It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member of 'Obama Boyz' gang charged in St. Louis shootings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Member of 'Obama Boyz' gang charged in St. Louis shootings

www.stltoday.com

ST. LOUIS • A St. Louis teen who authorities say is a member of a gang called the "Obama Boyz" has been charged with two shootings on Saturday.

Anthony Jamal Lee, 18, fired at a group of people from the window of a Grand Prix at 2:17 p.m., according to charges. A 13-year-old boy was struck in the side of his body and had to be hospitalized; a 17-year-old boy was grazed by bullets on his face and arm.

Lee, according to authorities, then fired from his car at two passengers in another Grand Prix, grazing one of them in the back.

One shooting occurred at the 3200 block of Oriole Aven
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 29-9-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
A violent group calling themselves the "Obama boyz" is shooting people and there is no national coverage? Why would a group like this associate themselves with the president? Is it because he's been inciting people to violence along with the media for the last few years? I think so.

Maybe not, but I know that's how this sort of story would be covered if it was a bunch of hillbillies doing the same tings and calling themselves "Bush boys".

www.stltoday.com

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Are you really trying to say that Obama can be blamed for what this gang calls themselves?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Wow

Breitbart must be outta Material.

Your really Stretching.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You and your post are a disgusting example of political trolling and race baiting. Shame on you and shame on ATS for even permitting this type of trolling.

Go back to Stormfront.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This whole post inspires a set of requirements for a spam forum.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

A violent group calling themselves the "Obama boyz" is shooting people and there is no national coverage? Why would a group like this associate themselves with the president? Is it because he's been inciting people to violence along with the media for the last few years? I think so.

Maybe not, but I know that's how this sort of story would be covered if it was a bunch of hillbillies doing the same tings and calling themselves "Bush boys".

www.stltoday.com

One of the worst examples of political race-baiting I've come across on this site. Congrats, pvtHudson, the White Power movement must be proud of you.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Is it because he's been inciting people to violence along with the media for the last few years? I think so.

So your thread isn't about the dismantling this violent gang. It isn't about the victims. It isn't about the breakdown of society.

It's an Obama bashing thread just because some thugs are using his name. Yet you offer no proof of this violence you claim Obama and the media are inciting.

Merely a think so :shk:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Political race bating? By me? I'm pointing out the results of Obama's and the MSM's race baiting.

Funny, I don't see this rage in the thread about the guy who killed himself and his family because he thought Obama was going to win or any of the other outrageous daily Romney threads. Strange eh?
edit on 29-9-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No offense, but talk about a stretch and a half. You're trying to hold Obama responsible for some gang that I would bet money he has never even heard of...? Really?

You claim Obama has been inciting people to violence.

If I told you to go kill your neighbor,would you do it? No?

Hmmmm.....

Perhaps your theory is wrong and people are simply responsible for their own actions....

This gang is the one being charged because they are the ones responsible....Simple as that.

You might as well attempt to hold the old music group Boyz II Men responsible because...hey they do have " boyz" in their gang name!

edit on 29-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RancorXXX
You and your post are a disgusting example of political trolling and race baiting. Shame on you and shame on ATS for even permitting this type of trolling.

Go back to Stormfront.

Ridiculous. Nothing in the OP's post says anything about race.

Why is it that folks like you always play the race card?

Because that's all you have....FAIL

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Because the man had a mental illness and believed whatever sick statements the likes of FOX make on a daily basis, you are trying to connect Obama to a gang because of what they call themselves, have come to realize that from this and other posts made by you that you are just a hateful small minded person
edit on 29/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've also never been to stormfront. Nver would. Very typical of the usual suspects throwing out what they've been trained to do by the media and people like Obama.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Obama Boyz??

Maybe this is part of the civilian army Obama said he wanted to establish.

They start recruiting at a young age….

S&F

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

Because the man had a mental illness and believed whatever sick statements the likes of FOX make on a daily basis, you are trying to connect Obama to a gang because of what they call themselves, have come to realize that from this and other posts made by you you are just a hateful small minded person

Can you site me any "sick" statements made by Fox?

Or are you just programed to "Hate Fox" "Hate Bush"?

Robot.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Or how about this one:

No, Obama would NEVER incite race violence.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
In all fairness, the OP didn't mention race and I'm not even going to get into that.

But we should look at how the media, and ourselves, put politicians on a pedestal as celebrities of sorts.

It's a culture issue and we see it on both sides of the political spectrum.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

www.stltoday.com

really? you actually think there is a connection? this is just sad and pathetic

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Perhaps your theory is wrong and people are simply responsible for their own actions....
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

Wait a minute that flies in the face of current thinking. As a gun was used they typical response would be the guns are to blame not the people in question. If they were white it would be that they are racist for using Obama's name to while doing such things. Personal responsibility is not believed in by the media. Heck wasn't the embassy attack because of that video and not because of a agenda by the attackers. You'd think this would get a little coverage just for the prez to come out and denounce them for using his name for a gang? Obama has spoken up about lesser issues and made them national news.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join