It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and Rover fakery - Shocking PROOF like never before seen!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Perhaps even more lead shielding for early estimates.
I'd soil my space suit even without all the radiation.

Russia and US both know the score on outer space.
And both know the superior technology and will not use it thats
why Russia put up a gallant effort and the US won with better
audiences.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
both russia and china didnt have the tech to track spacecraft at that time. the yanks would have easily gotten away with pulling this off.

I prefer US and Russia were up to the same game enforced by the secret
technology that could not be released.
China is getting electro power dams and oxygen gleaners for copper smelting
and all the goodies international technocrats have to offer after we gave them
some rocket technology.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The only alternative would be to have the astronauts in on the no mission.
Everyone else would think everything was normal.
Thats why we get attacks on the astronauts.

What would they be told?
They can't go on a deadly mission so come down in three days from orbit.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Hi there r2d246,

Of course I am serious.

I can tell you a bit more as you seem interested and sincere. In a sense, my work was human resource based. I am a woman with formal training as a mathematician. Over the years, I worked in various capacities at NASA, but with regard to my interest in the "realities" of the big NASA projects, the job that got me most suspicious was when I worked in "human resources" of all things. They did not call it that, but it sort of amounts to such a role.

I lead a small team and we would interview prospective employees for jobs in various roles. We were to make a determination as to whether the candidate deserved to move along in the interview process. Often times there were 4 or 5 levels of interviewing before someone got to the final chit chat and got the job or was rejected in a final sense.

In this capacity I was fortunate enough, I guess most would call it fortunate, to meet this or that NASA luminary. In December of 2006 for example, I met the legendary Emil Schiesser at the time of his Oral History interview for the JSC archive. He is the man credited with developing the doppler differential approach with respect to making a precision LM landing. The guy can add and subtract and even do long division I would suspect, granted, and he is no longer a spring chicken, but he simply is not the mathematician people claim he is. He is not capable in that sense. I came to understand that these stories were made up. Apollo cannot be true as these men are not the people they are claimed to be. These are fairy tales about things that never really happened. Listened to Gene Kranz speak for example, the guy is spinning bull, nothing more.

Ditto when I met Lovell. He tells the EXACT SAME stories over and over. There is no play in his play. He has a story, or better said, a script memorized and he doesn't deviate. These guys are drilled. I never met Armstrong, but one of my girlfriends did, a colleague at NASA, with a similar job as mine. Her take was similar to mine. Not that Armstrong was not capable. She said he blew her away, very imposing he was. But there was no give or take in his story telling. So she started thinking as I did and do. Something funny is up.

We also could see that the right guy or girl was not always hired and so we realized they were not really looking for mathematicians, or chemists, or what have you IN CERTAIN CASES.

It is important to understand that NASA is doing real work. This is not all fake. Essentially all of it is real. It is just that the work is other than as stated. Generally speaking, the big projects, at least in the old days, must have been to cover up for other things. I don't know what the Mars Rover Project is really about, but the money so allocated GOES FOR SOMETHING ELSE.

And again, the hostility thing, whenever we bring this up, even quietly, privately, with old colleagues, we get jumped on. That says a ton I think because our observations are meaningful, accurate, telling. After all, we we the ones deciding who to move along in the interview process so we are good judges of character and abilities.

I could say more r2d246, but for now I hope that is enough to get you thinking in a fresh way. Think about examining personalities a bit.

I love your thread and your courage. I think you're great.

We may write a book at some point, a just for fun thing, so watch for us maybe a few years down the road.

Oh yes, one more guy to listen to carefully is Charles Duke, another incompetent.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
The moon hoax conspiracy is probably the most unimportant theory there is.

It butts with the super technology fact that international controllers can spread mayhem
over any country that does not tow the line and buy their technology.
Oil companies are a pushover taking in automatic money.
Other countries make dams and electro power over lines for fear of unknown technology
can hit the news that make their countries defenseless. A big lie perhaps on the leaders
who do not want to risk a revolution at their hands.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I have spent a lot of time delving into this subject, over the course of many years. I started looking into it because I too thought they could have been faked. But after all the time and research, there is no doubt in my mind that we did indeed go to the moon. There is just too much evidence confirming this, not to mention the tens of thousands of people who were involved with these missions in one fashion or another. For instance, there were companies who designed and built a working lunar module, command module, spacesuit, etc., etc., and all of these things worked after the bugs were removed.

There were the programmers who worked tirelessly creating the operating system for the computers inside the spacecrafts, and there are countless stories involving thousands of people that just cannot be faked. And they would have had to have been faked if we didn't go to the moon. And there would have to have been a LOT of people in on the action. Something like this could not be done without much help.

The American people could have been fooled more easily than the engineers and other experts associated with the space program at that time, and out of all those people, there would be many instances of people claiming the moon landings were faked. Instead, what we have is many people who get offended when people who believe this nonsense try and detract from the ingenuity and hard work of those involved.

