Could I be a Monarch / MKULTRA slave?

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Now I do not think I am, but am curious as I think I display many symptoms of one. If I am one I have no idea when I would have been programmed, or what I would have been programmed to do. All I know is that it seems my parents, and others, know more than they let off and that my life has always been peculiar. I am not sure how much money parents receive if they sell of a child, but it seems that my parents hold great jobs and we have a good amount of money.

Here goes the list:
-I can easily disassociate myself with emotions
-Yet at the same time emotions can fuel me if I let them
-My standards for sex and relationships have dropped
-In fact people are like objects that can be discarded, traded, and used (not just for sex)
-My perception of time is screwed. I cannot remember if something was this morning, or last week at times.
-I have always been able to outsmart everyone. My parents now admit that I am much smarter than them.
-People always tell me that I have wasted my mind and I need to put it to good use because they can see me in a powerful role of sorts.
-I have done hypnosis twice, with the third time failing due to my heightened anxiety. I simply wouldn't let them put me 'under'.
-I have been involved in therapy for my entire life (literally since I was a kid)
-I have been on medications for my entire life MINUS the past few months since I took myself off them without a doctor's approval
-During therapy/psych stuff I have taken multiple tests that test for potential, knowledge, cognitive skills, etc. The normal stuff for therapy. However, it seems I take it at least annually, and sometimes multiple times a year.
-I have been involved with programs that improve parts of the mind to allow for superior (years ahead of current age) expertise in certain areas.
-My parents have forced me to remain athletic for my entire life (I am 19). When I am not engaged in a sport, or working out I am usually given a consequence (no abuse).
-I am able to dissect what people say, do, etc and tell them how they feel and pretty much figure out what they're life is like.
-It is an instinct for me to evaluate someone upon meeting them and find out what I can get for them.
-I always know what the best way is to manipulate someone.
-Whatever I end up doing (whether it's a sport, job, etc) I always end up better than the competition, even if they've trained for the ___ previously.
-It is instinct for me to analyze every possible outcome and know the best course of action.
-My interests, likes, and things I love doing change at a very quickly rate.
-I can fit into any social situation, almost like my personality is like a chameleon.
-At times I am able to subconsciously connect with people (we share thoughts, but this is not controlled. I simply notice it happening).
-Growing up my 'schema' or foundation of beliefs has been based on: Money, power, education, order, obedience
-I am very obedient and when given 'orders' or told to do something I usually can do it quite fast. When given the time and space to make my own options I often cannot decide what to do / or do anything productive at all.
-Often therapists / psych people say that I (to my parents) run them around in loops making it pretty much impossible to actually figure out what's going on (a sign of serious mental defenses).

Anyways, that's all I can think about for now.
Note: This was not done with a list of symptoms or cases of MKULTRA/Monarch in mind / open in a tab!




posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Check for chip implants.

Usually these are located at the top or bottom of the spine.
FFWD to 26 minutes and notice the guy has something radioactive at the bottom of his spine.

edit on 30-9-2012 by Rapha because: Video insert



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Check for chip implants.

Usually these are located at the top or bottom of the spine.

For all other readers, NOTE: I do not want to be a Monarch/MKULTRA slave, but at the same time I would rather know (and deal with the internal responses to that) than not know.

How would one go about checking for chip implants and would these be for keeping track of communication? Furthermore, I have frequent spinal/back pain when I am laying down at times.
If a chip is for communication tracking, are the conversations relayed to a 'handler', my parents, etc?
Or is this track for relaying communication to me at a time when I would need to be triggered.

I was born in 1993, and adopted from birth. My parents always put an emphasis on how much they love me and always bring up the fact that they watched me come into the world. The emphasis is normal for adoptee parents who want to make their kid feel loved; however, emphasis on facts is commonly found when hiding lies - for ex: not being there at birth.

My brother was adopted (he's my blood brother) a few days after birth as he was born early.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Complete your mission.












posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Complete your mission.


