It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been Tazed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I put a simple question to you:

Have you ever been tazed?

What happened?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hell yeah!

Not by the Police though. At least not yet.

When I was a teenager, my and my cohorts managed to acquire a few tazers. We had one of those little ones you had to press against the persons body, one of the good ones that shoot out the electrodes, and a cattle prod.

And we used to zap the crap out of each other. Of course it eventually turned into a competition to see who could take it the longest.

Ahh, good times. I had almost forgotten about all that.
To this day, nothing pisses me off more than getting electrocuted.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

i have not, but this guy did.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
not tazed per say but 20,000 volt capacitor for a camera flash.
lost the use of my arm from shoulder to finger tips for about 20 seconds.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes I tazed myself and was not that impressed. Sure it kinda hurt but no lingering pain. CS or pepper spray is much much worse.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yes, I have got tased. The taser . did not hurt to bad pulling the prongs out hurt probably more. Pepper spray sucks..I have also been hit with rubber bullets which left scars.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I myself have not been tazed, My ol' man however, has been. Law enforcement carry tazers, and to be certified, you have to take a hit from the tazer. It was funny hearing all the guys talk about it. Hell, there was a picture on the front page of the local newspaper of one getting tazed.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I've zapped myself with one of those crappy corner store stun guns or whatever they are called that you have to push into the person, just to see what it was like. I'll say it was far less disabling than a stubbed toe.

But I'm sure those are garbage compared to police issue tasers and the like. Don't think I'd want to play with one of those, but if the opportunity arose I might just because I'm curious.

new topics

top topics

join