It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3AM -330AM strange dreams and sounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
For the last month I have been waking up from sleep at 3am or 330am to the minute. This has started to worry me so I have started to keep track of it and do some research. I have noticed that my dreams have been the cause of me waking up. The dreams are very different than regular dreams that I have. These dreams are scripted and when they end I stay asleep seeing nothing but black then this causes me to wake. The reason I have decided to post today is that the dream last night confirms what I have been thinking outside origin or attack. The dream started with images and then I was shown a face with three eye's in the dream I receive a phone call on the other end is a person screaming what wakes me from sleep with my ears ringing. The worst part is that my wife also woke asking did you hear that sonic boom I said no she said the windows rattled. The time was 331AM I am very concered and was hoping to start a post where others can post simular things. I hope this was not an attack but has lots of signs of MKL projects. Worrying in Tucson AZ.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cactusjacks

During this time: 3AM below is allowed to be released and influence various people. If it is deemed necessary, above will awaken you.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

They say It's is the witching hour my friend !
Also I'm suspecting Negative ELF transmissions via your local cell phone tower right in middle of the important REM part of your sleep ,,
Nothing like a bad nights sleep to disrupt an awakening populations daytime decision making .
suggestion : Use a EMF / ELF (Gaussmeter) at the time stated and detect/confirm peaks in activity ,

Sleep well !

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That happened to me for a while,kept waking up at 320 AM....

As to why, I don't know, so I am watching the thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Funny thing is that it's 3:31 as I type, just noticed the time on the TV box. I have issues with only looking at the time when all digits are identical, most commonly, in order, 3:33, 4:44, 2:22, 11:11. Don't think my occurances are coincidence, but I don't have any answers.

edit on 30-9-2012 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
3:33

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I found this link and it might be of some use on the numbers.
Some of it fit for some things I have been experiencing.
Never hurts to have a look in regards to numbers.

Angel Numbers Index

I almost feel like I am spamming this link because it has been very useful today.
Look up the numbers and see if it helps at all.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

My sister, my daughter, and myself have all experienced this.

I had always awoke with no obvious reason behind the unexpected prod to consciousness. Last night though it was different; I could remember portions of the dream which is what attracted me to your post.

I had a dream about hundreds of ships arriving above my location in the early morning sky. Their motion was precisely as one would expect colossal objects to move, slowly but deliberately. Many of these craft were at first glance stealth-ed and difficult to see and then as if in unison they started coming into view one after another. They dispersed in may direction, some rather quickly as if a blinding flash with trailing light. it was if they had made an opening for something bigger.

In that opening came a truly enormous craft that looked as if it was built of pure energy (a bluish white). From this craft dispersed many small objects that separated themselves evenly across the sky. Then, as if focusing a projector on a screen an image of a face began to come into view. As I looked toward the horizon in every direction I could see multiple copies of this face imaged identically in sync with the image directly above my head. It began to speak.

I only remember parts of the speech. The being said that it was here for the planet and all that live upon it. It stated something about power utilities being cut but that power would be generated and broadcast from their fleet. It spoke of corruption and tyranny and that those responsible would be judged and punished. It asked that people not travel in vehicles upon the roads (I remember wondering if we could walk along them without danger). And then as it was speaking large capsules of some type began falling in waves upon the ground with some damaged caused to what broke their fall. I woke up

A weird dream anyhow. I am not sure what to make of it. I have watched no scifi in the past few weeks. Anyhow, for what its worth.

Additional . . . my sister has remembered a couple of her dreams that have awakened her around this time . . . both have been about very massive earthquakes. She says that the dreams were very vivid to the point that she witnessed the telephone poles and power lines swaying and breaking as well as the road looking like it had waves similar to that seen on water. She watches nothing related to disasters and the like and has never been into conspiracy theories and the like.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Do not believe people who say it for your own good or for the good of the earth. RUBBISH.

They are after your mind, via dreams etc.
it is being allowed however, so you can be overcomers and don't fall into the fear trap but keep in the love.