Mission complete. I have now contemplated life and figured out why it is such a mess. Obama.
But seriously, anyone got anymore info?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
do they run & hide the sharp things when you enter the room time to stop the pill party you are on & leave it to the big boys



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
do they run & hide the sharp things when you enter the room time to stop the pill party you are on & leave it to the big boys

I've been sober for about 5 weeks now. No they do not go and hide the sharp things.
I know that many of you consider newcomers to be liars and people that have severe mental issues that limit their ability to be socially acceptable / post useful content.

However, if you look at my posts around here you will notice that I am contributing from the start and am not just here in this thread to make up some story. I'm not here to blame any mishaps of my behavior on a monarch/mkultra scheme. Just to gather more information. Regardless of my status of a slave, or not a slave, I want to research the project more anyways.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx
But seriously, anyone got anymore info?

More information can be read at...

timenolonger.wordpress.com...

Rephaim : The Reincarnate Possessors


The CIA projects Monarch and MKultra created Moonchildren and made the connection between bloodline and the spirits which were obtained to inhabit the bodies.



As with various ancients traditions on reincarnation, the spirit which reincarnates into the prescribed body must do so in a body which belongs to the same hereditary line… hence Moonchildren were normally made of children who belonged to one of the “blue-blood” families.


Everything is there. If you are not religeous it can be a shock. If you are religeous everything fits into place.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The good news is your not an MKULTRA slave ......


The bad news is, ....... your a sociopath.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha
 


I am somewhat religious, but thanks for that link - I'll do my reading

And to the last poster- perhaps it's better to be a sociopath than a butterflymoonchild.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I too looked into this as part of my research.

I found James Casbolt on Educateyourself.org (And the Mind control page )and Michael Relfe on Metatech.org site, especially the Mars MIssion.

educate-yourself.org...
www.metatech.org...

Look these sites up, I found them quite interesting.

Listen to your dreams-they will tell you more then these sites ever can.

I can say no more. But I am sad.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
sounds like youre a low level narcissistic sociopath.
to put it bluntly, youre just not a very nice person.

but feel free to fantasize about cia mind control programs.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OP, your post is very thought-provoking.

Last week or earlier, probably more like 4 weeks ago, there was a thread kind of similar, but not personal, it was about the "Gifted and Talented" program run by some USA schools, and the people involved in this thread were swapping stats on how long they'd been involved, whether they thought they had been watched, groomed, programmed, or blacklisted, etc.

It stands to reason that children/adults who were in that program have extra eyes on their behaviors.
It's a very paranoid feeling.

What does "off the charts" mean, anyway? Why won't people tell me my IQ?
If you find yourself cut off from your own soul, chances are, you might be ... one of theirs!

You should consider trying some "centering" activities like MEDITATION and art/music. Calm, quiet things.
Don't punish yourself for sitting still. God dwells in silence too... and you will find yourself there.

Don't abuse substances either, but if you are sick of your inner self "raging in the cage", I hear there are a couple substances the NWO would rather their prized parakeets didn't touch. Guess which one. the one carl sagan loved lol.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kino321
sounds like youre a low level narcissistic sociopath.
to put it bluntly, youre just not a very nice person.

but feel free to fantasize about cia mind control programs.


That's based on what? simply to slander his personality? you don't and can't fully comprehend his circumstance from a few paragraphs on a conspiracy site where one ought to be encouraged to question such things without being condescended towards, it's entirely possible he could be part of a government program it's just more unlikely.

ALL of us could be part of some kind of program. I started writing a book about such a thing.
our entire society could be a collusion of such projects/studies taking part simultaneously.

the story itself was based around "the Rebellion study" where govt scientists motivate the characters, leader's of a fake simulated rebellion against "the Government study" , so as to be able to analyze exactly what happens, step by step process to prevent a real rebellion in the future against the government who sanctioned the projects, which happens inevitably lol..

the Rebellion study was just one out of a thousand is my point.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Kino321
sounds like youre a low level narcissistic sociopath.
to put it bluntly, youre just not a very nice person.

but feel free to fantasize about cia mind control programs.


