It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Find Puppy Burried Alive in FL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
We have our fair share of sick an deranged people here in Florida.

officers were disposing of evidence per a court order Thursday when they heard whimpering sounds. Once they found the source of the sound, they started digging and rescued the puppy. He was head-first in an eight-inch hole and they believe he'd been there less than an hour.

Glad the puppy will be ok. I hope they find whoever did this and stick his or her ass in a shallow grave and start throwing dirt on top of em. People have no compassion for living things and its really starting to make me sick.

Who would throw this little guy in a shallow grave

Source

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JValhalla

Unreal what some a-holes do to animals out there..My state makes me so proud once again..Down here in South Florida the people are no different. I think the bright sunshine literally fries peoples brains. God....Damn that makes me so angry

edit on 29-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I just read this in a paper from Gainesville (was up there visiting) and I cut out the puppies picture to bring home and put on my fridge because he's so cute and I'm so happy he survived! ( you should see my apartment, animal pictures everywhere lol)

But I'm mad as you know what that anyone would do that
How could anyone do that? How!?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Be prepared for the posters who will flame you for posting such a story, but I applaud you, because these things need to be faced. There are too many people these days who have no respect for life....not for animals or human beings.

We as a society are becoming very mentally ill, very unbalanced and very cruel. How we treat the most innocent of lives among us is a good gauge of our growth as a culture. These horrible stories MUST be faced, so the creeps who do this cannot operate in anonymity.

The way it's going, I would say that we are devolving at an alarming rate.

Poor little pooch-a-roo. So cute. Glad he was saved!!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JValhalla

God Friggin Damnit this makes me SO MAD!

what a lucky dog. wow.

calming down now.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I don't care if anyone flames me. That's why its here in general chit chat. I just posted because people are so appalling to do something that cruel to a little puppy. I am a dog lover, but I find all wildlife fascinating. It is just so extreme. Was that the runt of the litter? Couldn't sell that one? A simple stop at a shelter and they would take the puppy in a heart beat. I guess its easier to dig a little hole and throw a puppy in then cover it up.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
How could anyone be so cruel as to do such a thing to an innocent little animal? That poor sweet gentle little baby!!!!! I am so happy that he/she has been rescued. I hope that darling puppy has a long, happy life filled with love.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thank goodness they found and rescued that poor puppy!!! I can't ever understand when people act like it is somehow ok to hurt an animal! I can not even imagine one of my doggies down in a hole like that, and this was an innocent little puppy! How awful. What the heck is WRONG with people!?!?!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Aww, he is so adorable. I can't believe anyone can be so cruel.
Poor little guy, I'm glad he's going to be okay.

I hope they find out whoever did this to him.

unthinkable.

top topics

join