It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Poll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
All the threads we have on chemtrailing on here seem to follow the same path as believers and sceptics berate each other with their naivety etc but one thing that always bothers me in these discussions is that while we are arguing like mad with each other, we actually seem to be talking about different things. I guess it all boils down to what we believe chemtrailing entails and so, taking a leaf out of Luxor's book when she made a thread asking how the elites avoid chemtrails, I would like to ask the most basic question of all;

What is a chemtrail?

Its as simple as that. Although it is in sections in order to try and keep motive, awareness and definition separate I would like it to be a neutral, non argumentative (ha!) poll of all of us on here. Put our bitter and not so bitter rivalries aside and simply collate what the word 'chemtrail' means to us all individually. Nobody to jump in with the 'you are wrong's and the 'this didn't happen before's, simply state what you believe it to be.

There are several memes that seem to run here, I just want to see how many of us adhere to each one and even if some of them are mythical assumptions that nobody really thinks at all.

The descriptions I can think of off the top of my head as I type are the following;

Section 1

What do we see?

1 Chemtrails are long, thick persisting trails in the sky sprayed from the engines of jet aircraft

2 Chemtrails are long, thick persisting trails in the sky sprayed from secret tanks on board jet aircraft

3 Chemtrails means any aerial release activity, visible or not, including cloud seeding, chaff etc but not contrails.

4 Chemtrails is aerial geo engineering activity that can be seen in trails

5 Chemtrails aren't anything specific, but ANY visible trail in the sky that reduces sunlight, even if accidental

6 Chemtrails are really just contrails with scare stories attached to them and geoengineering is a separate topic

Section 2

How can this happen?

1 A cadre of secret service pilots has infiltrated the worlds airlines

2 Civil pilots are in on it anyway

3 Pilots dont know they are carrying it as it is controlled remotely

4 It is only carried out by military pilots under orders

5 It doesnt happen

Section 3

But how?

1 it is secretly loaded at civil airports

2 It is loaded at military facilities

3 It is mixed with fuel

4 It is a byproduct of normal flying but the result is the same as if it was deliberate

5 It was all a con, but that doesn't mean we have to be complacent and pollution is still a problem.

I have tried to keep it simple with 5ish choices in each category but if I have missed something that you believe to be relevant please feel free to add your own anywhere

Please, no jumping on anyone why their belief is wrong, the purpose of this thread is to try to gauge if there is an even spread of opinion across the board or see if anything is particularly strongly felt or marginalised. The discussions can be in another thread. Thank you

I myself go for 6, 5 and 5

edit on 29-9-2012 by waynos because: got my OWN answers wrong, duh.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
3, 4 and 2.

I believe it is military chaff, it is strictly military, and there is way too much of it being sprayed for training purposes.

The aluminum coated fiberglass does degrade in the environment, it is stirred up, and then we breathe it.

This is my opinion after doing my own research, along with government records and studies by the military which are a matter of public record.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Thank you fission surplus, excellent input

. Would the people who have starred but not replied please care to add their replies? I would like to get the broadest spread possible thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Yup. I think weather manipulation is good, too.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

But chaff will show up on Doppler radar whilst con/chemtrails won't.

6,5,5 for me.

edit on 30-9-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

To me, a chemtrail is any willful injection of foreign substance into the atmosphere not caused by nature. So I'll go with your #3: "Chemtrails means any aerial release activity, visible or not, including cloud seeding, chaff etc but not contrails." I go with that with the caution that outrageously persistent contrails are an oddity and that the current grid patterns in our skies do not conform to the parameters required for persistent contrail formation. And with the further caution that if they were 'ordinary' contrails, as you all seem to think, shame on you for trivializing a global phenomenon that is having a major impact on life.

Don't like your choices in "Section 2, How can this happen?" Pilots don't really have a lot of say in anything. Just look at the Raptor events and how long it took to fix breathing problems. And they weren't originally fixed, even though they were known, because of expense and cost over runs. And the cost was considered more than the life of an extremely well and specially trained pilot. I think that the lives of pilots as well as the lives of average Janes and Joes are expendable as collateral damage in this endeavor. But since you're hung up on pilots, I'll add: #6 - When and if necessary, pilots are made an offer that they can't refuse.