That's based on what? simply to slander his personality? you don't and can't fully comprehend his circumstance from a few paragraphs on a conspiracy site where one ought to be encouraged to question such things without being condescended towards, it's entirely possible he could be part of a government program it's just more unlikely.

ALL of us could be part of some kind of program. I started writing a book about such a thing.
our entire society could be a collusion of such projects/studies taking part simultaneously.

the story itself was based around "the Rebellion study" where govt scientists motivate the characters, leader's of a fake simulated rebellion against "the Government study" , so as to be able to analyze exactly what happens, step by step process to prevent a real rebellion in the future against the government who sanctioned the projects, which happens inevitably lol..

the Rebellion study was just one out of a thousand is my point.
Very nice post, it's nice to see someone defending the OP from attack...

Military brats (children of families in the military) can be "targeted" for unofficial use, imo.
Those families tend to learn (through conditioning, religion, social groups, etc.) to control their kids waaaay too much. It's almost like they... don't have a life, right?

That kind of control (i.e. MIND control) breeds HUGE resentment, and that alone can be unbalancing.
Maybe making some quiet, bookwormish friends and leaving the area the family lives in would be good for the OP. I would hate to live with such a controlling family again.

Mine though, they gave zero sports opportunities, so I had the opposite problem of the OP. Not enough to do with the time instead of time filled by other people. You end up feeling like you have nothing left for yourself when someone else runs your life.

The Narcissism is called "individuating" and we all need to ascend into adulthood someday!
They might be trying to keep you dependent on them for many reasons.

Who can know why? Some parents just don't trust smart kids. There is an evolutionary explanation for that.
You are simply better able to dominate them and they fear power.

Edit; about "using" people. relax. Just don't be too hard on the people you interact with.
They all have value, even if they are slower. We still feel remorse when we hurt them.
edit on 30-9-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: remorse



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I currently live in a house in Texas away from my family. I also want to say thank you to the people who are actually providing useful information and contributing to this thread.

This post will include some stuff that will fuel the 'sociopath' accusers. However, it is information that I left out of the first post due being unsure of whether I should post / not even thinking of it.

> When I get angry I get more than tunnel vision. At times I will go into a fight, but here's the thing. It's like it's a mission of sorts (nothing given by a handler. It's assigned by myself). I go to the person I am going to fight without being aware of surroundings (for the most part). Meaning I can't really be distracted or convinced not to fight. This hasn't happened in a while by the way. I can remember most of the lead up to the fight. The fight starts and it ends. I usually cannot remember anything about the fight, or what happened...Which makes it hard if I get in trouble and need to describe the incident to an authority figure. At times I can remember some things, but most of it is a giant blur. Often when the fight is over and I have relaxed I go into a sad state where I say things like about how I feel like a weapon and how I could have killed the person if I hadn't stopped. It isn't like a oh my god I could have killed them! It's like: I wanted to kill them almost, but i stopped myself.

> At one point in my life I became suicidal and started to harm myself through cutting. At this point though my main thoughts were not about suicide. They were about killing people and then killing myself. It was a unique situation in which I wanted to kill everyone around me.

> At times i have never played out a full scenario, but I have analyzed the outcomes of certain things; one off murders. Being a serial killer. Covering up (a) murder[s]. Taking over a location such as the beach.

These murderous thoughts have not occurred in years; but it just hit me when I was outside walking - is it possible that the ability to plan out an attack / analyze all possible outcomes / forget fights is built in to my brain?

