It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A seek for purpose... A quest to get a clue...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Welcome

Somebody asked me how I get to the information which I share in these threads

Well that depends I guess… Most of the times it’s about following an inner urge, a notion and then just dive deep in and exploring.

Usually the info, just pops up in one point, just like a crystal of rememberence and then I just have to write it down… Would be easier if I could just show you the crystal lol

Remember when you read anything, whether here or elsewhere, go to the really deepest of discernment inside, see if it resonate with the truth within your essence, some might and some may not.

I am not into having anyone believe in anything, or just to assume it’s true bc I would know better, explore for yourself… See where it takes you… Some people are real good at seeming convincing, and they might even show you a glimpse of something that may seem true, but sometimes even a copy of the copy of the copy of something really true, mixed with convenient extra details seem like the pure truth.

Know that the best and most convincing liars, are those who understand to have the most truth within their words and then just put their own stories in the right spots, to serve some kind of selfish purpose…
OK, of course we all know that, just good to remind eachothers from time to time, so that we don’t buy into too much BS…

This will journey beyond the senses, please know that every part of this travel, goes within, goes within your own true heart, the center of your very soul and into the essence of your spirit

Diving into what is real, leaving behind what has taken a face but still is only dust
Truth will be truth, even hidden for eons
Dust will be dust, even if animated by a lie
Deeper
This is a journey into the dna
Understanding
Exploring
Finding within seed of life, however far, however deep the journey goes

First level is the physical realm, dna covered by smoke, by rays of deception, wified to forget, medication, radiation to prevent the seek deeper, to keep the seeker locked in…
This being the physical part of the DNA, where the gameplayers.
I like to call them that
It really refers to those who have, and some in eons, here on Earth at least since Atlantis, done anything in the dirty book to maintain a high level of control and power…

Obvious for those who see, this control and power is illusory, as the gameplayers themselves are just performing a role, doing what they are really programmed to, mostly controlled by their own fear (which they seek to project on those they want to control) and greed…
Thereby seeking reason (and not finding it) in matters that are bound to ego, time and space, thereby being only in essence, animated dust…

The DNA are here controlled by all sorts of stuff, mass media, waves, radiation, medicine, pollution, certain food ingredients and on and on, as most of you already know (this time I take more time to explain the words written in poetry, if you just want the rhymes just skip those parts)
An interesting aspect about the physical DNA is, that it actually have 3 strands, the two sets which are able to see an analyze, and then the bond between the two, a series of bindings, which create the third, etherical (still physical, yet more energy-like) string which is going in a straight line down the middle…

There is like a crystal-like structure in each end of the DNA, and then the 3 strands… They have many values and functions, depending on the use (and abuse), yet basically you could define them by mirroring the three universal principles, of love, intelligence and will power… Intention, analyze/synthesize and acting…
Let us not dwell too much on this, as there are enough to cover and it’s not supposed to turn into a novel

Second level, you see so bright, twine of pyramids in deep flight
From one an eye appears to see, the other are dim intensely
Between the two a string will pass, inwards and outwards within the mind…

Ok, well this next level is interesting, a deeper level, where there are like two pyramids interacting, the appear in each of the end of the DNA (even the DNA only really are valid for the physical aspect, we could call it string of creation… if you have a better name, please share)

It will be wise to remember that these unfold both within as without… Inside every cell, atom as well as on a larger scale, throughout cosmos… As above, so below
This is really the highest level of the controllers, they have dimmed down the crystals in each end of the ends of the string, the one being the crystal of ‘pure’ (not the 100% pure but we’ll get to that) light and the other of ‘pure’ darkness

Using these pyramids, the add hierarchical structures (of secrecy) to whoever seeks the ‘pure’ balance between the two polarities…

Many seeking hearts long for this balance, love and light, so if they see just a glimpse of this the seek it with every effort, even it is only an echo of an echo of the true love
Many roleplays are being made from here, from the top controllers