Perhaps I gave you the wrong idea about what I mean by faked? I mean just the moon landing part. Not the stuff going on on earth. And definitely not everyone was in on it.

For example the manhatton project, most didn't know what it was about. Only the top brass knew what it was. And again same thing, tons of contractors hired, tons of people involved, but no one knew. It was top secret.

The moon landing wasn't top secret in that sence. Everyone knew what the project was.

so the events went something like this:

1 On earth they made it look like a real project.
2 They launched the rocket but the astronauts where not in it.
3 They pulled them out last minute.
4 They maybe even had the moon orbitor part of the rocket blast toward the moon
5 Now when they got to the moon they started playing the movie they had filmed.
6 The moon footage of them orbiting the moon was footage they took on earlier robot rover missions between the US and Russia
7 Then the landing and others was either or starting at the work recorded at the studio or again the rover scenes shot from earlier missions.
8 Then the moon walk was footage shot from the studio.
9 when they recovered the capsol later on from the ocean that has been stagged with the astronuats put in it.

I'm not saying I know exactly but this is a rough sketch of how it might have played out. So of course everything from earth looked real. Just certain scenes in the video where from the studio. The astronauts where either just orbiting the earth and or didn't even go up.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StellaByStarLight

developing the doppler differential approach with respect to making a precision LM landing

Thats sounds like it could do the job even if it couldn't.

There are video on youtube of rockets trying to land on one stream of hot gasses.
Not that easy.
One method was to have a very movable nozzle to counter the imbalance of the vehicle.
These test vehicle are just a fuel tank and engine and controls.

www.youtube.com...

Doubt we see man in one of these either much less on the Moon.
NASA doing this now seems fairly brazen to go along and act as nothing happened.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I didn't think of the lone rocket to the Moon, that would place a transmitter for
any relay. Communications would be to the Moon and back only slightly off as
both read from a script as back in radio days.

Amazing how alternative history works. Especially when you are not there.
Well Apple doesn't tell Google its secrets.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by StellaByStarLight
reply to post by r2d246

I think you are spot on r2d246. For so long I have wanted to get into the mix. Guess my timidity has hurt in the past. I worked for NASA, roughly 11 years as a project manager. Some of us would chat occasionally about the likelihood or unlikelihood of our being buggered on some of this stuff, especially the planetary probes and Apollo. Sometimes, I think because we were women, a couple of girlfriends and I that worked there, people actually paid us MORE mind. But ultimately we'd get shouted down. The main reason for my suspicions, tendency toward disbelief in the reality of the big projects, had to do with the principals not being very convincing. I met Gene Cernan and I thought he was a con man, VERY UNCONVINCING as a spaceman. I listened to him talk and thought, "No way this guy went to the moon, NO WAY!". I don't think Cernan could park a car, let alone land a lunar excursion vehicle and drive a rover. Also, the hostility thing. I always felt that, and still do, the hostility of the conventional view folks is so much out of proportion to the hoax believers. That is a telltale sign of weakness, aggression. This is so because there is no genuine alternative. I am yet to declare myself an HB publicly , but and am on the verge of it. I also met Lovell. He yaks like mad, but it is all bull. I don't think he could pass a college level calculus with a B+. He come across as a C student with the gift of gab. The planetary probe projects and Apollo are gamed, can't be legitimate.

That's some story sir/mam but a story nether the less... must try harder.

But you know far more and have way more insight than someone who worked at NASA for 11 years and met and talked with many of the key people, is that what you're trying to say?

Look all I'm saying is that it's like this....

You somehow thing this moon landing production was worth 100 billion dollars. I say it wasn't. I say it was done for perhaps 50-100 million tops. The rest they pocketed.

Heck 2001 a space oddassy that came out prior to the moon landings was a better production and only cost maybe 10 million to make. But you think this grainy garbage product was the real deal and worth all 100 billion right? Yes TPTB would never ever lie to anyone, not ever. Especially when it comes to 100 billion dollars at stake.

Like are you serious? Think. They used false flags to get the you-es into dozens of wars but yet the moon landing was real? Well anyway it's an endless argument. I just think that we're talking about 100 billion dollars. YOu know what you can do with even 1 billion? But 100 billion? You can build a whole city for that money. Like they probably spent around 100 billion building all of modern Dubai. Maybe not even that. And we know how much it costs to make movies. This product in a studio is about 10 million dollar picture tops!

