It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Romney worries about Mitt’s ‘mental well-being’ if he wins election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
I must say I really thought this would be perceived as a bigger deal than it is. The mans wife of 43
It is a big Deal, Huge really.

Thats why the Rombots haven't appeared.
Each post they would make would make this thread head to the Top of Recent Post.

They want this to Fade Away, Hard to Argue the Words of His Wife.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So Mitt's crazy as hell, sounds like he'll fit right in in Washington. Ann has nothing to worry about in those regards.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

It hasn't even showed up on Fark

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If the Republicans had actually wanted to win this year, they would have let Gary Johnson participate in ALL the debates rather than locking him in a closet, and they wouldn't have marginalized and made fun of Ron Paul. Jon Huntsman was also a stellar candidate, but he made the mistake of being too smart for Republican voters, seeing as he knew Chinese and all...

A Paul/Johnson ticket or the reverse would have lit the party on fire against Obama. There's a lot of people that are disgusted with Obama's continued war mongering who would have jumped ship. Instead we were treated to the clown car fiasco, and meanwhile it was a done deal that Mitt was going to get the nomination. It's a wonder they even bothered with the preliminaries. Cain? Bachmann? Gingrich? Perry? Yeegawds, it was a nightmare. The only jobs they created were for more Comedy Channel writers.

It's a little known fact (in spite of my blogging this wherever I can) but Mitt Romney was involved in a devastating car accident when he was in France avoiding the draft and annoying the locals. The wife of the president of the mission (who was sitting next to him in a car crammed with 5 or 6 people) was killed instantly, and Mitt was declared dead at the scene. Turns out he was in a coma for 2-3 days which may explain his seeming loss of memory about those incidents back in prep school, his odd chuckling when asked serious questions, his wooden demeanor and stiff posture, the stuttering, and all the rest. When he finally returned to the states, Ann said he was 'a different person'. It took him over a year to recover and that's why he was in France for three years rather than the usual two for Mormon missionary work.

The man has sustained head trauma, body trauma and we have no way of knowing the residual damages, and nobody is talking about it, except maybe Ann who has had to live with it. They've both even stated that 'he couldn't do this without her'; which begs the question, a president who couldn't perform his job duties without his wife...??? He does act like a child, and a spoiled, pampered, out of touch one at that.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by Grimpachi

Holy Crap

Even his wife is hoping he doesn't win the Job.

The next thing we could hear is his Children telling of being Beaten.

This Mitt Campaign is a Fast Train on a Short Track.

After the dog incident, I wouldn't doubt it....
Just like the someecards says "I miss the days when Sarah Palin was the scariest republican in history"

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If she is so worried now what happened when he was Governor. Goes to show you what a softy he is. Shame about him wanting to become President. Got to blame the GOP for that. Maybe we can all do a write in on the next President.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Romney... Who?

You mean that guy that pretended to run for president in 2012?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
reply to post by Tw0Sides

That is a really good point. I wonder how concerned she was when Mitt was gutting companies and laying people off. I'm sure as long as there was a big fat check, she was fine with his architecture of destruction..

Well the truth is out now...we all know where Mitt and Paul are coming from.

edit on 9/29/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

That's an insult to the Munsters. The only possible comparison is that Lily was always worried about her daft as a brush husband too...
edit on 1-10-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
She is trying so very hard to make him seem like he actually cares about the people for whom he has so much disdain. She cannot erase the video of his heartfelt slander against so many, though, nor how easily those terms came to him in his "off-the-cuff" response, nor that what he said went beyond the response he might have offered: that Obama has a solid base, he has a solid base, and the swing voters/undecided voters are to whom he must appeal. All the rest revealed what he really thinks of the working poor that he helped to be working poor, the unemployed that he helped to BE unemployed, and anyone who disagrees with Republican ideology no matter what their economic status may be. Every dollar they own is testament to how much they really do not care about the average person. They don't care a whole lot.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I missed the debate but after this headline is on buzz I have a question, ---

Is Romney capable for handling president post?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I don't blame her one bit.

Why anyone would want that job is beyond me. Every president ages 15 years in just four. It is very hard on the family.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join