It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on the Horizon and Coincidental Prerpations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Is it just coincidence that the possibility of America being entangled in a very large war 3-4 months from now happens to coincide with NBC's new military reality show 'Stars Earn Stripes'?

Is it also just a coincidence that Canada for some unknown reason - since they are scarcely involved in wars - decided to purchase 65 F-35s, which has elicited a great deal of criticism of the government. Is Canada perhaps anticipating what's to come? It would appear to be the case, since PM Stephen Harper and Israeli PM Netanyahu have been on unusually close terms, especially in the last few weeks. I imagine when the war takes off, Canada will be contributing some fighting forces, both land and air, and this first purchase was/is in preparation for it.

Link

Does anyone else have any coincidental preparations to report, which seem to anticipate for the purposes of propaganda (as in NBC's reality show), or to invest in a squadron of fighter jets - as in Canada?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

"Is it possible there are no coincidences."
- M. Night Shyamalan's "Signs"

But to be more blunt - social conditioning is a reality. So...

S+F

edit on 9/29/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wait and see! War might come or not!

Speculations are a waste of energy.

Ether way I wouldn't fight my brothers and sisters from different country. Whoever that wants a war should be the leading fighter commanding the forces. I cant imagine Obama, Harper or any pseudo leader shooting a gun. They might send the cattle to the front line!

Let there be peace !!!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
harper is george bush-lite.

just like everything in canada, they're 15 years behind america.

i wouldn't be surprised if they elect the first eskimo prime minister in the next random pop election that no one has a clue when it will be, if ever.

new topics

top topics

join