauma from my childhood at all other than night terrors- waking up screaming crying sweating and scared for my life.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Wow! Unbelievable number of coincidences there.

It's very interesting to hear about things like that actually happening.

My dad got into quite a lot of trouble too... but... seems like he must have made good excuses or something.
Rumor was he "got jumped while fishing" on a reservation and a couple of people ended up drowned. Not pretty.
And I hear it happened more than I was told. It sounds like he might even have become, er, a serial killer. Good thing he is dead now, I suppose
He ODed Oxycontin, so I hope none of you people are doing that.

I wonder why it is that some of the gifted kids turn to crime. Boredom doesn't seem to be enough explanation.
Maybe the sensitivity to pain?

Hopefully some of them will turn to research! This site, for example. A good place for good energy.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Boredom is a word that cannot explain it. Whatsoever. Commonly, I and many other 'gifted or talented' people feel bored. However, it is not like the boredom that people usually experience. It is a disinterest in most of humanity. It is the feeling that people cannot understand what you know, think, and do on a daily/weekly basis. Most of the thoughts that I have pertaining to the paranormal are discarded as insanity by many. It makes it very hard to discuss those things. Furthermore, it is the boredom in the world and dislike of how society works. Many people focus on education, so they can get a job, so they can get a family etc. My focus is on experience, and living life, and actually changing the world. That dislike of people's values makes it very boring. Because of the difficulty of discussing life matters with most of the population around me, and my difference in values/knowledge, it is hard to be productive or promote good. I however, don't think I want to use my skills for evil. My paranormal phenomenons and ability to manipulate should be used for the better good.

Also, do you mean coincidences in your family or something else?
That's crazy about your father. Drowning multiple people? Wow. Yeah perhaps he was a serial killer or simply had rages where he killed; that's nuts though.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
read fritz springmeier - he answers all questions.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx
I'm on my iPhone so please be aware my response may not be full in nature or edited well. Ill start with the adoption. I am German in blood. My birth family is military. My grandfathers, uncles etc were all in the military.

Something worth taking into consideration: There are lots of reported UFO encounter/abduction cases out there. If you look into them, almost without exception, all the *negative* ones seem to involve people who are part of a military family lineage. To me this implies either some sort of "contract" that extends down the family lineage, or perhaps a series of long-term (genetic?) experiments that extend over multiple generations.

I'm not implying that non-humans are involved, that's definitely an unknown. But the fact that an overwhelming number of people experiencing abductions and mind control are already part of a military family lineage seems very indicative of something, IMO.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hopefully you're not trying to convince yourself you're one.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Get over yourself OP. You are a slightly above average kid who hasn't amounted to anything because you have never tried hard enough.

You are making quite ordinary things about your upbringing seem odder and spookier than they really are, rather than accept the fact that now since you are out of high school your worth and success is based upon perseverence leading to real world accomplishments, of which you have none.

Reality no longer resides in how pretty the girl on your arm is this week or how good your drug connections are. You can't fake your way under the radar anymore with a cute smile or nice hair. Now that you're no longer in grade school you will see that no matter how special you've felt in your small world until now and all the praise you earned for learning how to wipe yourself is not transferrable to real life worth or importance as an adult.

Reflecting back on how well liked you were by addicts or how much of a "genius" your using buddies thought of you as and offering that as proof to your superiority over the common man pretty much brings your story full circle.

Star and Flag for the child with the burger king crown.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks
Reflecting back on how well liked you were by addicts or how much of a "genius" your using buddies thought of you as and offering that as proof to your superiority over the common man pretty much brings your story full circle.

Star and Flag for the child with the burger king crown.

Using buddies? I didn't realize that being in a drug crowd meant that all of my friends must be using...I must have been wrong.

McDonalds is better; so is Wendy's. Burger King has some great milkshakes.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Sorry for being so harsh. My manner was wrought with negativety and that is no good for anything. I think you'll figure things out with time, and all your conflicts will be resolved, inner and outer. I wish you the best and a bit of good luck

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
im monarch. wanna swope? i would.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
if futuristic technology we may not even know about anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Excellent thread, especially on the part of those that contributed real information. Thanks to those: I was shocked to see the "rebellion training" and interested in how to find implants... although I don't have the means here.

I think just about anyone could be part of the program, whether they can distance themselves from their emotions among other things or not. I've got a good friend who often tells me about dreams she's had that match abduction scenarios perfectly. She doesn't display any of the other symptoms. She just has these events that are a perfect match even though she doesn't believe in any of this, doesn't research it or know how any of it works, and keeps her world to a very secular circle of Christian dogma and pokemon type anime. But she can describe a Reptilian almost perfectly from her dreams. Makes one wonder.

As for being a sociopath: that sort of personality is one of their development goals. So you can call a MKultra participant a sociopath while at the same time tell them their experiences are real - and guess what? You might both be right. Or wrong. Psychological conclusions aren't always correct even when been laid out by a professional after a year of study. So.

I think rather than looking at only the symptoms when questioning one's validity, one should also look at the events. For example, I actually woke up in the middle of an abduction a couple of years ago and told my handlers what for. Still have a scar or something on the back of my neck where I got tazered for that one - or at least, I think I was tazered. I don't remember anything past telling one of them not to tamper with me as he stepped behind me. :-) Point is, though, it's hard for me to deny that to myself and say it's all dreams. Especially when my daughter woke up with the exact same burn mark on her neck on the exact same day.

I think if you're genuinely curious about this, maybe you should stop looking at personality coincidence and see if you can find hard evidence. Like exploring for implants. But since implants go into more than MKultra participants, maybe there's another way.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The Monarch Program is one of many secret programs that were black-ops projects that were continuations
of Behavioral Modification experiments, all these projects fall under the umbrella of MK-ULTRA.

All I can say is there is a tremendous amount of information regarding the subject on the internet.

If you are a Monarch, or other Mk-Ultra survivor, you were probably sexually abused when you were a child,
suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder, and have black outs in your memory as a child.

Fortunately, if you are one, it is my opinion, that their Nazi "Mind Control" experiments never really worked so I
don't think that any Monarch's are slaves-- but who knows I could be wrong, people keep saying these people
going on shooting sprees are Monarch's (see Manchurian Candidate, a fiction novel based on real Soviet Experiments) but I think the evidence is much more leaning to most or all of them being on, being recently taken off of or recently put on SSRI anti-depressants.

REBEL 5

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Monarch, CEDU education and Synanon are extensions of MK Ultra mind control experiments. At one point I did find info that Synanon was funded by the CIA. I can tell you from my experiences in the program that there was often strange people who came to observe our progress. There is zero doubt that CEDU used as many mind control techniques as possible.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Well, if nothing else, from this thread, other than I hope you get help...That video of the gentleman seemed to be very real and I too have had some kind of experiences such as this one, but no where near or it was it that I started, don't know when, to notice how some around me that were trying to manipulate my mind and these other worlds and or dimensions I was taken in and out of, as to one of an Angelistic like in nature and the other of an animalistic like in nature and that was when I was over seas in The Service in Germany. Still, I think I have one of the greatest true stories ever told in modern times, as it expans over 40 years now and counting, as a major Spirit Force of Energy, as it is I that can, in fact, prove who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being and or A Living Ghost, if you will, but A Spirit Force to be reckoned with, as if one is of the know how of the how toes in order to be so, as I am and can prove it.

Well, ever since I've landed here from that David Ickie site...I have wanted to tell my story and maybe I will, as over here they believe in God and not that BS over there of Alien reptilian carb.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join