It was from here the fall of Atlantis was directed and here the ‘reset’ button have been pushed over and over
There are many entities in the astral/mental/solar fields which are guided/controlled from here… Astral copies of Christ, Jesus, The Profet, Mother Mary, Lucifer, God, The Devil, etc…

These entities are mainly used (again yawn) to gain control, over of course the first level (from where it is more than difficult, almost impossible to see through the lies) but also over lower ranks of controllers/gameplayers…
E.g. the Illuminati thinks, oh well we have Lucifer on our side, so it can’t be all bad, but what they in reality have is just a fake image of Lucifer that can be animated from the control room…

Having some similarities on the outside appearance, but none whatsoever in the inner/quality existence
The copy being more like an empty shell
Fear and obedience keeps many from truly to examine these entities, combined with the deep craving for that echo of truth observed

This is also why there is such a deep level of secrecy in many hierarchies, secret and non secret groups, bc the lie is that shallow, that it has to be veiled in complexity to make it tasty so that more beings will crave for it…
The pure truth being simple and deep, very deep
There is really many interesting things about this level, many a conspiracy unfolds from here, again the level of fear, keeps the hierarchical structures in order, with a battle for power here and there to release the level of tension

Again, no novel, so we proceed to next level…

This level is a most profound level, here the structure unfolds as the tree of life, which is known from e.g. the Kabbalah, it is guarded by angels with flaming swords
The structure is very complex and very profound
It draws all qualities present in this creation and mirrors the breathe of life into it

Breathe of life, being inducing the seed of life, which is also known as the spirit… The original spark out of Unity/Uncreated which is present in anything animated within this Creation, from the smallest virus to the biggest Galaxy
This is really an amazing and breathtaking appearance, and it mirrors the power of pure love from the Uncreated, still just an echo of the real deal, but way stronger than the second level

Yet there is a flaw by it, which we will deal with later
Examining this structure very carefully, you will see a structure, like a portal, which will spiral you into something which as first seem like a deep pure darkness

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
... which leads into an empty space, followed by a amazingly bright light, which is beyond words

This spiral movement is in a way the relation between the Creation and The Uncreated… In a way you could call this relation the DNA in grand large scale, with the Created and Uncreated being polarities…

Well back to this bright light, that lies beyond the borders of this creation, this is the essence of the spirit, you could call it the engine which creates the one force, which are spiraled into creation, with the tree of life adding all the infinity of qualities to that one energy
Engine sounds way to cold, bc this is a very passionate place

It is like two parts of the same flame, constantly making love to eachother, falling in love in every moment (time does not apply here, so there is always just this moment), two sparks which are eternally falling in love, making love, playing with eachother in all possible aspects
This forever falling in love/making love, is the true dynamo, the creator of energy, within the very essence of the spirit, which actually creates energy out of nothing to take form into Creation
If you view this essence of the spirit, or sacred place, it is perfect…
Deep and simple

Like two flames meeting eachother in spiraling movements, with a crystal like structure in each end of the sacred room
(even talking of structures here are misplaced, but the language really does not apply here)

If we then travel backwards, we spiral into the tree of life and here we realize that this essential spark is inherent in everything created

We also realize that the tree of life has its flaws, the balance between light and darkness is not pure
This enables fear, control and power to enter
In the upper levels in very subtle ways, but the denser you go the more obvious, to the physical where it is hard to breathe

That way the tree of life/DNA structure, becomes like a cage for the spirit, because these quality creating structures do not honor the true nature of the spirit
The true nature of the spirit being, wild and free, loving and equal, deep and simple, lovingly unified
That way the spirits are imprisoned, and the animating energy, which this spark provides are used against the nature of that spirit, to create and to hold, hierarchies and systems based on rules, fear and control
From the highest soul levels (where it is very subtle) to the densest plane

