It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable Facts, Something to Take Your Mind Off The Heavy Stuff.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
From what I heard, dolphins are sexual creatures and don't associate "rape" as a bad thing like we do. They just swim there and take it because sex is fun to them. Us on the other hand have created a society where sex must be between two people in love or two people of general interest unless it's a glory hole lol! I'm not saying either way is better, just saying that maybe dolphins are trying to make human-dolphin hybrids.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thank you NoRegretsEver! Your post was a refreshing change. Excellent work on your part please keep them coming

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm still looking at my thumb.

hm?

Ah,right....

dolphin rape is getting suspicious amounts of attention....

If it was a lady dolphin trying to get hot on a man....what would you say to her that makes sense?

(to get rid of her)

(obviously)

"honey,seriously,ya need to go clean your teeth...I mean it,you're like......wheeeeew!"

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Serious, i even thought that the Hutchison Effect was debunked even here on ATS. so how am i supposed to take OP serious....?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be
Serious, i even thought that the Hutchison Effect was debunked even here on ATS. so how am i supposed to take OP serious....?

Your not supposed to take me seriously.... I brought the info and you research for facts or non facts. There is a clear divide between those that think its either true or false.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
hehehe, no offense meant, forgot to mention that

But i looked up, into H.E. theories, and now i remember which one was supposed to be fake. And it was the UFO... But is still don't believe the wire thing, if you know what i am talking about.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thought I would stop by and add some new one....

Those crazy scientists

Thought this was hilarious....

This I did not know....
This is how cashews grow.

Here is sand under a microscope.

There are more stars in space, then grains of sand on every beach on Earth.

This is one of my favs.

And a bit of humor before I go......

www.facebook.com...
unbelievablefacts.blogspot.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Don't know how I missed this one, but found the link from part 2.

Cracked up at the headphone thing. (Didn't work.)

The lifestraw, awesome.

Dolphin rape? 14 cases a year? Wow.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

Lichtenberg Figures: The Fractal Patterns of Lightning Strike Scars.

Being struck by lightning is a dangerous and scary experience and can even be fatal. Sometimes, the electrical discharge can leave a tattoo-like marking or scar known as a Lichtenberg figure. The patterns created are known to be examples of fractals.
Lichtenberg figures are branching electric discharges that sometimes appear on the surface or the interior of insulating materials. They are named after the German physicist Georg Christoph Lichtenberg, who originally discovered and studied them. When they were first discovered, it was thought that their characteristic shapes might help to reveal the nature of positive and negative electric “fluids”.

That's really awesome. Like snowflakes, lightning has a mathematical pattern. More intricate than ice.

This thread kicks ass. Gotta save it to the subscriptions.
edit on 14-2-2015 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join