Women have the human right to choose to work or not when they are bringing up kids.

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kingmonkey
 


everybody hide! the 'shoulda' police are doing a raid!




posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This thread is just full of rationalizations for people who make bad decisions have others foot the bill to pull them out of the hole they fell in.

I'm an autistic highschool dropout who can't hold a job.

I had my chance to lie to and have sex with girls in high school but I CHOSE NOT TO because I knew I wouldn't have the means to support the consequences.

I chose a lifestyle that minimizes the dependancy on others because I had the pressence of mind to do so.

If you didn't SOL you and your bastard should at least TRY to get out of your hole not just sit in a government funded home with government funded food and use the rest for your vain beauty treatments...

sorry rant off.



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ollncasino
 

As a woman, I highly disagree with the poster. I had five children, got a divorce, always worked, and never got food stamps or aid. My children all grew up with the assumption that every able-bodied human should carry their own weight. Those unfortunate enough to not be able-bodied or able-minded should get help from our society and we shouldn't begrudge them that help. But shame on those who malinger.



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This woman did not have a choice.
This woman had to work along with her husband to make ends meet.
This woman is finished raising children and this womand did not do it alone. This woman had help from caring day care workers and teachers and neighbors who were on hand when I could not be.
It would have been nice if I could have stayed home to raise the children without worry but we had this terrible habit in that we all wanted to eat and they kept insisting that we keep a roof over their heads soooooo.



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrshakabuku
reply to post by kingmonkey
 


everybody hide! the 'shoulda' police are doing a raid!


That ok I'm wearing my woulda coulda proof vest so I will be ok



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9
 


I read your thread, and the other one too. I can see where you're both coming from.

And I agree, if a woman is bringing up kids, they shouldn't have to work... but that sentiment, "I never worked and I never will," being said by someone who's having a bunch of kids, is probrably misleading. Bringing up kids in itself is a LOT of work. No, I don't have kids, but I took care of kids all my life growing up, siblings and step siblings. It was hard... because my father and stepmother didn't do it. That brings me to my point.

If a woman's "job" is to bring up the kids, then she shouldn't have to work, at least until they're in school. Or, if you're in a traditional family, A woman's job will be to take care of the kids and the home, while the man goes out and works, or the other way around. Whatever works for you.

But, if this woman is like my stepmother, a person who just flat-out doesn't WANT to work at ALL, then it's different. This woman has been with my father for over ten years, and has had three or four jobs. She didn't keep any of them for longer than two weeks, and the only reason she got them in the first place was because my father's family threatened her. But at home, during her years of unemployment, she didn't clean, play with the kids, help them with their homework, or anything. She spent most of her time on the computer, lying to the state to get free money, and taking food from donation churches. She used the kids as an excuse for her to stay home, but when I wasn't in school, I was cleaning the dishes, playing with my little siblings, and making food.

My point is this--it's one thing to stay at home to be a mother.

It's quite another thing to stay at home and be a lazy mooch.



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9
 


The most important job is raising a human being, its just not seen that way as its common
but its far from common

things all parents need to know
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Women also have the right to get off their lazy ass and get a job to pay for those little rug rats and not expect someone to do it for them.. Women also have the right to keep their legs closed or use birth control. You blame all these young men? I blame all these young, whorey women. Your so happy to pay taxes to support these women? You can start paying my taxes too then. I'm sick and tired of freeloading motherf***ers
edit on 1-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Your argument is baseless with the option of abortion. Women have their choice of either having the baby or having an abortion. Why should I or anyone else pay for your decision to have a child.



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
its not a right, its a perk, and someone pays for it.
most companies offer men maternity leave as well.
i don't care if you have children. there is no guarantee that child is going to do anything productive for my society.

what extra do i get for doing another persons work when they are on maternity leave..
NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

IT IS NOT A RIGHT

I would say to my sister, keep yer damn legs closed if you cant afford them!



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Dustytoad
 


It's not really my choice to pay for our state pension or the roads on which you drive. I hate cars and don't have one for environmental reasons. Yet I still have to pay for the road on which you drive. I still might have to pay for your pension or your medical bill.