Also don't like your choices in "Section 3, But how?" Delivery systems are as diverse as people themselves. Substance is also diverse. There is also an evolutionary process from inception with the usual this didn't really work or that didn't really turn out to be feasible so on to plan B and so on. So I'll say #1 and #2 and #3 and many more ways and means.

Thanks for the thread and the opportunity to express views on this issue.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I say 6,5,5 as well. Personally, a "chemtrail" is just jet exhaust, with all the byproducts that are produced in the normal workings of a jet engine. Nothing sinister, just people looking up and seeing something they aren't used to seeing, especially with them being more prevalent now.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
In my opinion chemtrails are the long white,thick trails sprayed from large aeroplanes.
From my own observations when a plane leaves a trail that is thick,almost dense that neither disipates or clears from when the plane appeared over the horizon and long after it had passed over the opposite horizon.i.e came from the south,passed overhead and disappeared over the northern horizon then thats a chemtrail.

They always appear to me to be military jets,most likely fuel tankers judgeing by size,shape and engine configuration.

The trail hangs in the sky for up to 3 hours slowly spreading out till it's width covers some distance across the sky.When several are laid down in a short space of time they can slowly spread till almost the entire sky is covered.

Often I've noticed when the sun shines behind them the light creates prism like flashes of colour and other optical effects.

From my observations it looks like a solely military endeavour,or the military are the ones pressed with carrying out the task but for such an undertaking it must go to the top of government and seeing how there seems to be spraying globally then all the major powers must be complicit if not actively involved.

The purpose or intent is something I have no firm beliefs about as the sheer mass of information,web pages and suggestions out there make your head spin.

Certainly the powdered aluminium,barium and other metals that are regularly cited to combat global warming by reflecting sunlight back whilst aiding radio,radar and other transmissions by keeping them within our atmosphere as the main aim sounds highly plausible to me.

It may well be a genuine and perfect cover for a legion of darker and more nefarious intentions carried out by more secretive sections of the government.

I've read the disclosures of members involved that claim it's a virulent form of the flu virus being sprayed that the US population has had their immunity weakened against thru state flu innoculations over the years.The intent to depopulate North America completely as the elite want to make it a nature reserve.

Disinformation without a doubt.lol.

I find the work of Cliff Carnicorm much harder to dismiss though I wish i could as it's disturbing on a whole different level.

I also came across a site that claims we
ve been sprayed with nano technology and that nanobots have installed a form of bioapi interface in our brains allowing TPTB to read our thoughts and track us.Also they have the power thru this tech to control us remotely,implant thoughts,blank our minds whle having us do their dirty work.I mean it sounds preposturous but someones gone to a fair effort creating the site and updating it every few days !!!

Thats the trouble wi chemtrails being there's clearly a massive task being preformed clandestinely so theres a highly important agenda behind it but government not even acknowledgeing the subject the truth could be anything from where we're at today.

The massive anecdotal,photo and video pröof of nanofibres linked to chemtrails and the dismissal of the western health authority concerning morgellons leaves huge gaps for almost any conspiracy to flourish pushing any grain of truth further into obscurity.

check out www.dataasylum.com for that nanobot site.
edit on 30/9/12 by fastbob72 because: add website address

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm another 6.5.5 guy.
Is a second line really necessary here?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Thank you for your views, but you forgot to vote. If none of my summary choices fits your opinion please feel free to add one of your own that others may also vote for.

I also think there should be an option to vote for more than one, as Luxor has pointed out. Thank you for that and your additional option.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I have to agree with others as 655 is the best answers to this poll.

Now I am surprised this wasn't picked up on earlier...

4 It is a byproduct of normal flying but the result is the same as if it was deliberate

Now this could be understood in different ways, because if you are talking about the way a persistent contrail can spread out and cover the sky like they say chemtrails do then it could be 6545 if that is the way that was meant, but if not then it stays 655.

Great topic for a thread, it will be interesting seeing the replies...

I am a bit speechless when reading what luxor had said, but I have to admit she is actually right..
edit on 30-9-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

I find the work of Cliff Carnicorm much harder to dismiss though I wish i could as it's disturbing on a whole different level.

Here you go maybe this will help you on your thoughts about Mr.Carnicom...

I must say he is good he has found a way to cure a disease that is not even medically considered a disease.