The deal now is, that the spirits are in nature very naïve and loving, but at some point enough will be enough, the tension and the wrath of the spirits grow to elevated levels
If the critical point will be reached the energy of the spirits will be released, like a flame that is a light within the light, that will burn so hard all that is based on what goes against its nature

Which, of course, will have a profound impact on this reality, where the lie is so present in our structures
From the most aware soul levels, this is realized, and there is a deep urge to create a balanced way to create a creation, where the balance and harmony between body, soul and spirit are honored

However, this will dissolve all power/control factors, and as you probably would imagine, there is a great resistance in the ranks of the gameplayers, most don’t have a clue, bc they are blinded and misled by their own fear, greed and the fake astral projected images above mentioned
Having no clue, many are thinking that the old reset button game will apply once again, not knowing how close the critical point is in relation to the wrath of the imprisoned spirits

The spirits are somewhat calmed down, due to some kind of awakening, in the days that have passed

Well this was the journey (in brief) and then… What purpose does this serve

Briefly, what you can do, is to balance your own being… Physical, solar and spirit

Seek the truth from within your own essence and act accordingly

One heart, makes a huge difference, so YOU matter, your precious heart… Deeply

For the controllers/gameplayers (which I hold no grudge or judgement against, bc it is not for me to judge and they have acted out of an essential imbalance, which have made them who they are) this is a call out, to come out openly and to cooperate at the fullest level, to ensure that it will all happen as balanced as possible

And those who think, we have nothing to lose, we just reset once again, you better resonate and think deeper

It is important for me to emphasize that this is not to cause fear

It is to cause action, highly needed are inward balance, combined with outward acting accordingly

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
All those loving and pure-hearted people, which are seen here at ATS and elsewhere, have nothing to worry about
You already have the dignity, the love and the endurance living in respect of your own true nature (essence of the spirit) and those of your brother/sister

Such amazing hearts will be those who inhabit a world living with real understanding of love

It’ll be fun

Well, again, see if any of this resonate with your truth
Have no need or want to convince anyone
Just sharing openly

Love

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

For the controllers/gameplayers (which I hold no grudge or judgement against, bc it is not for me to judge and they have acted out of an essential imbalance, which have made them who they are) this is a call out, to come out openly and to cooperate at the fullest level, to ensure that it will all happen as balanced as possible

Amen, let it be. I am thinking of this thread as more instructional and there is more, will you be adding to this one or starting a new one? I am going to read this a few more times and ponder your words as I want to do them justice.
Thank you

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

Amen, let it be. I am thinking of this thread as more instructional and there is more, will you be adding to this one or starting a new one? I am going to read this a few more times and ponder your words as I want to do them justice.
Thank you

Well you can say that the thread 'fire' that i posted today is a follow up to this one, it is an even deeper call for those game-players...
Who I know listens...
It's like it just goes deeper and deeper every day, feeling the deep tension within this world
See the fear, the conflicts escalating and the agression...
Imho it is the chaos just before the true sun will burn through.
This truth will reveil itself through those innocent hearts awakening, connecting that way...
So in this day and hour of chaos rising, it is more crucial than ever to grasp that moment of eternity from within and live it, share it...
That way we will become like a wave...
A wave of truth

Love to you

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Yes I have subscribed to "Fire" as well, in order to digest it over time. I call it the compassionate one, meaning post. I agree wholeheartedly in the compassion you express for the darkness. I too feel the pressure of time, there is no fear, in fact I am feeling more joy by the day! 'laughs' What is up with that?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
reply to post by laffoe

Yes I have subscribed to "Fire" as well, in order to digest it over time. I call it the compassionate one, meaning post. I agree wholeheartedly in the compassion you express for the darkness. I too feel the pressure of time, there is no fear, in fact I am feeling more joy by the day! 'laughs' What is up with that?

That is imho bc you feel the truth on its way, to restore this world
This world have been upside down for ages, and soon it will return to the right way, the way of balance, depth, simplicity and pure love...
Your heart simply cheers for that...

top topics

join