> This is most likely coincidental. However, my brother went to a boarding school in Montana called Monarch. At Monarch there are private sessions which are with one client (or one student, for ex: my brother), and a bunch of therapists. They do hypnosis, therapy, and play out scenarios. However, the catch is that they cannot reveal anything to anyone. They can't speak about these sessions with friends, therapists that were not present, family, ANYONE. Doing so results in a straight consequence; often social isolation, expulsion, manual labor, etc.

> My parents put monitoring software on my computer for a long time. They read everything I typed, looked at, etc.

> My parents breathalized and drug tested me on a daily or multiple-time-per-week basis for all of high school.

Is this level of control expected to be implemented for the lives of slaves (assuming the parents are willing participants or at least have knowledge of it)?

> I have traveled the world and I am only age 19.

> In a way not normal for parents; My parents tell me that I will be either famous, very rich, successful or powerful. The same is said of me by friends. When I was a drug addict it was not uncommon for fellow drug addicts to tell me that I am a genius and that I must stop using drugs and alcohol to reach my potential. That is NOT normal for a drug addict to be saying to another drug addict! Right?

> Every single person I meet (pretty much. Or at least ones of importance such as authority) takes a personal investment in me or my life. People always want to help me, they want to give me X chances, and they always feel some sort of connection to me in a way that is not normal. It's almost as if they know something I don't. It's like there is a necessity to protect me and my life. It's like I have some fate that I don't know that everyone else knows.

> When I am feeling an emotion, the world around me reflects it. When I am confident, happy, etc people seem cheerful and (even if I don't know them) make an effort to say hello, etc. Things go well when I have a positive outlook. When I look at things negatively, actual negative events play out. I am not talking just about the perception of events, or some standard "if you act positive, so will others BS". I am literally saying that my emotions, my outlook, my views of the world, my desires, etc actually alter the world around me. At times i have felt like a god in a way. Like all of the world's aspects are directly related to me.

I know that that sounds unrealistic and is most likely not true - the point is that my mind works in a weird way. I have observed my unnatural talents, have observed my odd instincts (both good and evil), and need to figure out what the heck it is all about.

-Ghostx

Edit; additional information
> My brother and I both had different names when born / what we have now (first, middle, last)
> We are adopted and our birth father was never in the picture. It was said he was in prison, and now he is dead.
> My parents never seem to know my blood type?
> My parents can't seem to ever figure out our Birth mom's last name even though we've met her and spoken with her numerous times - it's as if her name has changed a lot....Not really sure about this one though.
> My fall back thought about my future (when I can't see many options) is to join the military, specifically the marines.
> Put into a school full of rich, and powerful families; billionaires, a lot of oil families, a lot of executives etc.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Ghostx because: additional information



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx

Originally posted by Rapha
Check for chip implants.

Usually these are located at the top or bottom of the spine.

For all other readers, NOTE: I do not want to be a Monarch/MKULTRA slave, but at the same time I would rather know (and deal with the internal responses to that) than not know.

How would one go about checking for chip implants and would these be for keeping track of communication? Furthermore, I have frequent spinal/back pain when I am laying down at times.
If a chip is for communication tracking, are the conversations relayed to a 'handler', my parents, etc?
Or is this track for relaying communication to me at a time when I would need to be triggered.

I was born in 1993, and adopted from birth. My parents always put an emphasis on how much they love me and always bring up the fact that they watched me come into the world. The emphasis is normal for adoptee parents who want to make their kid feel loved; however, emphasis on facts is commonly found when hiding lies - for ex: not being there at birth.

My brother was adopted (he's my blood brother) a few days after birth as he was born early.



Get yourself a plain old am fm radio with a telescopic antenna. Turn it to am and a channel with just white noise. Scan yourself

If you have a wide screen tv LCD scan it as well... you will notice its the most obnoxious emitting device in your home of static EMF. Hold the antenna to a remote control and hold down the buttons,,,it will pulse.

They no longer have to chip you to program and monitor you. Consider yourself officially WiFi now.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11
 


This is a bit confusing to me, but ill do some research. What will happen if I scan myself and there is something? What is the point to scanning my tv?



