It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and Rover fakery - Shocking PROOF like never before seen!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

The proof is in the pudding!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I personally too believe that Moon landing was a hoax . The technology of that time was not sufficient to take a person to the moon and again return it back

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

They managed to keep the Manhatton Project a secret and that was a big project. Out of all the people working on it, only maybe a dozen people at the top knew what the weapon was and did. So that proves they can pull this kind of mission off.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Missions that do look plausible are ones where they orbit earth, space station, and satellite local and those sent out into far reaches. I think those are probably real.

r2d246 I couldn't agree with you more. The ISS spacewalks are probably the most boring things I've ever seen in my life. But boring in an amazing and astonishing way. The precision, the meticulous attention to detail, the astonishing carefulness they display is a true indication that one wrong move and they're toast.

On the other hand, you have this footage from the alleged moon landing. Let's see, I'll kick a rock, it could rupture my suit, I will die instantly if that happens .. my blood will boil ... oh well .. let's just kick it anyway. And again for good luck.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

reply to post by seabhac-rua

Can you show me one moon video where they do a 360 pan with the camera? And or can you show me one video where they point the camera up into space? Like I could be wrong, who knows

Your knowledge of the hassleblad cameras and apollo is very poor. you are wrong we all knows
that the cameras were fixed to the chest...yes the chest.

P.S keep it real ive just woken up...

The astronaut could have just slowly turned is body around in a 360, step by step. But then never did, not even once from what I can tell. I want someone to show me one piece of footage where they point the camera up or do a 360. So I can really see what the moon was like that they claim to have walked on. That might convince me. Instead all I see is a hollywood typical straight on scene by scene movie. It's rediculous.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

LOL ahhhh. Ya I hear you. Just ridiculous. I'm sure it's cognitive dissonance. They can't accept some fact because if they did it would force them to confront a bigger reality. Perhaps like the idea that TPTB lie and they do it often, and they have proven they do HUGE LIES all the time! Why can't people face that I wonder. Brainwashing in grade school, msm propaganda??? What gives. TPTB are not our friends, hello!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

Here's what I heard. Exactly what you said.... "They told the president they didn't have the technology, but the best part is they also told him about Staney Kubrick and how he just filmed Space Oddassy. How they had all that technology to save the day. And they could use that for a tiny fraction of the cost of an actual landing. It's so obvious.

And I'm not joking. The time line is impectable! Space oddasy comes out in 1968. They land on the moon for the first time in Dec 1968. Like come on! Get real. To many coinkedinks

edit on 2-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by oldmeatwad
What's hard to believe is that we had enough technology to get us there, but none to do a proper job of documenting it.

The same questions over and over - why no long exposures of the sky? Why no video pans upward or 360 degrees? It's an omission that does not seem plausible. When evidence is put forward, it's either low resolution or far from clear. The only hard evidence is in the form of rocks and mirrors on the moon - both of which could be accomplished using remote technology. It has the earmarks of a spun story and if I was in charge of spending billions of tax payers dollars, I would need a 100% guarantee of success. I could not risk killing american Heros, or having my expensive mission fail. It would be a true epic fail that could have killed the entire project and the hearts and minds of the country.

What's easy to believe is mans greed and how it can manifest itself.

I did some more research. I found one 360 degree. Problem being then I read that they could have stitched it together. And the other problem is they are right at the lander so it blocks out about 100 degrees of viewing. And of course they don't go up or any other way. Anyway ya there is one at least. But still it could easily be faked. All they'd need is a few of them.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

They don't look up because they couldn't. Try leaning back and see how far you can go without falling. Now add quite a bit of weight to your back and try it. If they leaned too far back they risked falling, and either not being able to get up, or damaging their suits. They might have been considerably lighter on the moon, but they still had mass, and still could have caused quite a bit of damage to their backpacks.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The one thing that got me about the moon landing footage is that a camera was on ground to film his first steps.

So the question is: Who put the camera on the surface, when he was the first man to step foot on the moon?