I am happy to do that if you are happy to help out with the poor kids and single mothers.

Is that a deal? Lol!


probably not the best example, because im pretty damn sure youd like those roads paved when riding in an amulance back to hospital ^^ or when you house is on fire. now, paying the pigs pensions,, i can see that point 8o)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
Women also have the right to get off their lazy ass and get a job to pay for those little rug rats and not expect someone to do it for them.. Women also have the right to keep their legs closed or use birth control. You blame all these young men? I blame all these young, whorey women. Your so happy to pay taxes to support these women? You can start paying my taxes too then. I'm sick and tired of freeloading motherf***ers
edit on 1-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)


Shouldn't that be free loading mothers? We haven't quiet nailed asexual reproduction just yet.



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere
 


I just don't get people who think it's okay to milk the system simply because it's there. I take great pride in providing for my family, and I cannot imagine sitting at home all day and collecting government benefits when I'm perfectly capable of working.

Do I enjoy going into work EVERY day? Heck, no! Who does? But I do it anyway because it's my responsibility as a mother to make sure that all my children's needs are met, and to set a good example for them so that they can become socially responsible members of society.

Op doesn't seem to be taking any of this into consideration. As a society, some of us have a really backwards opinion of what our "rights" really are.

edit on 2-10-2012 by U4ea82 because: I haven't had my coffee yet. Typos are plentiful




posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
Women also have the right to get off their lazy ass and get a job to pay for those little rug rats and not expect someone to do it for them.. Women also have the right to keep their legs closed or use birth control. You blame all these young men? I blame all these young, whorey women. Your so happy to pay taxes to support these women? You can start paying my taxes too then. I'm sick and tired of freeloading motherf***ers
edit on 1-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)



Awwwww, don't hold back now....tell us what you really think.....
...lol.

Personally, I think any woman who sees getting pregnant & having a baby as a "meal ticket" should be tied to the mast of a wayward ship and have their eyes pecked out by crows.

Having said that, any individual of the male persuasion who chooses to engage in sexual activity with an individual of the female persuasion that could possibly result in pregnancy, and also chooses not to use protection, then blames the female for any resulting pregnancy, should be tied right up on that mast as well.

Mutual sexual consent with mutual neglect toward pregnancy prevention = mutual fault and responsibility. And if the woman chooses to have the child against the wishes of the man, then too f**kin' bad, cry me a river, he should have made that decision and used a $2 rubber before gettin' all up in her cornbread.



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zinky
 


actually no i dont want a slave. but there are women who are actually happy to do these things. what do u call the man who goes out to work for a job he hates every day to bring home the bread? isnt he slaving for your family and for you to be happy and satisfied best he can? he is holding his pillar. what are you doin? home painting ur nails all day? that's fine.. and also if u want to be a working woman while u have kids growing up that's fine as well and completely your choice. but if u keep thinking u can rewire the way a man's brain works ur in for a life of thorough arguement. or perhaps u found a guy who is quite happy to be submissive to his woman.

well. i am not such a guy. i am tarzan, King of the Jungle. wild and free.. and yes.. a sexist male chauvenist. but im a realist.

the difference with me is like i said.. there are women out there quite happy to take care of their man do the things he is unable to do. and i know that for a fact. so i will wait for the right match for me. i wont take an independent woman (sexist/feminist) and try to make her a housewife. i have seen hell before and i dont plan on going there again LOL (related to an old post)

call me what u will but i wont sacrifice an iota of my manhood, my alpha male prowess and allow myself to be dominated by my wife. and well any woman who tries will get a hasty exit from any serious relationship. that's me. i might not be the best man for u.. so u will have to find ur own LOLOL
edit on 2-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
reply to post by Zinky
 


actually no i dont want a slave. but there are women who are actually happy to do these things. what do u call the man who goes out to work for a job he hates every day to bring home the bread? isnt he slaving for your family and for you to be happy and satisfied best he can? he is holding his pillar. what are you doin? home painting ur nails all day? that's fine.. and also if u want to be a working woman while u have kids growing up that's fine as well and completely your choice. but if u keep thinking u can rewire the way a man's brain works ur in for a life of thorough arguement. or perhaps u found a guy who is quite happy to be submissive to his woman.