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx
 


All the factors you mentioned above are quite troubling.
The dissociation could be left over from an early childhood trauma.
It sounds very much like certain triggers bring back a specific type of mental state,
but as you became aware of that, you began to integrate the feelings and now you feel trapped rather than wanting to lash out, correct? A desire to over-regulate for fear of losing control.
I am saying that because of something that happened to me during early childhood. It was just too evil to be spontaneous IMO.

The name of that school you mentioned, is that for real? The "psychoanalysis sessions" etc. sound unbelievably scary. Not being able to talk about it, or even remember it in some cases. Some of us out there have fears that there are things we don't remember, important conditioning that we cannot quite recall. "It's Nothing", we think.

The cutting you described, I had a cousin resort to that. She was one of those special people who was very empathic and also had some OBE experiences from time to time. However, she was kind of... impractical and didn't know how to take care of herself after taking care of everyone else. Her dad was Air Force and/or CIA I am fairly sure both. Her mom was a history major and god knows what else. Sister got into witchcraft and astral projection. The brother works for an engineering firm and had a sleepwalking problem. I consider them all to be paranormally gifted. The male cousin, the youngest of the three, had a somewhat paranormal experience with me while we were engaged in a wilderness play scenario on the family farm. It was strange, not sure if I should say what it was, but we touched some animal bones and for a certain number of minutes afterward perceived ourselves to be running at a speed many times our top average. Very odd wouldnt you say? We were pre teens at that time.

Like you, I was occasionally taken aside for testing but not as often. Not nearly like that. I was given some tests related to my ability to recall, imitate, and project images. I remember drawing a lot of pictures in kindergarted under observation. But I don't remember much else from that year.

Later on, after 6 years of homeschool, I was re-introduced into a rural classroom setting. Things sometimes happened around me. Some of my teachers noticed that I was unerringly accurate under certain controlled conditions. Mostly when things were calm. I once solved a very difficult video game on the classroom PC within a few seconds of sitting down, and was told that previously the game had never been solved in class. I also went to a friend's house while visiting said cousins from previous paragraph and beat his whole group of friends at video games I'd never played before. I gather that some people are able to feed off of the thoughts of others and manifest success. I am not sure what to think. LOL no wonder boys are so frustrated by girls. It's not fair is it?

After being taken to a foreign country for a "missions trip" (religious stuff), which I kind of consider fundie conditioning, I went to high school for a couple of years. I tested for the Gifted and Talented program (HORIZON) in Texas and at the time was told that my score was "off the charts" in everything but math, but I still qualified for special math, LOL. However, I think maybe I was considered either mentally unstable or too easily angered. Same tunnel vision problems you spoke of. Once I was triggered in high school because our teacher had us prepare for MacBeth (school play) then told us at pretty much the last minute that it was off. I felt the same exact tunnel vision rage you described except there was no one to hit. Classmates asked me to calm down.

I didn't do well in college. But when that became apparent, I tested for the Air Force at a local recruitment and testing joint in WV. I sat in a room of young men and took the ASVAB test. My score was a 99% percentile. I had missed one question on the formal exam. They did not tell me how I did on the coding. I just guessed on that part because no one ever taught me ciphers and I am very ADHD. Who knows what the score was. Low probably. I am a literalist.

Like you, I wonder where those pieces of time from the past have gone and why the memories just distil into emotional baggage. I also find myself hyperfocusing then relaxing and losing track of time, like you, or rather, forgetting plans due to lack of awareness regarding time management.

Maybe in the past someone managed all of my time, and I am helpless without that. LOL


I can't believe the name of that school you mentioned was Monarch. How creepy.

You mentioned being adopted, right? It's hard to know then if you came from a military family, people exposed to atomics, or maybe even a family that had lots of special forces etc. There are a lot of strong men in mine and they all came back alive.



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx
 

I wouldn't worry too hard.

Many of us have similar problems.





new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join