It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and Rover fakery - Shocking PROOF like never before seen!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

I'm just following the money trail.

Come on then Sherlock, lets see some of your research? Show me the money trail.

Youtube videos don't count as research in the real world kid.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You can see Earth just fine from either. There are pictures from Mars that show Earth (obviously without any detail because of the distance), and pictures from the moon that show Earth just fine, with lots of detail. Star positions don't move with just a short distance trip.

A good example is on another forum. Proxima Centauri has a parallax measurement on Earth of 0.768 arc seconds. On Mars you would see a 1 arc second parallax maximum. You can't see the difference with the naked eye. It's too close.

All about parallax.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

Even I could make that in photoshop in an hour and I'm not a graphics designer. Come on get real ok.

Be our guest. I'd love to see your efforts. Put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Even I could make that in photoshop in an hour and I'm not a graphics designer. Come on get real ok.

Are you serious? ahhhh fine. Look in 10 minutes flat.... .. this conclusively proves my theory holds water!

edit on 30-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Are you serious? ahhhh fine. Look in 10 minutes flat....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

A star for effort.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Ok so I feel that yes we have gone to the moon there is no doubt in my mind about that. I was thinking of this though when I saw your thread that maybe they taped a fake moon landing to show the people on tv. Maybe they were afraid that the cameras would not work of they would see something they didn't want seen and so they made a tape of a fake moon landing to show the people.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Oh but the rovers do look up as images have shown. Not only Curiosity but the preceding twin rovers have also caught sky images.

www.space.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

Why bother?

Imagine trying something like that, there were so many people(400,000), private contractors, a country's pride at stake, do you think they'd take a chance like that and hope not to get caught. It would be completely illogical and the risks of a fraud being exposed would have been too high. It's usually foolish people who believe a hypothesis like this because it would have been a foolish thing to do(not directed at you).

The truth would come out eventually, and it hasn't, not one single witness, ever. If they faked footage somebody would have came forward and told the truth eventually, but nobody ever has.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I hear what you're saying. If you did the moon landing for real but it didn't come out right on camera then you'd have to do the footage in the studio. But if you can do it in the stuido then why bother doing the landing at all. Pocket the remaining 9999 million dollars for other black opps projects

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Oh but the rovers do look up as images have shown. Not only Curiosity but the preceding twin rovers have also caught sky images.

www.space.com...

that link goes to nothing significant? NO pictures or anything? what gives?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Did you ever think that the 2.5billion or 100 billion went to the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of contractors who built parts for the missions?

And, of the MILLIONS who were employed by those HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of contractors over the last 60 years?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i made these 'moon fake' pics with simple free software, not hoping try to fool anyone, just out of curiousity, of how a 'fairly' convincing fake moon pic might be made. i have no idea what nasa did or did not fake, however i don't outright dismiss the possibility. it's an interesting subject

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Why bother?

Imagine trying something like that, there were so many people(400,000), private contractors, a country's pride at stake, do you think they'd take a chance like that and hope not to get caught. It would be completely illogical and the risks of a fraud being exposed would have been too high. It's usually foolish people who believe a hypothesis like this because it would have been a foolish thing to do(not directed at you).

The truth would come out eventually, and it hasn't, not one single witness, ever. If they faked footage somebody would have came forward and told the truth eventually, but nobody ever has.

One last reply then I got to run....

Ya I hear what you're saying. One might think that. But then why so many false flags to get into war. Starting from the time of the spanish war, Sinking of the USS Maine. Then going on to ww1: Lucitania ww2: pearl Korea: Policing knowing it would escalate...

Coldwar:Use of propaganda to spread fear in both countries.. (including the space race which both sides used trickery)

Veitnam: Gulf of tonkin. Desert Storm 1: the you-es told sadam it was okay to go to Kuiate, then when he did they used it against him. Then 9/11: looks faked and then WMD and 911 used to go to Afgan and Iraq. Now again the good ole WMD to go into Iran.

Do you see a pattern here? But out of all those bald face lies, still , they definitely would use the 100 billion to go to the moon wouldn't they. come on. They lied about that too and keep the 100 billion. Why would the military industrial complex be so powerful otherwise. It takes money to grow that big. I'm sure that's where the money went.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Did you ever think that the 2.5billion or 100 billion went to the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of contractors who built parts for the missions?

And, of the MILLIONS who were employed by those HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of contractors over the last 60 years?

Give me access to a junk yard, maybe an airplane junk yard as well, a couple guys and some blow torches maybe a hollywood prop consultant and I'll build you a rover in a weekend okay. And it will look and even go like the real deal, all for under 10k.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I hear what you're saying. If you did the moon landing for real but it didn't come out right on camera then you'd have to do the footage in the studio. But if you can do it in the stuido then why bother doing the landing at all. Pocket the remaining 9999 million dollars for other black opps projects

I mean seriously dude, could you have more of a naive view of reality, for a man of your age?

It would be easier to actually land on the moon than create such an elaborate hoax and get away with it.

edit on 30-9-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
i made these 'moon fake' pics with simple free software, not hoping try to fool anyone, just out of curiousity, of how a 'fairly' convincing fake moon pic might be made. i have no idea what nasa did or did not fake, however i don't outright dismiss the possibility. it's an interesting subject

That's pretty good. Ya even those guys that did that green screen. How much did that cost? Maybe 5k I'm thinking tops. And it's like the real deal. It just goes to show how plausable and inexpsensive it woudl be to film if they needed to fake it. If there was no other false flags I might think "okay maybe they went" but with a gazillion other proven false flags leading to war, whats' the big deal about throwing in a fake moon landing for good measure? Like seriously!!! That's not even gonna kill anyone. The lucitaina sinking killed thousands, they used that to go to war. Or any other event that killed thousands which they stagged to go to war. So a fake moon landing doesn't even kill anyone. No one dies, they keep the 100 billion. Not everybody wins! Everyone goes home happy. The US public get a season of Appollo to keep them entertained, and TPTB get 100 billion to expand there Mil. See it's perfect!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I mean seriously dude, could you have more of a naive view of reality, for a man of your age?

It would be easier to actually land on the moon than create such an elaborate hoax and get away with it.

edit on 30-9-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

ahhh that's funny lol
ttyl

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Ok, I'm gonna dig my heels in.

Witnesses, where are they? Why have none ever come forward? Why hasn't anybody who worked on the Apollo program ever raised a question? You'd think at least one of these people would've smelled something fishy. What about the Russians? What about the Brits?

And another angle: Why don't I ever see hoax believers questioning the honesty of the hoax theorists who started all this going? I never see anybody raising the subject of how honest a guy like Bart Sibrel or Bill Kaysing is. If you're going to be really open and objective you have to question everything right? Yeah right!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

For those that needs pictures this is a short video and around the 1 min 30 sec mark they show a Martian eclipse. Video is less than 2 minutes from NASA.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Wow...

Are there still people in the year 2012 that believe the moon landing was faked?

I think we know more about faking now and that the government is 35 years ahead of us,
poor people lackeys to the Illuminati, technologically and so we think they did it again by
faking us out over the Moon and Wars and Medical Care to rip us off. Nailing down the
Moon faking has to be the best chance now to present the faking.

The controversy can even be fed by the faking forces because real space ships will never
be built. No one wants to be dead Hitler for selling out government Big Lies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join