It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIST, I drop the Gauntlet at your feet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
While it is not possible to debate you over the Bible (any elementary student of theology would know that God forbids that), other topics are open.

As a matter of fact, Sol, here's what we do. We have another person, possibly William, if he doesn't mind being involved, pick the topic and the sides of the topic each person will defend. Whether the topic be Big Foot, real or just my big, dumb brother seen hiking, or UFO's, are they from space or are those flashbacks we were promised coming home to roost, whatever William chooses (Please, William, no Mac -v- PC, it'd take me months to do that kind of research and study!).

What do you say to that, Mr. Illuminati?

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Gotta run to the bank before going to work now, and I'll be home around 0230hrs eastern time tonight from work. That's what us honest people do to make money.

I'll check and see what your decision is then.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"any elementary student of theology would know that God forbids that"

Woo hoo! That's convenient....

Sorry, but that statement just sounds too much like being forbidden to eat from the Tree of Knowledge, hehe.... While we agree on many points TC...the existence of God isn't one of them....

Good luck in your debate...though how blind faith can be debated, I'll never know...and accepting the Bible is just that....

new topics

join