It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats really in mcDonalds beef? Anyone ever got an answer?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Do you have a personal stake in McDonald's?

I see you defending them a lot when a rational person would do the opposite.

They truly are vile.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by Annee

Do you have a personal stake in McDonald's?

I see you defending them a lot when a rational person would do the opposite.

They truly are vile.

NO! I'm just straight forward honest. I hate made up hysteria.

And I've gotten food poisoning from some high level restaurants.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Made-up hysteria?

I already said that I got sick eating at McDonalds and it wasn't a one-time thing either.

I've had much better burgers at higher-end restaurants. They were organic, local beef and $$$.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Made-up hysteria?

I already said that I got sick eating at McDonalds and it wasn't a one-time thing either.

I've had much better burgers at higher-end restaurants. They were organic, local beef and $$$.

Obviously a lot of people do eat at McDonalds and go back for more. They don't get repeat business from customers that get ill from the food.

I feel safer eating at a chain restaurant than a scummy diner.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

Beef and McD's are a contradiction. There is nothing real in what ever it is that they serve. I do not think you can classify what they make/serve as food. Even cockroaches have been known to not eat it because they don't recognize it as food in an experiment that was done.

www.youtube.com...

This crap isn't food but it sure is a great success towards the agenda for our demise!
edit on 2-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You feel safer knowing that you're consuming something that hardly resembles a burger?

You should watch a few documentaries on America's cattle industry. They may open your eyes to just where that McGonad's burger comes from.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I saw your post, so I google searched this 'videos of cockroaches at McDonalds'.

Try it, there are videos of cockroaches at McDonalds restaurants. I think they eat it too.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You feel safer knowing that you're consuming something that hardly resembles a burger?

You should watch a few documentaries on America's cattle industry. They may open your eyes to just where that McGonad's burger comes from.

I have eaten things that make McDonalds look like 5 star cuisine.

Raw.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

That's very brave of you.

I wouldn't touch raw meat but I do like my beef medium-rare. It's not the full monty but I enjoy biting into a juicy burger with FLAVOR, not FILLER.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Made-up hysteria?

Yes! Made up hysteria.

As far as I know McDonalds is franchised. Which means the product itself is subject to how the franchise owner handles it.

Which has nothing to do with the quality of the original product. I am not saying McD uses top grade beef - - - but their raw product is 100% beef.

This thread has nothing to do with how someone else makes a burger.

The question is: "Whats really in mcDonalds beef?' Answer: beef.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Not so much brave as adventurous.

You think that a video will teach me something about the beef industry. I have seen it first-hand, it is not as scary as some would like us to think it is. The general store served up the antibiotics for cattle from the same cooler that held the lunch meat and cheese. Those antibiotics that the farmers injected into their stock, then sometimes slaughtered and ate while the drugs still coursed through their veins. Some farmers were known to use a bit of those antibiotics on themselves if they were taken ill. Most of them lived to a ripe old age.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Well I said in an earlier post that I have worked in a meat packing plant. We didn't slaughter it but we often got rotten shipments and we often had people who would drop meat on the concrete floor, wipe it off and put it back on the table to be loaded into tray system for the vats.

I also worked in 2 cheese plants and witnessed people do the same with blocks of cheese. People would also eat cheese off of the line and throw it around.

I'm just saying, the industry itself can't be trusted. This goes deeper than McDonalds.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Beef-product.

Product that vaguely resembles beef.

You won't change my mind and I won't change yours either.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by hbarker

Beef and McD's are a contradiction. There is nothing real in what ever it is that they serve. I do not think you can classify what they make/serve as food. Even cockroaches have been known to not eat it because they don't recognize it as food in an experiment that was done.

That is just an out right lie.

I'm not defending fast food - - because of the salt and sugar - - but your post is an out right lie.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Beef-product.

Product that vaguely resembles beef.

You won't change my mind and I won't change yours either.

You are wrong. If it says 100% beef - - it is 100% beef.

It may not be the top of the line beef - - - but it is 100% beef.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Which has nothing to do with the quality of the original product. I am not saying McD uses top grade beef - - - but their raw product is 100% beef.

We seldom see eye to eye Annee, but you are right on the money here.

I have attended a lot of livestock auctions and when an old, used up milk cow, sometimes covered in sores came through the ring, it was usually snapped up by a buyer from McDonalds or Oscar Mayer. They most definitely do not use top grade beef. I have been to packing plants and they have always been and efficient and clean affair. Someone mentioned dog food before.... I have been inside those plants, not pretty at all. I think a lot of people would cook for their pets if they knew what was going into the dog food.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Annee

We seldom see eye to eye Annee, but you are right on the money here.

I have attended a lot of livestock auctions and when an old, used up milk cow, sometimes covered in sores came through the ring, it was usually snapped up by a buyer from McDonalds or Oscar Mayer. They most definitely do not use top grade beef. I have been to packing plants and they have always been and efficient and clean affair. Someone mentioned dog food before.... I have been inside those plants, not pretty at all. I think a lot of people would cook for their pets if they knew what was going into the dog food.

I worked at a meat processing plant. Our USDA (pain in the ass) inspector named Aspirin (seriously) worked several years at a McDonald processing plant. If he was impressed - - I am impressed.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

All you have to do is survive on McD's diet for a 2 month duration, if that is even possible? Then you would see the effects of this 'non-food'. I doubt your body would be able to endure it however and I wouldn't want anyone to try. I also doubt that you would be advocating for them so much after the fact.

Morgan from Super Size Me tried this experiment and had to quit after a month. Just because they add beef (what ever grade) doesn't make their 'food' healthy for you.

www.unc.edu...

www.youtube.com...

www.mcspotlight.org...

www.duaneburnett.com...#-on-mcdonalds-beef-cattle-farming-commercial

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Annee

All you have to do is survive on McD's diet for a 2 month duration, if that is even possible?

I would never do that. I'm a health eating nut.

Doesn't change the fact of truth. MCD is 100% beef - - - no matter what ridiculous paranoia crap lies are propagandized.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Then why do you care so much then about McDonalds?

You don't eat it. It doesn't affect you.

What's the big deal then?

Some of us utterly despise McDonald's and reserve the right to critique them. Sure, we may be irrational and utterly wrong at times but there are plenty of reasons to despise them other than the meat they serve.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join