It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and Rover fakery - Shocking PROOF like never before seen!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by buster2010

Even I could make that in photoshop in an hour and I'm not a graphics designer. Come on get real ok.

Doooo it....

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

i would especially like to hear their explanation of the "alligator rock" clip... i haven't seen that one. and, if it's true depiction, there needs to be an independant investigation opened up.

If you go to the comment section on YouTube, there are some convincing answers presented there by some commenters. See for yourself.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by LightSource

Why bother?

Imagine trying something like that, there were so many people(400,000), private contractors, a country's pride at stake, do you think they'd take a chance like that and hope not to get caught. It would be completely illogical and the risks of a fraud being exposed would have been too high. It's usually foolish people who believe a hypothesis like this because it would have been a foolish thing to do(not directed at you).

The truth would come out eventually, and it hasn't, not one single witness, ever. If they faked footage somebody would have came forward and told the truth eventually, but nobody ever has.

I think you missed what I was saying I wasn't saying that the moon landing was a hoax so yes all those contractors were building everything and we went to the moon. What I was thinking was maybe they made a video of a landing here on earth to show the American people on TV because they were afraid that maybe the video wouldn't work or there might be something they didn't want us to see so they made a "fake video" to show us. Like ok they landed safely play the tape for them....
edit on 30-9-2012 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Will this Insanity ever end?
Your entire case is built on the so called "evidence" that you can conceive of it being a hoax?

Thats it?

Thousands of respected scientists; engineers; and contractors; are perfectly keeping to a perfect lie.

But some yob on youtube's got it all figured out!

Did you catch the Mitchell& Webb comedy sketch video posted above?
If you have to actually build a Vehicle assembly building( A structure so big it has its own weather); an entire launch complex AND and successfully build and launch a Saturn 5 for the public to witness ...
Where's this massive $ savings come in again??????

I trust you've learned something here today..,

edit on 30-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by 46ACE because: spelling.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What's really amazing about us faking the moon landings is how we are able to get the Russians, Chinese and various other nations in on it. What about the moon rocks that were tested in at Curtin University of Technology in Bentley, Australia. Or the photos taken by the Japanese lunar probe SELENE. How did the Retroreflectors get placed there? Those are the mirrors that are used to measure the moon's distance from earth. Please work on your Photoshop because that attempt you made was laughable.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

That was the thrill of my life. I can't thank you enough.
I'm off to you tube to continue this joygasm.

Thank the lord.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Even I could make that in photoshop in an hour and I'm not a graphics designer. Come on get real ok.

Doooo it....

it's already done, check page1 or 2

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by r2d246

That was the thrill of my life. I can't thank you enough.
I'm off to you tube to continue this joygasm.

Thank the lord.

See I told you it would be a thrill ride!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Doooo it....

He did, and it was a fail.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
What's really amazing about us faking the moon landings is how we are able to get the Russians, Chinese and various other nations in on it. What about the moon rocks that were tested in at Curtin University of Technology in Bentley, Australia. Or the photos taken by the Japanese lunar probe SELENE. How did the Retroreflectors get placed there? Those are the mirrors that are used to measure the moon's distance from earth. Please work on your Photoshop because that attempt you made was laughable.

To get them in on it, if we did, we use diplomatic talks. They have real moon rocks that made it to earth from deep impacts happening on the moon sending up moon rock into space that ends up on earth. What photos by Jap probe? Retrorelectors were either not there or photoshopped in. Mirrors could be from lunar rover missions in the past. The attempt was no laughable considering it took 10 minutes on a home PC. Given money and time I could easily do what they produced.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I dont know where I stand with this moon hoax stuff as I have seen evidence from both sides.

As of now I'm still on the fence but my present contention is that Humans went to the moon, however they didn't film it for one reason or another, but in order to rally people around a patriotic event in the space race they created a televised event for added drama. After all America is a television culture.

It served the purpose of boosting morale and whatever else was needed at the time.

Therefore in my opinion, photos and video are probably as bogus as the day is long.

