It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#@%$

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Sounds like my story - but mine was much simpler. One day I was married and had all this extra money. The next I was divorced and not only broke - but on a payment plan with the ex.

So, on the bright side... at least you got to keep your work clothes!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
If it makes you feel any better.

I'm doing rather well, and I'm in a pretty good mood.

Well you better effin enjoy it or I'm gonna kick your ....

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Unsure of how much $$$$ your talking about. But sounds as if your wife bought my old car. LOL it took all my $$$$$ too. I think it's the new Sucubus model. It sucks the money right the hell out the wallet. LOL! Checking account too. Good Luck & it want stay sucky forever.
edit on 2-10-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

Originally posted by phroziac
Op you just need a hug. Where would you be without the extra money? How do you suddenly get a big repair bill for a car? A competent mechanic would never do anything that would cost you extra without asking. And the only times i ever had something that had to be fixed immediately on my car was when a wheel fell off, a failed engine....

I dont trust mechanics either. Most of them ive met cant do anything i cant do, and im not even a good mechanic.

You are of course correct about the extra money, but i am finding it particularly hard to be philosophical in the face of this one. It was'nt that the bill was unexpected it was just way more than I was expecting.
edit on 30-9-2012 by hotel1 because: be added

Well, that sounds like the mechanics ive been to, which i dont consider competent. One in particular would never actually call a parts store to find out what anything would cost. He just guessed at it and ended up being way wrong. Hed say itd be 100 itd end up 300. Ever just wanna steal your car back without paying?

I did have a wheel fall off once. i mean, what the heck are you supposed to do on that one lol

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
One of life's subtle kicks in the sack, the second you have extra money, it will be taken away.

I feel your pain, I sometimes think my life is cursed, every time I see a consultant I hear the same words "Mr Irvine, you are very young to be getting this", every time I have an op and I'm told that it could sort the issue out or it might stay the same I ALWAYS end up WORSE after the op than before.

Recently I found out that the enlarged belly button I have was actually am umbilical hernia and a big one at that, off I go to the hospital where I'm questioned and prodded until suddenly I'm told I now have to have an endoscopy done to check my stomach for 'issues' separate to the hernia.

That's my life, constant little discoveries that are never fun.....As for extra money, lol, I remember those heady days when I had that thing called money...

Does it still exist?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

yep, it's a nasty world.....

Last week i won the lottery here in the UK (got 4 numbers and won £1701.00) NICE!!!

By Tuesday i caught a virus that landed me in bed for the rest of the week and lost my pay, then my laptop caught a virus (!) now it's gonna cost me a small fortune to put it right.

Because i lost time the previous week i now have to work extra hours to claim back my completions for the end of the month.

Go world! some thing took a huge dump on me, where is the Karma!!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

I HATE when that stuff happens!

We get a little extra, then find out my fiance owes a lot of money to some bank or something. ARRRGH!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join