They are attacking our dreams and here is my account;
I went to bed late as usual three nights ago about 3.30am (I go at this time, as we were attacked by humanoids beaming in at 3.15am a few years ago.)
As I closed my eyes I saw a scene where I was on the edge of a very deep and dark, mile wide hole in the ground-tt induce fear in me.
I stopped the dream by opening my eyes. I closed my eyes agin, the same dream happened exactly. So I opened my eyes.
Third time I closed my eyes the same scene appeared.
I then got bloody angry and claimed the blood of Jesus over me and breathed Yehovah with love.
It did not continue.

Also I have had a dream that was a nightmare and seemed very real, but it continued after I woke up so using remote viewing skills I went after the person, she suffered as I had, believe me.

If you do not believe in God Almighty or Jesus, then I suggest wearing a silk headscarf, as this willl stop scalar waves/electromagnetic waves. Do not use tin foil, as this will amplify the waves, because the waves are beaming into your head, and the skull acts like a parabolic area.

This is going to happen more and more, I'm afraid.

And as to the information that the electricity willl stop for a few days that is correct but it will return. The ships will not be sending electricity via their ships as this will be out of their control.
All appliances with RFIDs in them will stop working to allow the slaves to depart the earth safely.

In Britain this electricity cutout has already happened in one village, over the last or two Christmas' ago and it was in the newspapers. I could tell you how it happened using science but most people don't believe it-brianwashed too much.

See all dreams as a chance to conquer your fears; with love or a punch in their face. Works for me.
Perfect love casts out fear.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Pray.

I had this $h17 happen over and over again. It really made me feel like wtf!!!
First time it started to happen I'd wake and continue to stay awake until I felt it was safe and I felt I was shielding my gf from whatever it was. The next time I had to stay at a relative for a few weeks and I had some personal issues going on I was working through so I don't know if what was going on was due to how I was acting and feeling or what. I told some guy I met while visiting a church and he said even satan is under g-d's authority and used as tools.

I would wake on the dime at 3:00 or 3:30

There would be knocks on windows and then doors. The last time it happened I think I knew why
and changed something and it stopped. For now. The last time it did happen I woke someone up and asked them to check the door so I'd have some sort of confirmation. They woke heard the knocks and looked out door and window and no one was there. Weird part the knocks were on the wood door and I learned the screen door had a hook latch lock! Wtf!?

They say its warnings. Maybe your body, mind or soul have been vulnerable and at that time of the morning we are most vulnerable. They also say 3-3:00-3:33 are demonic in nature since its opposite of Jesus death at 3-3:33 P.M.

Knocks of any kind- some say its loved ones. Getting your attention, warning you or knocking at time of their death.

They also say dead people can influence your dreams and manipulate them. Some may seem scary when they are trying to tell you something or warn you.

I think you know why it's happening. Just know doing something about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
For two nights now I have dreamt about a specific person doing something in a dream to hurt me and I have woken up between 3-3:30am. Yesterday I woke up at 3:25am and today I woke up around 3:30am. I know this person and her intentions towards me aren't pleasant, I just don't know to what extent she would go. These dreams seem like a warning of some sort because they are so vivid and detailed. On both nights I have prayed, and I will continue to do the same. I still don't understand but I know God does, so I will look to HIM. I hope you do the same. By the way thanks posting about your experience, so that some of us could relate. Thank you Lord.
edit on 27-9-2015 by Claraediana01 because: Spelling check

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Claraediana01 This is interesting that you know in waking life the person in your dream. 3:00am is indeed the witching hour and for those that haven't looked into the subject of magical practices, you would be surprised at how many people maliciously practice what I believe to be called hag-riding. Just look up hoodoo and you may find some answers.
Prayer is a must in these situations and putting salt clockwise around the bed while praying to God can ward off these, what I call, psychic attacks.
I am by no means an expert on these subjects, but I have looked into them over the years
Peace be with you and anyone experiencing such occurrences.

top topics

join