It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neurosurgeon: Wi-Fi, Smart Meter & Cell Phone Radiation Cause The Blood Brain Barrier To Leak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm sure it's wise to be cautious, and don't use wifi or cellphones. Having said that, this neuroscience researcher's most recent work seems to suggest that he still isn't sure about any effects on the brain himself, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... This looks to me like a better study than the experiments picked up by the OP because (a) there are fewer variables (for example, with these rats in the earlier experiments, what else about their environment might have contributed to their cognitive decline?) and (b) in spite of a lot of progress over the last 20 years or so, such a huge amount is not known about the brain, that - a lot of scientists would be upset with this fact, but it is one - it's pretty useless trying to find out about the human brain by looking at another species. I really do question why scientists want to do this, and think it might be more to do with pressures and needs of their own. On the other side, maybe we have got another tobacco company situation with the comms industry, that they would bend over backwards to try to "disprove" the health links with their products that everyone else is beginning to see.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Look up the FCC approval for cellphones.

The devices approval as safe to use is based upon users only using them for 30 minutes a week.

Nobody tells users they are only supposed to use cellphones for only 30 minutes a week. Hush hush to keep sales going. If you're too dumb to look up how long they are safe to use for........they don't want you in the gene pool for much longer anyways. Terrific way to thin the population of the dumb people.

It's also not advisable to use cellphones really far from cellphone towers....RF emission into your skull is higher when you are really far from the towers.

We've known the dangers of RF Radiation for some time. Thin the herd.....

There's going to be lots of women with brain cancer and tumors in 10 years.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony2
I'm sure it's wise to be cautious, and don't use wifi or cellphones.

dude.. "using" or "not using" wifi doesn't limit you from the wifi spots that you're around.
i mean.. using wifi on your computer enhances this risk obviously.. and disabling the wifi on your computer reduces it.
but you're still around wifi spots.. cell towers.. other people's cellphones.. and other people's cellphone-type-wifi-modems... no matter where you go in todays society.

what i'm saying is that you 'deciding or not to use them' .. has negligible amount of reduction in your consumption of EMF.. unless you make sure it's not near your body when you sleep.

a faraday sleeping bag would be one for the win.

or.. a tin foil hat ... to reduce blood-brain leakage....

wow... i can't believe this.. those guys we made fun of all this time with the TIN FOILHATS were on POINT!.. and probably have more healthy brains than WE DO now...

WOW.. just .... wow... gonna re-read the illuminatus trilogy just to be safe... @#$@ just got realz yo. (not kidding).

I bet the whole "tin foil hat thing" was a disinfo campaign to make us think it's crazy to DO SO.. thus leaving our fleshy membranes THAT MUCH MORE available for the taking!

AUUUGH the HUGE MANATEE!

where's the pliers.. GAD DAMMIT WHERE'S THE PLIERS?!! ... WILLLMAAAA!!!!

edit on 10/1/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Just like cell phone towers which start off omnidirectional and end up more like point to point, and same for the omnidirectional antennae on the phone which ends up getting most of the radiation sucked into the brain when put on the head...so too would using a wifi laptop or device on your person be much worse than simply having wifi zooming around you.

I got a dozen plus signals that get picked up from my urban-apartments. Not cool! But I'm less worried about that then I am my 4G skyrocket. I don't put that near my heart, cock, or head. Always play with it at least half arms length away from the rest of my body.

I see no reason to get crazy with faraday cages, but see reason to limit my exposure, and up the nutrients which are known to help...like vitamin c.
edit on 1-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i'm from the cell phone as a 3rd arm generation and i still rock an old pay as you go phone, i'd rather not own a new nice phone loaded with bad karma which gets worse every time you brag about the phone

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

Just like cell phone towers which start off omnidirectional

that might bring comfort to you whilst singing lullabies...

but those omnidirectionals.. are you confirmed on their falloff rates? as in.. how strong the signal is at what distance?

or are you jut thinking.. hey.. they're not pointing directly at me.. and falloff rate is so and so and it's safe so zzzzzz....

nice playbook. makes it all snug n cozy but .. on the reality outside... errrrr not so cozy..
Not really thinking your scenario fits the scenario I'm conceptualizing here.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

you seem to be spouting nonsense. my post clearly indicated I'm aware of falloff rates.

it's not so easy, though. more factors must be considered.

i guess you no comprende. all good.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
And suddenly those wearing the tinfoil hats don't seem so strange anymore, huh? lol. I believe this is probably accurate, that wifi-radiation causes brain damage and alteration. Knowing what radiation is in general, it is only logical that placing a device emitting EM waves next to your head is a bad idea. Yet most of us never really think twice about using our cell phones.

