It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday preppers prog. SKY not recording twice! WTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is just a heads up.

I don't know if Nat Geo (in UK on SKY) are having problems but I have tried twice to record Doomsday preppers- Nine days away from Anarchy.
On Wednesday 26th September and yesterday 29th September 2012.
On both occassions I couldn't watch it, as it was out of synch and was pixelating. (No rain either time.)

I finally wached it on Youtube (minus a few minutes at the end.) and all I can see that TPTB might be concerned about is ;
A mention of how the radiation of Fukishima is afffecting the US. (The narrator says it is safe, yeah right.)

And the Brown's gas device could be made into a hydrogen explosive device.
www.youtube.com...

I have successfully recorded all the other Doomsday prepper programmmes before but this one was corrupted TWICE. I have never had this happen before.

Now that smacks of conspiracy. Nanny state, or Nat Geo being asked to hide something in the UK.
What could be in this particular programme that could worth that much to them they do not want us to see??
It's on Youtube for all to see (unless that has been edited???)

I find this illogical and just plain weird-a mystery to be solved.

Anyone else had problems recording this?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If there was a conspiracy to block people from watching the movie then it wouldn't be on YouTube so I don't think that's it.

Maybe it's something as mundane as an error on your part?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Tv show not a movie,just helpin ya get your facts straight

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well Nat-Geo is owned by........FOX.

CX

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I've been watching this, good show.

Try recording something else on the same channel, if it lets you record that and not DP, then i'd be curious.

CX.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have recorded on the same channel of all other Doomsady preppers programme, so why did this particular programme not record properly?
I also recorded other programmes on the same day without problems.

If it was a case of rain stopping the recording then I would not have posted, give me some intelligence.

Don't worry I will find out myself.

I thought this is what ATS was for, solving mysteries and conspiracies. Obviously I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

So what do you want us to tell you exactly? Just because one episode out of a whole season wasn't recorded doesn't mean there is a conspiracy somewhere.

Did you program it to record beforehand then come back to it later or did you watch it while it was recording?

Either way, there is no reason to think it's a conspiracy because if you watched it while it was recording then why would they mess with the recording if you've already watched it? I'm also pretty sure they show reruns of past episodes, most shows do nowadays so what's preventing you from watching the rerun?

If you recorded it then came back later then it could be attributed to bad weather or maybe your power went out. Who knows? It doesn't always have to be some kind of conspiracy, if they didn't want you to watch it then why have it on TV where millions can watch it?

We know just about as much as you do so don't be insulted if we can't give you an answer.
edit on 30-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join