So does it still seem hard to dismiss what this man says?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

He left that known-to-be-faked 'pilots protest' photo up on screen for an awfully long time, whatever could the motive for that be?

still, on with the poll, come on guys. The poll of forum opinion cannot be accurate if you don't take part. At the moment 6-5-5 has a clear lead, but I'm sure that's not representative of the forum as a whole.
edit on 30-9-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Chemtrail is real . It is part of geoengineering . Barium , Almunium are sprayed into the air .Wake up . Its not good for your health

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

it's not just about the surface concepts.
you... and anyone prying anything open on this subject would come to the base conclusion...
(albeit covers).. that most of the material sprayed had to do with .. weather .. geoforming.. a few virrii here and there... etc..

but to upgrade the DNA of a species over a few millenia...

how do you do that.

to begin with.. you come to a planet.. and find already evolving primates.. and desire to upgrade their DNA...

what do you do... ?
do you ask them politely to .. say.. LINE UP and you administer hypodermic shots to them.. one by one..
would that be the most .. efficient.. manner as to which to process your agenda of upgrading their DNA?...
is that the way you'd procure your efforts? would you line up all of your own manpower in lines.. and have them go and shepherd all these randomly wandering items into a line.. then have to keep them in line.. while you pay your workmen to hypodermically inject these individuals ONE .... BY ONE.... over and over...

NO

you do NOT freaking do THAT.

you CROPDUST THE MOTHER@#ers.

you find some sort of elegant compartmentalized method that is easily inhaled and easily absorbed into the bloodstream. and you CROPDUST THEM...
where do you get this "agent" for illuminating evolution of homo-novus? (google Nicolas Roerich and the Treasure of the World.. the Chintamani Stone)...

and so you understand what other beings have had the CHORE of doing for millenia.. WE NOW UNDERTAKE ON OUR OWN KINSHIP.
for it is our birthright.
and our responsibility.

We spray THAT compound among others.. but THAT is the prime agent causing the largest change at this time.
Morgellons is not this woe-is-me my skin itches BS.
it's ACTIVATED human evolution .
go ahead and compare ALL morgellons symptoms to Kundalini symptoms.. SAME exact thing.. kundalini is human evolution.

THEY're IMMANETIZING THE ESCHATON...
..... the bad... and the good.
making humanity evolve (those who can)..

GET WITH THE PROGRAM

superheroes are coming soon.

they're the second coming..

followed by billions of dumbfounded dip$h4#@...

edit on 10/1/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
6, 5, 5. Nothing to add to my choices.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

6 5 5 - but i woul say that - wouldnt i

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Can I take back my S&F after noticing the OPer's ulterior motive? Oh well that's what I get for jumping the gun..

I really thought you were being sincere after a quick scan of the op. After rereading it I see it's just a setup for more of the same ole, same ole out of you and your crew. Sh!t the only one missing is gaul...

WTF I'll play along...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section 1
4 Chemtrails is aerial geo engineering activity that can be seen in trails
a.That can be noticed from the squiggly sh!t falling down to the ground.
b.That can and has been collected in samples on the ground.
c.That one can watched/read about on the msm news.
d.Do you need a F-in billboard?

Section 2 (piss poor choices, but funny)
6 Civilian Contractors aka CIA/Black front companies aka Evergreen Air
a.Paid enough to keep their f-in mouth shut - mostly staffed by ex-military morons. You know the kind of guys that follow orders no matter how screwed they are and never divulge anything about it. Yeah those types..
b.Signed Non Disclosure Doc. (need a copy of one?)

Section 3
6 If we had confirmed proof then you guys wouldn't have a job.
a. Where does evergreen tankers and those like them fly out of?

4abcd
6ab
6a

Ask you handlers how I did.....

Don't bother wasting your hot air as I will not be returning to this obvious modus operandi thread.

What a pleasureful waste of time...

Thanks!
Gokill

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Chemtrails are real . They are spraying harmful chemicals in the air as part of geoenginerring

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

I am dismayed that you seem to believe there is some ulterior motive. My only motive for making this thread is the one spelt out previously.

Your none too subtle hints at me being some sort of shill are also about as far off beam as it is possible to get.

You surely noticed that I have specifically asked for everyone's views to be respected here in the poll and no arguing AND that whatever I write in other threads, no reference is made to what ANYONE writes in here.

I believe in honouring my promise, whatever you choose to think.

Edit: could you spell out what my ulterior motive is supposed to be, because several minutes after posting I still haven't figured out what you mean?
edit on 2-10-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join