Oh but I forgot TPTB would never lie to the people. ...... Here's the thing. It's not the moon landing. Forget the moon landing for a second. It's the people that are running this show, showing and telling us this moon production. What's there background. They lie to the masses all the time. It's a common theme. All I'm saying is people are stupid when they actually fall hook line and sinker for all there crap. Do you believe people that have done things that would be considered criminal in most normal countries? So what I'm saying is factor that in and then think, okay did we really get a 100 billion dollar moon landing? Like really?

come on.... watch gets interesting at 1:05+

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellaByStarLight
Ditto when I met Lovell. He tells the EXACT SAME stories over and over. There is no play in his play. He has a story, or better said, a script memorized and he doesn't deviate. These guys are drilled. I never met Armstrong, but one of my girlfriends did, a colleague at NASA, with a similar job as mine. Her take was similar to mine. Not that Armstrong was not capable. She said he blew her away, very imposing he was. But there was no give or take in his story telling. So she started thinking as I did and do. Something funny is up.

OR, it's really the case that they've been asked the exact same questions for the last 30 years so they simply repeat the same stock answer. How many answers can someone actually provide to "how did you feel when you first walked on the moon?" anyway? They are human beings, after all.

I once visited a movie set that Robert Duvall was on. I asked the set managers if I could meet him but they said no- Duvall apparently has a clause in his contract that specifically said NO OUTSIDE VISITORS. Even the owner of the property they were filming on asked if his granddaughter could get an autograph and they told him no, too. The point is, just because Robert Duvall turned out to be an antisocial douchebag in real life, it doesn't automatically mean Robert Duvall really didn't star in his movies and his portrayals were actually fake CGI.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I agree with poster you are responding to. He gives the exact same version of the story every time he talks about it. It couldn't be more obvious. Maybe if every now and then he threw in some Martians or perhaps a light-saber duel I might be able to buy it.

As it stands though, it is suspicious that the "events" that "happened" never change when he is "recollecting" them.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Excellent.............many thanks StellaByStarLight - AND thanks also to the OP - r2d246...........

My own take on the true "occupation" of the so-called 'astronauts' - CIA agents! Programmed to repeat the same story with no deviation whatsoever - over and over again for as long as it takes.
edit on 1-10-2012 by de_Genova because: aw shucks

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
neil said it best

"People love conspiracy theories," Armstrong replied. "I mean, they are very attractive. But it was never a concern to me because I know one day, somebody is going to go fly back up there and pick up that camera I left."

What an arbitrary declaration by Neil.

Would be nice if it were true...but, since we now know that Mars is the new Moon, and the Moon lost it's appeal to NASA for some reason, they will not be going to the Moon for some time...if ever. So this proof Neil speaks of, will most likely never be picked up by a human hand. Even if somebody goes up there again, who will it be ? A NASA astronaut or you and me ? And if it's some kinda astronaut...you think he would report back all puffed up...: "Hey people, I just landed, and there is no trace of the rovers...!?!?"

doubt it...

This statement from Neil is nothing more than a taunting a legless horse with a carrot..."sure it's up there...when you get there you will see it"...great, Neil. Thanks.

there are pictures of the apollo 11 landing site. footpsrints and everything. it's true. you can use this google thing and find them

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
hey op

what about baysinger and kaminsky ?

they always get ignored in these threads

why ?

lol

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Stepping on the moon has nothing to do with putting satellites up. I'm all for leaving this # consumer plantation and traveling the Universe, but when I see this obliviously faked moon landing, it does not bother me, all I see is more deception by our great gov.

You can still explore space and put up satellites and never set a foot on the Moon.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I have spent a lot of time delving into this subject, over the course of many years.

Visiting and believing some silly conspiracy theory sites is actually not spending a lot of time delving into this subject.

Why ignore this
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what about baysinger and kaminsky ?

they always get ignored in these threads

why ?

Because the conspiracy theory sites ignore them, or when the lunies do their "research" they ignore it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Wouldn't it be smarter to actually build some massive space weapons to control the world or something? Why would they fake space travel, if it actually provides military application. Heck we just launched some secret space plane quite recently, which was entirely classified.

Maybe all this confusion around the moon landing is due to the possibility that we could have been doing more up there than just playing golf and collecting rocks. Perhaps there were other objectives that the rest of world didn't get to see. And what we did see on TV was just a PR presentation so the people didn't ask questions about what we were really doing. Perhaps they were hiding something, kinda like what the Crusaders did when they destroyed anything "Pagan" because it threatened the concepts they had used to control people.

This could explain the strange statements made by Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Watch the end of the video.

www.dailymotion.com...

Notice how the feather jerks at the end. There's no explanation for that other then a cable attached to it. Also, if it was a real feather, it wouldn't bounce on the ground. Feathers don't do that, they simple just lay there.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Again, your personal opinions aside, have you any evidence that the landings were faked?

You seem to expect somebody like Charlie Duke to be as sharp as he was in his prime, the man is 77 years old, Jim Lovell is 84 for chrissakes. What did you expect from people that age who have been repeating their story for 42 years? You seem to have an irrational dislike of the Apollo astronauts?

I smell a rat here.

You've got de-Genova on here complimenting you, to me that is suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join