It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the Impact of the new Executive Orders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Without even reading replies, I'm assuming this thread has been completely and thoroughly debunked by responders already.

My first clue was the obnoxious overuse of "Barry", "Sortero", "Barry Hussein", etc. Typically indicitive of someone who has been listening/watching/reading "blindly" the propoganda of those with a clear deceptive agenda (meaning without any real knowledge of US government or history, and without doing any fact-checking of known, unreliable sources.

From there, I knew to look for obvious attempts at deceiving the extremely gullible amd the woefully ignorant. A cursory glance and I knew for certain most of those EO's were put in place long ago. A simple look at the EO numbers verified this for me.

Unfortunately, this is probably circulating by email like crazy, and millions of the uninformed and uneducated will end up casting their vote based on lies. If you want to vote for Romney, by all means, do so! It's not going to change the overall picture much either way. But it is sad when people vote a certain way because they never heeded the advice not to believe everything they see on TV (or read on the internet, or hear on the radio.) it diagusts me that there are people out there using the fact that many people's parents never had the time nor care to teach their children how to think for themselves to turn them into unwitting pawns.

Anyone who believed the OP, ask yourself this: what does the person who originally created this pack of foma think of you? That's right...they think we're all slack-jawed idiots who can't tell a diamond from a lump of coal.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Thanks for the thread, it's never too late to respond to the paper
avalanche. This guy has signed in more uncontested executive
orders of questionable lawfulness than all the rest of the Chief
Executives before him. And almost every one of them has an
impact that few scholars (myself exempted from anything like
the definition of a scholar) can quantify.
What I'm getting at is how seemingly open-ended some of this
stuff is-- specifically similar to the concept "Hey we'll tell you
later whether or not it effects YOU. But it's the law now."
All I can say about recent history, and the shape things are
taking: is that a rather pushy guy with a silver tongue and a
great machine about 80 years ago got away with a LOT --
against even his own people, after it was made legal. To ignore
the similarities now would be truly ignorant, and dangerous in itself.
It's also been said by other more learned people that some of the
more recent executive orders have been rescinded or otherwise
neutralized somehow. I'd like to know from somebody in-the-know
myself: which or how many of these E.O.s still carry the force of law...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Everything else aside, we are living in precarious times in which it is likely that these past and current orders could be utilized by whomever is elected. I think it is something everyone should be aware of as we are all directed to prepare, but never told for what. My take away: add this to the preper list of things that could possibly screw up my day in the near future.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

As said, most of these aren't Obama's orders, and most of them have not seen use in years and we still would need to be under a state of general emergency, I believe, for the President to have access to all of these powers. Also, the Supreme Court can still strike any one of them down if they are unconstitutional. There's no reason to worry about EOs because if one actually overreached it would be shot down faster than you could cry "injustice!" Otherwise some president would have gone and declared himself supreme King of the Universe by now and given all the powers the Constitution enumerates to the Legislative and Judicial branches to himself and there'd be nothing anyone could do about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Many thanks to those who have replied.

Questions remain unanswered; this is an appeal to those who know the answers.

The answers to questions posted in the top message to this message thread are surely known by some of the members of Above Top Secret, particularly those who are either employees of or those who personally know the planners at the highest levels. Do the questions need to be re-stated?

Given that "obama's Plan for Us" is unstoppable, why not reveal what the planners specifically have in store for us? ATS is an enormous website; surely there are many members who personally know members of the the 57+ member czar staff , Acorn, the AARP staff, The Apollo Alliance , Bill Ayers, Bernidine Dohrn, Van Jones, George Soros, Cass Sunstein and other high level Democrats. Accordingly, what is the plan to transition ordinary Americans from what we have now, to life under the activation of the many executive orders that barry hussein soetoro has at his disposal?

If the previously posted questions offend you, feel free to apply Saul Alinsky's rules as needed, it'll be like flaming a brick wall, 'cause I have no power, no politically influence, no nothing, save for being just a concerned citizen, just asking questions about our future.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Here comes another executive order....

Quoting Bob Adelmann:

The latest executive order (EO) emanating from the White House October 9 now claims the power to freeze all bank accounts and stop any related financial transactions that a “sanctioned person” may own or try to perform — all in the name of “Iran Sanctions.”

When will barry hussein soetoro use this October 9 executive order in his war against America's middle class?

Saul Alinsky wrote that the key to weaken—then take over America, its economy and its people—is to “destroy the middle class.” Alinsky advocated use of class and race warfare.

Substantiating link to Obama taught "Destroy Middle Class"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join