Maybe this is playing a part in why it seems there are just so many dumb people around today. I mean people who just make you want to facepalm yourself and anyone standing next to you, which would be a double facepalm I suppose. I mean I really never though of myself as better or smarter than the majority of other people, but when you start interacting or seeing others interact quite often, you start to see things that you never thought you would see...or hear. It's just like, how can people be that dumb? I know we sometimes make the mistake of thinking that everyone is on our level, or at least I do, and I can accept that this isn't the case...but only to a certain extent. But someone who doesn't know that a bear can bite you, for instance, probably deserves to be eaten by that bear. Unless they are just a little one, and don't know any better yet. But that isn't what I am talking about.

I'm sure you guys know what I'm saying, and have seen these people in these moments in the past. It just seems to me to be happening with increasing frequency, but maybe I have just been unlucky. Or have just noticed it more than others. We all have similar moments though, at one time or another, but there are people who seem to have these moments all the time. I refuse to believe it can all be caused by upbringing alone, and therefore another cause should become apparent. I just wonder if radiation bombarding the brain may be partly to blame.

Not all Humans today are Human. Some are clones. Some are robots. Some are organic portals. Some are what many will call incarnate demons.

The actual amount of Humans though is decreasing. This is all by design, and one of the reasons they wanted to open a portal between the two worlds, as Parsons and his buddies talked about doing so long ago.

Even the LHC has that stated as one of the their operations directives, to find other dimensions.

I remember when the LHC was going to send text through into another dimension.

They had these texts in many different languages, on silk screen. I saw the pictures, and read about it a few years ago. Now finding that information is difficult.

Does anyone remember that?

Anyway. That is the reason why so many Humans today, dont seem to be Human at all.

If you look into their eyes, it tells the story.

So I believe that the amount of the Human species is decreasing, and some other species is taking its place.

This makes sense if you understand the end game, and it is all spiritual and not physical. And not a "good" type of spiritual either.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here's a simple (and hopefully not too dumb) thought....what if you lined the inside of a hat (example baseball cap) with copper mesh, like a Faraday cage for the skull.....think it'd help?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there is a danger with using a bluetooth ear bud instead of putting the cell phone to one noggin.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've never wanted a cell phone and have never had one. Can't imagine walking down the street and being able to be contacted. What a bore. As for WiFi, I could see it as useful at certain times when out somewhere, like I work at home and need to email a lot of files, so if I'm traveling, Wifi would be cool for that. But when you're at home, and capable of wiring, I never saw the reason not to just do the wires.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Ugh, I have heard bad things about bluetooth. Just think of the people who wear it ALL day and probably only take it off to shower/sleep, some probably never take it off. Blue tooth is like having a cellphone constantly on right beside your brain, you decide if thats good.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
And suddenly those wearing the tinfoil hats don't seem so strange anymore, huh? lol. I believe this is probably accurate, that wifi-radiation causes brain damage and alteration. Knowing what radiation is in general, it is only logical that placing a device emitting EM waves next to your head is a bad idea. Yet most of us never really think twice about using our cell phones.

Maybe this is playing a part in why it seems there are just so many dumb people around today. I mean people who just make you want to facepalm yourself and anyone standing next to you, which would be a double facepalm I suppose. I mean I really never though of myself as better or smarter than the majority of other people, but when you start interacting or seeing others interact quite often, you start to see things that you never thought you would see...or hear. It's just like, how can people be that dumb? I know we sometimes make the mistake of thinking that everyone is on our level, or at least I do, and I can accept that this isn't the case...but only to a certain extent. But someone who doesn't know that a bear can bite you, for instance, probably deserves to be eaten by that bear. Unless they are just a little one, and don't know any better yet. But that isn't what I am talking about.

I'm sure you guys know what I'm saying, and have seen these people in these moments in the past. It just seems to me to be happening with increasing frequency, but maybe I have just been unlucky. Or have just noticed it more than others. We all have similar moments though, at one time or another, but there are people who seem to have these moments all the time. I refuse to believe it can all be caused by upbringing alone, and therefore another cause should become apparent. I just wonder if radiation bombarding the brain may be partly to blame.

Not all Humans today are Human. Some are clones. Some are robots. Some are organic portals. Some are what many will call incarnate demons.

The actual amount of Humans though is decreasing. This is all by design, and one of the reasons they wanted to open a portal between the two worlds, as Parsons and his buddies talked about doing so long ago.

Even the LHC has that stated as one of the their operations directives, to find other dimensions.

I remember when the LHC was going to send text through into another dimension.

