It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and Rover fakery - Shocking PROOF like never before seen!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by denver22

obliviously faked moon landing

I take it you meant 'obviously'?

Tell me exactly how it's obvious?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

For a false flag to occur the US doesn't actually have to do the act itself. Come on, you can't be that narrow mined.

Lusitania-

Pearl Harbor- FDR set up a blockade against Japans oil supply, crippling their economy before Pearl Harbor.

www.independent.org...

Some more info here- www.rationalrevolution.net...

Gulf of Tonkin.

A first attack did happen, but we went on the pretense of the 2nd attack, which never happened.

www.youtube.com...

Over 50,000 Americans were killed, followed by 5 million Vietnamese civilians.

What's with this crap of Infowars? You think that's the only source? Hell, I don't even visit that website anyway.

And of course, 9/11 was an obvious False Flag.

Over 1.5 innocent lives have been taken in the middle east. All innocent.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Your Lusitania link doesn't work.

Propaganda is not a 'False Flag' attack.

As for Pearl harbor, what do you think the Japanese had no option but to attack? Gimme a break, the geo political situation was what it was. Yeah, maybe elements within Roosevelt's administration were looking for an excuse to go to war with Japan, again it doesn't qualify as a FF.

Same goes for GOT, it was an error by the US seamen, and yeah it was conveniently exploited by the war hawks, but you would be an incredibly naive person to think it was what started the VN conflict. The US had boots on the ground in south east Asia a long time before the GOT incident.

As for 9/11 I don't buy the official story either.

(I would share the view that the military-industrial-complex benefited immensely from the subsequent conflicts related to these events, and that powerful entity(MIC) is almost entirely responsible for the eagerness with which the US enters her wars. So I'm guessing we would agree that the MIC is a very bad thing, and has a lot to answer for)

None of this has any bearing on the moon hoax, barring the fact that the space race was an expensive one and MIC contractors were involved and profited, it lends zero evidence to the actual hoax theories. If you are simply going by the mantra 'the government lies' and applying that to any historical event in question then, well, you're not a very objective or rational person are you?

As for the infowars comment, what you originally stated is also the typical rhetoric of Alex Jones, and usually the FF stuff is parroted by 'infowarriors' everywhere, so I guessed wrong? Sue me.

edit on 1-10-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Stepping on the moon has nothing to do with putting satellites up. I'm all for leaving this # consumer plantation and traveling the Universe, but when I see this obliviously faked moon landing, it does not bother me, all I see is more deception by our great gov.

You can still explore space and put up satellites and never set a foot on the Moon.

What is so obvious about it then? show me your proof then sir/mam?...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah, its faked. Then they faked it again. Then they threw in a fake botched attempt. Then they faked it again. And again. And again...

I can't believe people still try to prove the moon landing were faked. My dad worked for NASA. I saw some of the equipment myself, up close and personal. Security in those days was not like it is now...

Lets put this one to bed. The guys who went up were truly heros. Let's not insult them with this tripe.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

The moon landing wasn't top secret in that sence. Everyone knew what the project was.

so the events went something like this:
Your kidding me aren't you please say you are?

1 On earth they made it look like a real project.
2 They launched the rocket but the astronauts where not in it.
3 They pulled them out last minute.
4 They maybe even had the moon orbitor part of the rocket blast toward the moon
5 Now when they got to the moon they started playing the movie they had filmed.
6 The moon footage of them orbiting the moon was footage they took on earlier robot rover missions between the US and Russia
7 Then the landing and others was either or starting at the work recorded at the studio or again the rover scenes shot from earlier missions.
8 Then the moon walk was footage shot from the studio.
9 when they recovered the capsol later on from the ocean that has been stagged with the astronuats put in it.

This studio keeps coming up grab a feather and a hammer and drop it in a studio see what
happens and also if you want to go there with things regarding gravity then explain away?
edit on 1-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Look at the reply my reply on the how the feather jerks during the hammer and feather demonstration on the "moon"

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm with you. I think that moon thing was just too tough. I don't think we did it. I think we faked it. I think the environs of outer space are completely inhospitable to life. Ergo, no aliens. We are on a completely contained unit here. We might want to figure out how to keep this going for a while longer, instead of allowing the rapacious plunder, we've sucked ourselves into, cut short our marvelous reign here.

I don't know, a lot of people say we are wrong. and maybe they're right. I wonder if those aliens would rather rent by the month or year. I figure if there's a lot of them they are going to need housing. I got a spare room and all and could use a little cash.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

6 The moon footage of them orbiting the moon was footage they took on earlier robot rover missions between the US and Russia
7 Then the landing and others was either or starting at the work recorded at the studio or again the rover scenes shot from earlier missions.
9 when they recovered the capsol later on from the ocean that has been stagged with the astronuats put in it.

Dude, unless you have some solid evidence, then, as nicely as you have this all figured out, it's just fantasy based on nothing.

Remember the onus is on the hoax theorists to come up with solid irrefutable evidence. Every piece of so called evidence HB's trump has been explained.

You and other HB's seem to walk into every semi plausible pseudo scientific theory thrown out there, and you don't question if your being deceived, it's double standards.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin
I'm with you. I think that moon thing was just too tough. I don't think we did it. I think we faked it. I think the environs of outer space are completely inhospitable to life. Ergo, no aliens. We are on a completely contained unit here. We might want to figure out how to keep this going for a while longer, instead of allowing the rapacious plunder, we've sucked ourselves into, cut short our marvelous reign here.

I don't know, a lot of people say we are wrong. and maybe they're right. I wonder if those aliens would rather rent by the month or year. I figure if there's a lot of them they are going to need housing. I got a spare room and all and could use a little cash.

