It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for replayability...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Diablo 2 LOD has been a terrifically replayable game for me - looking for the best items left and right and questing with others has been a thrill. I really haven't found another quite like it. Dungeon Siege was good, but too linear and predictable - plus you knew what you would find where, Sacred was okay, but not nearly as inventive (plus not nearly the item generation). Any ideas for others? Thanks!

Odd

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
MORROWIND! If you haven't played it, for God's sake go buy Morrowind.

Baldur's Gate 2... System Shock 2 (a must-have that didn't get nearly the press it deserved, best game of all time IMHO), Star Wars: KOTOR... any of the above.

Sad as it is, I've lost what probably works out to months of sleep because of those games.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I started that game at a friend's house - got to the 2nd town, but never did play it again. I think I may do that.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
System Shock 2- best shooter of all time. There's no way you can't play through it at least three times.

The Baldur's gate series is about a thousand hours of gaming, with amazing plot sound and everything else. Try playing through it twice.

DE

Odd

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have a friend who has, I swear to God, played through BG2 no fewer than 45 times... I think he has all but exhausted the possible race/class combinations.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Baldur's Gate I and II for the PC. Literally hundreds of hours of gameplay if you try to do everything. The games combined with their expansions, nearly 1,000 hours I'd say. There's so much playabilty there. Its never the same game twice...well same story but playing as a differnt class makes it unique.

top topics

join