I remember when I was maybe 7 to 10 years old I watched in amazement as a laser beam shot into and blew up some target on the news. It was a demonstration of the kind of laser that was supposedly on all the "starwars" program satellites to shoot down incoming ICBMs from mother Russia.

Later it turns out all that was BS, and what I saw was nothing more than "industrial light and magic" doing their thing for the US government. So should I be surprised that the US would hoax a moon landing in the space race against the Ruskies? Hell no, because they did it again in the 80s with Star wars defense system.

edit on 30-9-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The moon hoax conspiracy is probably the most unimportant theory there is.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ok this is what more than likely happened with the moon landing, the Yanks were positive of getting there and back even through the Val Allens Radiation belt but they were not confident with Hasselblads ability to video the event so they had a contingency plan. This plan involved switching over to a remote desert location and uploading the feeds so the event wasn't marred by poor playback or completely whited out images spoiling the event.

The reasoning behind this ? well with an event so important with the Russians so close to landing rovers on the moon within months they had to have top notch footage which could not be guaranteed, so some big nob made the call to just run with the hoax footage and hence the problems with lighting and numbered rocks which are definitely questionable. These errors out weighed having gone on holidays and not having good snaps to prove it.

This would cover just about everything that sums up the "Moon Landing Conspiracy" I would think.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
While my post is only tangential to the thread I mean for it to be on topic.

Mods...we can flag & star threads & posts, we can even unflag a thread, why can't we down flag a useless thread such as this.

Give us an option to down vote or down flag a thread to keep such nonsense off the main page.
While such a useless thread may still be created it will be relegated to the section where some may find it interesting while not wasting bandwidth for the rest of us.

TIA

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
neil said it best

"People love conspiracy theories," Armstrong replied. "I mean, they are very attractive. But it was never a concern to me because I know one day, somebody is going to go fly back up there and pick up that camera I left."

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aethertek
While my post is only tangential to the thread I mean for it to be on topic.

Mods...we can flag & star threads & posts, we can even unflag a thread, why can't we down flag a useless thread such as this.

Give us an option to down vote or down flag a thread to keep such nonsense off the main page.
While such a useless thread may still be created it will be relegated to the section where some may find it interesting while not wasting bandwidth for the rest of us.

TIA

This has been discussed a lot on ATS over the years.. The current and seemingly EVERLASTING consensus among the owners of the site is that they will NEVER do such a thing.

To ask for it would be to grab a large stick and begin to beat any number of dead horses to an even more dead state.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
. What photos by Jap probe? Retrorelectors were either not there or photoshopped in. Mirrors could be from lunar rover missions in the past..

you are really flaunting your ignorance here

click on this and learn something today

third party evidence of the apollo missions

edit on 30-9-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

your thread title promised alot and delivered nothing.
by all mean's keep flogging that dead horse, but pls tone it down.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Ok this is what more than likely happened with the moon landing, the Yanks were positive of getting there and back even through the Val Allens Radiation belt but they were not confident with Hasselblads ability to video the event so they had a contingency plan. This plan involved switching over to a remote desert location and uploading the feeds so the event wasn't marred by poor playback or completely whited out images spoiling the event.

The reasoning behind this ? well with an event so important with the Russians so close to landing rovers on the moon within months they had to have top notch footage which could not be guaranteed, so some big nob made the call to just run with the hoax footage and hence the problems with lighting and numbered rocks which are definitely questionable. These errors out weighed having gone on holidays and not having good snaps to prove it.

This would cover just about everything that sums up the "Moon Landing Conspiracy" I would think.

Nope. Firstly there are no "problems with lighting and numbered rocks" all this has been demonstrated beyond any doubt countless times to be errors, misinterpretations and in some cases deliberate lies by hoax theorists.

Secondly if you think the footage was only way it was proven to the Russians that men walked on the moon then you need to do some learning about the Apollo space program.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

As of now I'm still on the fence but my present contention is that Humans went to the moon, however they didn't film it for one reason or another, but in order to rally people around a patriotic event in the space race they created a televised event for added drama. After all America is a television culture.

Originally posted by mazzroth

Now I have that reason..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join