I don't know if the landing was faked, but I'm sure it was staged.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

It wasn't on the ground, it was in the lander leg. When he came out of the lander, he pulled a lanyard, and the camera deployed. It was set so that it was aimed at the hatch so it would capture him coming down, and taking the first steps.

ETA: Here is a mockup that shows the position of the camera on the LEM after it's deployed.

edit on 10/2/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

They managed to keep the Manhatton Project a secret and that was a big project. Out of all the people working on it, only maybe a dozen people at the top knew what the weapon was and did.

You ignore the fact that the Soviet union knew exactly what they were doing there...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
"Shocking PROOF like never before seen!!!"

Theory, conjecture, and the same old "evidence" based on videos by scientifically deficient morons, which has been debunked a hundred times over does not constitute proof in any form. Nor is anything you've presented as "proof" "like never before seen".

Sorry, but this thread is just idiotic. I can't believe you're still hung up on such ignorance as the "no stars in the sky" as proof of a hoax. ATS needs to have an age limit on its members. Either that or an IQ test.

I'm so tired of the childish moon hoax threads that I'm tempted to start the ultimate moon hoax debunking thread. Problem is, people like the OP just ignore facts, no matter how they are presented.
edit on 10/2/2012 by AntiNWO because: This thread hurts my brain

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

So your post that you copied and pasted into this thread wasn't good enough in the other thread you used this exact post in??

Ahhhhhh.....Lured in again by SHOCKING PROOF!!!

Fail.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out this post here in this thread above.......Look familiar to anyone???

Searching for stars and flags?? Oh well I wasted enough time on this already.......

I don't like reading the EXACT same thing over and over again......But then again, you have Shocking PROOF in this one......

edit on 10/2/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
R2d2 i and others have posted and debunked your claims over and over again.. im done here..

P.s don't get angry with things you clearly do not understand.. try googling.
Everytime i post you pull out the same argument repeatedly even when it's been debunked.

You clearly have not read any of mine and others posts one bit have you ?

You know nothing about gravity and how it's different on the moon.
you know nothing it seems about the difference from having an atmosphere and not.
your knowledge about the LM/space suits/trajectories/radiation/.

But hey, it has been explained to you hundreds of times hasn't it?
edit on 2-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I forget who said it, but someone said something that I totally agree with when it comes to these moon hoax conspiracies. Can't remember the exact quote but they basically said that if we faked the moon landing, how come we haven't faked anything since? Seriously, that was in 1969. In 43 years we couldn't come up with a way to fake putting man on Mars, or traveling even farther into space?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by salainen
And the original post had absolutely no PROOF that the moon landing was faked, only some speculations on whether it even COULD have been faked.

Or more exactly, speculation that it could have been faked with modern 2012 computer graphics technology.
Nobody yet has attempted to do a fake recreation using 1969 technology.

Using 2007 technology at that time may have been possible.
The government may have technology 35 years ahead of consumer tech.
There is also the probability, or fact by some, that space ships are at the disposal of any
government operation. Transportation to the Moon in some aspects might have been carried
out but don not see the need or use if radiation on the Moon was the reason for humans
not going the in the first place. There is the old stories of German going to Mars yet never
coming back. Was that due to death by radiation. Just a secret held by those who developed
true space ships in the first place.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

YOUR JOKING! YOU DON'T WATCH MOVIES???? You've never seen a movie have you? In the 70's they the special effects capability to do starwars. Imitating gravity is like 1920's hollywood special effects.

How did they do these:

Before the moon landings.... Released in 1968 they could do this....

Kubrick didn't even try to simulate lunar gravity in 2001. It's that difficult.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If the space exploration of the last 50 or so years has been faked, what does this mean for us ever getting off the planet? Are we scared of the Others up there? I have always felt that this is why we didn't go back to the Moon (but that we HAD been there). The "presence" up there was just too much to deal with. We've been negotiating with them ever since?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

You're incredibly condescending, you know that?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join