Another person who seems to just adopt a stance on this subject based upon what? Ill informed opinion?

So do you think we got into space at all oh wise one?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
reply to post by r2d246

The camera is never pointed up because there would be nothing to see. The exposure is set to capture the bright spacesuits and lunar surface. It wouldn't capture any light from faint stars if pointed up.

Also: We did go to the moon. Over 800 pounds of moon rocks were brought back which have been studied by people all over the world and confirmed to be of lunar origin. These rocks would be impossible to fake. Nothing like them exists on Earth.

If we faked it to win the space race then why wouldn't the Soviets have faked it too?

Not that I don't believe in the moon landings.
I think two or three years ago a Dutch museum revealed that tests done on a moon rock which had been given to them from one of the missions was proven to be like a piece of wood that was supposed to be thousands of years old.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Look at the reply my reply on the how the feather jerks during the hammer and feather demonstration on the "moon"
Load of rubbish check out the NASA one..

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

It's so obvious this was filmed in a studio. Another reason that comes to mind is why can't they ever, not one time point the camera up into space, or do a 360 with the camera, or anything else. It's always stills in one small area, or them moon walking in on small area. Or driving the lander in one small area. Because they can't point the camera around as the rest of the studio would show up.

Maybe they didn't think that 50 years after they landed on the moon there would be clowns on the internet claiming they made it all up and insisting that they should have taken better 360 shots to prove they really went there.......but I doubt the guys that walked on the moon lose much sleep over the fact you and other uneducated people think they were all liars.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by r2d246

It's so obvious this was filmed in a studio. Another reason that comes to mind is why can't they ever, not one time point the camera up into space, or do a 360 with the camera, or anything else. It's always stills in one small area, or them moon walking in on small area. Or driving the lander in one small area. Because they can't point the camera around as the rest of the studio would show up.

Maybe they didn't think that 50 years after they landed on the moon there would be clowns on the internet claiming they made it all up and insisting that they should have taken better 360 shots to prove they really went there.......but I doubt the guys that walked on the moon lose much sleep over the fact you and other uneducated people think they were all liars.
Im fed up with debunking these claims especially these ones on this thread.I cannot be bothered everyone knows i have debunked them along with djw001,phage jra, ngchunter.
I did four months on this and the op has been shown many a time it seems that people just either doesn't listen
or likes the attention...

I keep reading and just can't believe what i am seeing.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Look I could be way off base here. But lets try to look at this from one vantage point.

*let's

your in for the thrill ride of your life!

*you're

Lets say you have a criminal

*Let's

who are well renowned for there lies

*their

So lets say you hand over to them a project that would normally cost billions.

*let's

But they do some research and figures out

*figure

that infact

*in fact

he could do the project for just hundreds of thousands

*they could

to make matters worse

*To

People with a long criminal history isn't going to pocket the money

*aren't

Because think about it, this is your hard earned tax payer money.

*it. This

hollywood

*Hollywood

that film and pictures

*those pictures

with a regular video camera you buy from walmart.

*they buy

you got people that used false flags

*who used

Do have any idea what George Lucas could do with that kind of money.

*money?

Starwars

*Star Wars

in todays money

*today's

for 45million.

$45 million

that why I just think.....

*that's

you got people who's job it is

*whose

which anyone amateur film maker could do

*any amateur filmmaker

there's way too many things

*there are

mars

*Mars

Then all we get are some grainy imagines of a desert

*images

the moon landing was no different.

*The

a million youtube'rs

*Youtubers

all I need is access to:

*All

walmart

*Walmart

to build rover

*a rover

Infact I think I'm gonna do this

*In fact

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If the moon landing was fake, then how did the mirrors get up there and positioned precisely for the experiments mentioned in the following thread...

Moon Mirrors

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

RE

TARD

ED

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Wow...

Are there still people in the year 2012 that believe the moon landing was faked?

Um.. there is an entire society that firmly believes the the earth is still flat.

So.. yea. No surprise there.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It was real, they did a super poor acting job on covering it up.

Here's some facts that I've found about the moon,

1. It's Earth-like, (If it's Earth-like, then it must have the same things as Earth such as an atmosphere, breathable air and the such.)

2. There are buildings (You can't build buildings in a airless condition, you may in a sci-fi, but not here.)

3. there is a forest (Still questioning on that since when an astronomer went to Europe to look at the moon and he saw forests, don't know the name, sad to say.)

4.Neil Armstrong said it as a hint that the Moon had a gravity that rivaled Earth. He was carrying 200 lbs of weight, thought it was 20 but he was wrong, stumbled more than once.

5. Why do you need a rover? You don't need a rover to travel in that supposed 1/10 of your weight planets.

6. The atmosphere had a yellowish hue sky, similar to our blueish-hue sky, and they can see the stars there while on the rocket they couldn't.

7. The moon has a dense atmosphere, making it more defensive to meteor impacts (To the point where the meteor burns up before it touchdown, making me wonder, then how in the world did those craters get there? (know the answer))

and

8. Dust, the clip failed to point it out, but when they walked dust flicked up like when you pickup your feet after being buried in an inch of sand. Kicked and came back down in an instant. RED FLAG RIGHT THERE!

So it did happen, they just did a horrible job acting it all out.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

The moon landing wasn't top secret in that sence. Everyone knew what the project was.

Your kidding me aren't you please say you are?

This studio keeps coming up grab a feather and a hammer and drop it in a studio see what
happens and also if you want to go there with things regarding gravity then explain away?
edit on 1-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

YOu got to be kidding me! That's like 1920 hollywood special effects. In the 60's they already could produce 2001 a space Oddassy in the 70's they could already do Starwars. But yet they can't make a hammer and a feather fall at the same speed, are you nuts? Like you got movies right? Like get real.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join