It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats really in mcDonalds beef? Anyone ever got an answer?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ive searched the web , And read all kinds of ,, well crap.
but my question remains, What in in that so called 100% all American beef they serve?

It very likely does not even all come from America at all.

It may be one of the most suppressed truths out there>?

Only way they can call it that legally is to own a company Called "100% Beef"

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
Ive searched the web , And read all kinds of ,, well crap.
but my question remains, What in in that so called 100% all American beef they serve?

It very likely does not even all come from America at all.

It may be one of the most suppressed truths out there>?

Only way they can call it that legally is to own a company Called "100% Beef"

I don't know myself but I can offer something to put your concerns into real colorful perspective.....

I ate most of this crap before I watched this movie. This is just a segment where they test McDonald's food against kitchen made stuff. It's....Ummm....Memorable. I used to hear people say the twinkie had an unlimited shelf life as being little more than an mini-loaf of foamy sugar. I think McDonald's ingredients give the Almighty Twinkie a run for the title though. (cough)

It's not a pretty thing, is it? Anyone up for dinner at the Arches now? lol

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
my guess is that it is made of mostly soy beans and fat, with a generous dose of artificial coloring and preservatives thrown in.
I remembering reading that they don`t use american beef most of the beef they use comes from south america.

link   
Beef. The buns and fries are coated in a preservative. The beef is beef, with some binder of course.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

link   
A #-ton of sugar, they put it in everything.

Can't stand mcdonalds, their hamburgers taste strange to me.

Only thing I get from there is their Mocha Frape and that only when I need to "go" if you catch my meaning.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Actually, my husband worked for a beef packing plant in west Texas back in the 1990s. He refuses to eat at McDonalds to this day.

He said that Tuesday was McDonald's beef day, and on that day, the most sickly, ancient, tired, and mangy looking cows were delivered to the plant especially for McDonald's hamburgers. He said the cows were so pathetic, they were forced with cattle prods to walk into the plant where they would be slaughtered. They didn't have the energy to get up the ramp by themselves.

The other days of the week, the cows were somewhat healthier looking, but McDonald's bought the cheapest, most sorriest looking cows they could get that were still technically breathing.

Once he told me that, I vowed never to eat at McDonald's again, and I haven't. 100% American beef? Yes, technically that is correct. They were American, they were cattle, and they were still drawing breath. Beyond that, if they dropped dead on the prairie, I doubt even the coyotes would eat them.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Do you know how close to the truth you really are ?
I'm sure I've read on this site somewhere that, that is infact the case.
Or a name to that effect

edit on 29-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have a mind to buy a burger take the meat to a local lab.
They would probably pay Well for the results to NOT be published!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nothing different thats whats in beef from the store.... Roadkill

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

yeah, i remember seeing that!... Thanks for the memories

I haven't eaten McD's in a long time and that just reminded me why.
Something just weird about how long those fries lasted.... I wonder if anyone did keep any just to see how long they lasted??

Archaeologists will probably be digging those things up in a million years wondering what sort of crap we were eating back in the day!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Nothing different thats whats in beef from the store.... Roadkill

LOL , lots of truth right there! Meat not even supposed to be red.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
About 19 years ago I baby sat for a very good friend , she was a manager at McDonalds.,she told me that on the boxes of patties it actually reads "3% kangaroo meat".
I realize that was almost 20 years ago , not sure if it's still the case but I trust her 100%.

Who knows but you can bet it's not good for you whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Oh I just saw this , and recent post to. C/P

This might be true or not, I wasn't there, but it's all over the internet along with chicken beaks and feet. Allegedly, McDonald's bought their "beef" from a company called 100% Pure Beef Inc., so that the advertisements could legally claim that McD's used 100% Pure Beef...LOL. What they didn't tell you is 100% Pure Beef Inc. does not use 100% pure beef or the little bit about the allowable level of cysts (malignant or benign) and other questionable materials (along with all the chemicals) in the stuff that they allege to being hamburger. Or the way this junk is processed, you know the chewing up and almost liquefying, spraying down with ammonia and then adding in artificial flavoring. Mmmm Mmmm good!

If you don't see it grow and see it chopped up, you never know what you're getting because you sure can't trust the government, their agencies or any corporation.

Cheers - Dave

Many years ago I worked with a guy who had claimed to have worked in a slaugherhouse that contracted out to Mcdonalds. He told me that when they say "100 percent beef" they mean it because they literally grind the whole cow up into a meat paste. Disturbing when you consider that it is asserted that mad cow disease does not come from eating cuts like sirloin, but comes from eating ground meat containing the brain and spinal cords of cattle,

LINK to That Thread :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You can't compare food sitting in a jar to food sitting in your stomach. Your saliva and stomach acids are very powerful stuff..Is fast food f'in gross? You betcha, but this video can not be compared to how food breaks down in your gut in anyway, shape, or form.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
All I can say is I can eat just about any thing with out ill effects. I can not eat Micky-D's within 24 hours I get the the runs...case closed!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
my guess is that it is made of mostly soy beans and fat, with a generous dose of artificial coloring and preservatives thrown in.
I remembering reading that they don`t use american beef most of the beef they use comes from south america.

W/ out a doubt...soy. Cereal fillers. I can't even eat the # they put out. After 3-4 bites...I get sick of the mushy meat-soy. Literally makes me sick.

LoL @ the guy above me.
edit on 29-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I used to work the grill at a McD's, and I don't know what's in the meat, other than it just smells weird when it's cooking. I can, however, tell you that it's got a small amount of whatever they put in the sanitiser buckets, because that's what we wiped down the grill with every few batches of patties.

At least you know it's clean?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Have you seen that documentary? I agree with what you said about stomach acids but his progressive blood work and weight gain , vomiting, side effects ,etc. are indisputable , I like my occasional QP w/cheese and by occasional I mean once a month maybe. But i will not eat there all the time no matter how crunched for time I am.

i learned a lot recently about how the liver processes fats and chemicals and it has a hard time doing both...I had no idea just how processed foods are and what that actually means. No wonder so many Americans are heavy and sick....we need MORE education , not elective but mandatory...if I'd known growing up everything that I know now I would have eaten differently...I never had a choice...they don't say "here is shredded cheese , you should know that it contains chemicals to fend off mold and keep it from clumping,now you can buy this cheese or you can opt to shred your own or not eat it at all". No , they make eye-catching packages and talk about how great it is.

Now i eat a lot healthier , as far as i KNOW anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Pink slime, ammonia, steroids, growth hormones, high fructose corn syrup, and "fillers". Throw a little pepper on it for seasoning and viola.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join