They had these texts in many different languages, on silk screen. I saw the pictures, and read about it a few years ago. Now finding that information is difficult.

Does anyone remember that?

Anyway. That is the reason why so many Humans today, dont seem to be Human at all.

If you look into their eyes, it tells the story.

So I believe that the amount of the Human species is decreasing, and some other species is taking its place.

This makes sense if you understand the end game, and it is all spiritual and not physical. And not a "good" type of spiritual either.

do you mind elucidating exactly the scientific methods as to which this replacement process is occurring?
thnx.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Thank you for the information, it confirms scientifically the conclusion I had already come to.
I had been concerned for a long time about cell phones and rarely use them, usually for occasional texting or emergency phone call if the car breaks down. However I had not realised that Wi-fi also posed the same sort of problems. When moving into my new home I got the new router set up (3 pc's and an xbox) were all hard wired into it. Due to positioning and cable length the router could only sit on one place, which was about 12 inches to the left of my left leg on the foor. Although the wi-fi was rarely used, due to our main devices being hard wired into it, (occasionally the kids would use their ipods to access the internet) it would still be 'broadcasting' the signal.

After perhaps about a year, I started developing a very tender patch on my left shin. It became so tender that just a light stroke over it felt like someone was pressing hard on a deep bruise. It throbbed when I got up out of bed and eventually when I got pain in my calf I went to the doctor. She diagnosed me with thrombophlebitis and gave me some cream to apply on the affected area. The cream was not doing very much to take the pain away. It was around then that I came across an interview with Barrie Trower (see vid below) about the dangers of micro waves. I then wondered if perhaps it was the wi-fi of my router that was giving me the sore leg.

I contacted my isp and asked if they did routers that did not have wi-fi and they agreed to send me one. Unfortunately they only had a single connection, so 2 pc's and an xbox would not be able to be connected in. This was no good. All this time my leg was sore and the cream was not working. Finally I called them and asked if there was a way to not have wi-fi on the original router and it turned out that by going into the router settings this feature could be turned off.

By this time I had given up on the cream as it was not helping my leg. I turned off the router and within around 2-3 weeks my leg was back to normal and feeling fine! This was proof enough for me that at the very least, wi-fi is harmful to the body. Since then I have now replaced my 'walk about' phone system with a good old fashioned plug-it-into-the-wall telephone. Not so conenient but at least there is no radio signals bounding around and if there is a power cut I can at least still call the energy company to see what is what.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Totally!
Though Ive heard EARTHING will help ground our energies - as we are energetic beings with complex dynamics that respond to the resonance of Earth holisitcs for balance.~
Interviews and examples with David Wolfe for anyone looking for simple solutions without trashing electronics or buying questionable EMF protecting devices (which would be great if were reliable)
EARTHING

LOVE∞

mayallsoulsbefree~

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't think there is much doubt that microwave radiation can be harmful. That is why there are standards in place. But things need to be kept in perspective.

Salford's study involved exposing the rats to 4 levels of microwave radiation; 0 (the control group), 0.24, 2.40, and 24 W/square meter

This exposed the rats to peak power densities of 0.24. 2.4, and 24 W/m2, respectively.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... The rats were exposed to continuous radiation for two hours. At the lowest power level some changes were noted though the implications of those changes isn't really clear. Those changes increased in frequency with increasing power density. One of the rats in the control group (of 8) showed some of the same changes.

The highest power level is comparable to that of a cell phone near the antenna.

The lowest level was twice as high as a home wifi transmitter at distance of 1 foot and 200 times greater than at a distance of 10 feet.

A smart meter, at a distance of 3 meters, has a power density of 2.2 microwatts/cm2. That is 1/11 the lowest power density in the study.

At a distance of 100 meters a cell phone tower puts out 1/60 the power of the lowest level in the test.

Probably not a good idea to use your cell phone for hours on end (next to your head) but I'm not too worried about wifi.

edit on 10/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If Phage says wifi at home is safe I will have to believe you. You seem very well versed in many subjects.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Did a search and found this. I dont have the post count yet but I am in need of some help on this topic from someone that knows more than I do. My power company is a cooperative. They came out 3 days ago early in the morning when we where sleeping and put one on with no notice whatsoever. So I called and asked them to take it off. They said no. So I said that I would have it changed out myself. They then said that they would call the cops and have me arrested. Well its kind of hard to argue with that.

They mentioned easement and I had heard that its only easement for the analog meter, not the smart meter.
To make things worse. My 3 year old daughter started getting sick today. She tossed chunks like 8 times. No one else is sick, she has no fever and I dont know if the meter is at fault or what. What I do know, is I want that crap off my property. Any one have any exp in this sort of situation? I need help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join