It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never worked and never will

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cahlmac
reply to post by solizer

Thanks for another fascinating and insightful post. It's always nice to hear other peoples opinions, and to know where they stand on certain issues.

Anyway, this is going to be another short reply I'm afraid..... yeah you guessed it, work again!

we wouldnt be who we are, if we didnt have opinions.. cheers bro

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solizer

There's two sides to every coin... Well, have a good day.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

you see her....I would sterilize.....I wonder how she views her responsibility to her cash cows....I mean children....

I wonder what chance her kids have of being worthwhile productive and well adjusted individuals with the good advice she will give,

Like it or not, I actually support mandatory sterilization. If you are a social parasite, you need to be eradicated. We cant deal with you now, let alone your population times 10 in a few more years.....and since I don't want someone to get the bright idea of a "final solution" in years to come, in my kids and grandkids time....I would gladly deal with the moral implications and guilt such endeavors and advocacy entails....

I would not have you killed, but I also would not let you endanger any more children you leach off. Your old age will not be our responsibility...you don't work, then you die in winter grasshopper......

Please, YOLO to death, just don't leave more idiots behind in your wake.....

edit on 5-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Please remind me to tell my future grand kids to kill your grand kids. Ignorance needs to dir

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join