well. i am not such a guy. i am tarzan, King of the Jungle. wild and free.. and yes.. a sexist male chauvenist. but im a realist.

the difference with me is like i said.. there are women out there quite happy to take care of their man do the things he is unable to do. and i know that for a fact. so i will wait for the right match for me. i wont take an independent woman (sexist/feminist) and try to make her a housewife. i have seen hell before and i dont plan on going there again LOL (related to an old post)

call me what u will but i wont sacrifice an iota of my manhood, my alpha male prowess and allow myself to be dominated by my wife. and well any woman who tries will get a hasty exit from any serious relationship. that's me. i might not be the best man for u.. so u will have to find ur own LOLOL
edit on 2-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)


Tarzan is enemployed, he whould never subjugate himself on a daily basis like the working class.



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
well ive never worked a day in my life.

u know what they say.. if u love what u do u never have to work a day in ur life. my job i can take unlimited day-offs. get to work whatever time i want etc. such is a blessing of the Lord in my path. also i work in a field i love completely and continue doing in my spare time as well. i love it that much.

from young i refused to slave, refused to entertain a job i grew to hate etc. faith in God i would walk out of any job without looking back and right into a new one. followed my passions .. my dreams.. and noone could stop me. Noone!



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Having said that, any individual of the male persuasion who chooses to engage in sexual activity with an individual of the female persuasion that could possibly result in pregnancy, and also chooses not to use protection, then blames the female for any resulting pregnancy, should be tied right up on that mast as well.


Amen to that! Very well said, (not so) stupid girl!

In an ideal world, all children would be born to responsible and loving parents within a stable relationship, who in turn, are supported by their wider family.

Not an ideal world though.

Male and female alike should be held responsible, equally, for their reproductive emissions.

Lots of people on this thread have seemingly never made a mistake before, and are therefore freely throwing stones. Must be nice to be perfect.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 





Mutual sexual consent with mutual neglect toward pregnancy prevention = mutual fault and responsibility. And if the woman chooses to have the child against the wishes of the man, then too f**kin' bad, cry me a river, he should have made that decision and used a $2 rubber before gettin' all up in her cornbread.


LOL, agreed. What i hate is when they decide to murder the unborn child because they don't want to pay the price for their stupidity. Easiest way to not have a child, don't have sex. They make toys to scratch that itch and if you're a guy you can get away with raw dogging it.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
LOL, agreed. What i hate is when they decide to murder the unborn child because they don't want to pay the price for their stupidity. Easiest way to not have a child, don't have sex. They make toys to scratch that itch and if you're a guy you can get away with raw dogging it.


And of course, that sort of thing happens all the time. I for one am not too old to remember what a dumb # I was at 14, and I cannot imagine the circumstances that led that girl to do the terrible thing that she did, and that she now must live with for the rest of her life. There is a reason for an age of consent, as well as for an age of culpability, and that is, children do not have a fully developed ability to reason and rationalise.

Having experienced childbirth, I find it horrifying to think of that girl going through such a traumatic experience, alone and unaided, of how terrified she must have been. Even aided and accompanied, it can be frightening, no matter how rational a person you are in normal situations, after several hours of pain, it can send you to distraction.

Fourteen year old children seldom have sex because of the urge to scratch an itch. Most engage in sexual activity at that age because they are impressionable, easily led, or prone to the influences of peer pressure.

While I agree that there needs to be recompense when a crime such as this is committed, but it should be measured by the fact that we, as a society, define the parameters and social responsibility, and according to those parameters, as well as what is known about developmental neuropsychology, as well as the effect of pregnancy and childbirth on a woman's brain. This girl, though sadly now a murderer, deserves all the support and sympathy available, and I hope that those who are dealing with that, have more humanity than the posters here on ATS.





new topics
top topics
 
15
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum