It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Earth... May you be restored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Mother Earth please listen

We call you from our heart, to here share our truth, our story, our rememberence

You know this one voice very well, often have I spoken gentle words with you in ancient languages long forgotten
Even when all truth seemed forgotten and fully lust, we touched eachothers hearts through the darkness and the storm

Yet if you listen, there are many voices now
Many who start to remember
Many who calls you
Many innosent hearts which long for you to wake
For you to remember

Your crystal clear air which is now filled with dirt
Your rivers, lakes and sea which were so abundant, giving silence, love and depth to whoever was touched by them, which are now dying and polluted
Your mountains which were an inspiration and let everyone in awe, which are now hidden beyond layers of smoke
Your forest which we have dwelled in for so many times, in joy and laughter, in depth and silence, which are now dissapearing all over your surface

Mother Earth we call you
We are but humble hearts, still we remember

We remember your beauty, we remember your spirit, we still can sense you there behind all what has been laid upon you

You were programmed, you were raped by powermongers, moneymongers... All kind of powerfull souls which did not respect the beauty, depth and innosense of Oneness
Which didn't respect and loved you as who you truly are
For them you were just a way to the goal, we all were, all innosent hearts

So please Mother Earth, we ask for you to remember
We need your waters, your air and your soil to be restored
We need to see your mountains, dwell in your forests
We need to remember, together with you

Please know that any gameplayer here, uses your materials, to create destruction, to create supression, to give life to beings which doen't know anything but destruction

Mother Eart, may that spark of the spirit, that touch of eternity wake up within you

Free yourself
Many innosent hearts are crying and dying
Real people suffer real pain

We hold our heart out for you, open and vulnerable so that you may see that our cause in noble and our intention pure

May you be restored

Mother Earth

You were illuminated by the dim light of this world

Crystals of forgetfulness and suppression were put in your beautiful body

Demons were created into your astral plane that changed from golden to grey

Parasites were born into your air and your soil

Your innocent hearted people were led to war

Every possible crime were done
Hopelessness and longing touched became all there was
True love were forgotten
Your spirit weakened
You sank into forgetfulness
We sank into it, all of us
Abused, suppressed, disappointed, heartbroken

Still we see you
Still we remember
Still we long
For Unity
For YOU

The eye of the uncreated sees all that there is, all that is obvious and all whay is hidden...
The heart of Unity hears the calling of her children, waking in pain from within their innocent hearts
Also she feels your pain
Hear your calling, your longing

Now is the moment
Now is the time

Wake up

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Mother Earth or Gaia as I like to call her is very sad. I know because I feel her pain.

She has done everything to provide for us, and in return we have behaved like a spoilt child, wanting more and more and never acknowledging the love bestowed upon us.

My prediction from here is that it's time for some tough-love. The spoilt child is going to get a spanking they won't forget for a very long time.

Peace Laffoe

Love Ned

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Touch the EARTH with LOVE, and the EARTH will touch you with LOVE

SouLight to EartHeart ∞

YoUniversaLOVE

LOVE∞

mayallsoulsbefree*

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by laffoe

Mother Earth or Gaia as I like to call her is very sad. I know because I feel her pain.

She has done everything to provide for us, and in return we have behaved like a spoilt child, wanting more and more and never acknowledging the love bestowed upon us.

My prediction from here is that it's time for some tough-love. The spoilt child is going to get a spanking they won't forget for a very long time.

Peace Laffoe

Love Ned

Peace to you nimbinned
I share the exact feeling about Mother Earth, Gaia, and am deeply grateful that you share what you have felt in your heart, sensing Her...
Agreed in that the moment for tough love has arrived
In my heart I feel a deep longing for us to restore the ancient ways of living... Where balance between the Earth/nature, the body, soul and spirit are essential...
A life of depth and simplicity, joy and honor and deep pure love

Thanks for being here, shining that precious heart of yours...

Love and respect

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
Touch the EARTH with LOVE, and the EARTH will touch you with LOVE

SouLight to EartHeart ∞

YoUniversaLOVE

LOVE∞

mayallsoulsbefree*

So true, so true my friend
Again, this EartHeart thank you for the love
And for being here, which is appreciated

Love and respect

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
For me a veil lies between that which was intended and that which is. We are in paradise, it is not lost, we can live there again if we have the courage to stand, and the faith to believe.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Are you a pantheist?
It's nice that you can pray to your deity without being ridiculed.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
For me a veil lies between that which was intended and that which is. We are in paradise, it is not lost, we can live there again if we have the courage to stand, and the faith to believe.

Agreed, my friend
Remembering our true nature is getting us there, imho
The more of us who wakes up to what we truly need, what kind of live that honors the balance of body, soul and spirit, and gives us joy, simplicity, depth and love

Love to you

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
reply to post by laffoe

Are you a pantheist?
It's nice that you can pray to your deity without being ridiculed.

I don't consider my self any kind of -ist
When listening, the call of the spirits are so loud, their longing so deep
And what may you ask is the spirits?
Well have tried to describe it in this thread:
LINK
There too is a Prime Creator (imho), yet there is even a reality outside of this Creation

Love

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

Peace Laffoe

Love Ned

It cannot come soon enough. The mindless droves cannot change their ways unless they are forced to due to comfort being entirely infringed upon. It would be great.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenforty4

reply to post by laffoe

Peace Laffoe

Love Ned

It cannot come soon enough. The mindless droves cannot change their ways unless they are forced to due to comfort being entirely infringed upon. It would be great.

Let us set out heart to that direction

Love

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I was thinking about mother earth earlier this morning, She is like an angry mother, she forgives us for what we have done, but she is still angry and sorrowful at our negative decisions that have harmed her.

new topics

top topics

join