It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US new policy "MKO is not a terrorist group anymore"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The name of the MKO has been struck off the list of US terrorist groups "either to serve Obama's election campaign or as a leverage to pressure the Iranian government," Sajjadi told FNA on Saturday.

The group started assassination of the citizens and officials after the revolution in a bid to take control of the newly established Islamic Republic. It killed several of Iran's new leaders in the early years after the revolution, including the then President, Mohammad Ali Rajayee, Prime Minister, Mohammad Javad Bahonar and the Judiciary Chief, Mohammad Hossein Beheshti who were killed in bomb attacks by MKO members in 1981.

The group fled to Iraq in 1986, where it was protected by Saddam Hussein and where it helped the Iraqi dictator suppress Shiite and Kurd uprisings in the country.

The terrorist group joined Saddam's army during the Iraqi imposed war on Iran (1980-1988) and helped Saddam and killed thousands of Iranian civilians and soldiers during the US-backed Iraqi imposed war on Iran.

FNA

Salam ATS people.

These people are enemy of Iranian people. They have done many crimes and terrorist attacks in Iran. How is that US govt is setting them free ?

This is one other side of US politics double standards.

Al-Qaeda in Syria and MKO in Iran. This is how goal justifies the means.

It will make me wonder to hear the word terrorism from the mouth of US politicians in future.
edit on 29-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

How ironic would it be if the US government had to arrest itself for violating the NDAA????? Follow the money and it is easy to see why they took them off the list, being they are funding them now, just as they are funding Al CIAda in Syria.........

We all know who the US government considers the terrorists now. It's own citizens and any journalist who dares to tell the American public the truth!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It will make me wonder to hear the word terrorism from the mouth of US politicians in future.

Iran ever admitted their terrorist actions and their support of their "terrorist" lackeys Hamas and Hezbollah?

Don't believe so.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Iran ever admitted their terrorist actions and their support of their "terrorist" lackeys Hamas and Hezbollah?

Don't believe so.

Who started all these terrorism thingy ?
oh.. the one who is now terrorizing its own citizen AND few other country?
Line up for TSA checkup people!... yeah, like cows into the slaughter room.
ok got it, he should target the liberty lady too for next false flag. Its for emotional effect.

Why USA backup Israel ? - because Israel ride on it.
Get it ? back ....and up...

Oh well back to American Dad

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Open up a history book since "Terrorism" has been around as long as civilization itself,.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Open up a history book since "Terrorism" has been around as long as civilization itself,.

Ill help you out Neo, i see the problem.
Nowadays we call people Terrorist, who fight to set their countries free.

Back in the Day, they were called Freedom Fighters.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

People have always been called "terrorists" and being bound to a religious theocracy is not a freedom fighter.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Found it!

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, especially as a means of coercion.

Thanks, I always thought Bush does it, silly me. At least he made it hip of the era doesnt it ?

USA attacking Iraq is terrorism, its systematic and its coerce them.
USA = terrorist. Ok, I got it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Im starting to get it now.
So if someone blows up a Power Grid to a US Nuclear Site, they would be called Terrorist.

And when the US blew up a Power Grid to an Iranian Nuclear Site they would be called...wait..hold on a sec.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by neo96

Im starting to get it now.
So if someone blows up a Power Grid to a US Nuclear Site, they would be called Terrorist.

And when the US blew up a Power Grid to an Iranian Nuclear Site they would be called...wait..hold on a sec.

Dude, you got it wrong.

It must be systematic and there are people coerced/forced. Power grid is NOT people.
Need to do it like the police doing.

Have to add, TSA is systematic and people coerced, USA in Afghanistan is coerced and systematic.
If Al-Qaeda terrorist, what is systematic about them, do they coerced anybody ?

Just noticed, Twin Towers is NOT people.
edit on 29-9-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Nope missed it completely as in the case of the USS Samuel B Roberts.

The terrorist actions of Iranian mines hitting a ship in international waters.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Don't believe so.

The people who defend their land in their homes are terrorists ?

Then who are those who come from other side of earth and take their lands and resources? Who do you call them ?

Those groups are just trying to defend their family and their honor.

But maybe you define honor as "invading and taking over" ?

top topics

join