It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable Facts, Something to Take Your Mind Off The Heavy Stuff.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

ya got me hahahaha... lol

At OP:

How could the story about goldeneye be true? That was one of my favorite games of all time. And the multiplayer was amazing...

Wow.

Definitely going to try the parsley one. I'm sure my kidneys could use a little attention.
edit on 9/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wonderful thread!! I've had them on my Facebook for sometime. I love the pictures!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah....Rape Cave sounds like some kind of college campus legend. And the idea of a dolphin pulling a Scorpion move with his wang (Get over here!!) *shudder*

Dont forget your WASP injection knives when going for a swim kiddies

If you're gonna go down...explode a few of those bastards along the way, lol

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Dolphins (along with chimps) and humans are the only animals that seem to have sex just for the pleasure of it. Dolphins raping other dolphins has been a known fact for awhile. That they are now raping humans doesn't surprise me a ton I guess. Just be careful with dolphin you get all cuddly with.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am not sure why this occurred to me but "Dolphin Rape Cave" struck me as a possible name for a band

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
"Dolphin Rape Cave" possibly the most disturbing and funniest statement I've ever heard..Unbelievable..Reminds me of the "rape holes" my neighbors dog used to dig in it's backyard..There where two dogs, one big and one small, and the bigger one would try to have it's way with the smaller one..So the little dog had strategic holes dug all around the backyard so when the big one came looking for it it would jump in one of the holes and hide. It was quite comical to watch..My neighbor is the one who came up with the name for the holes. We would sit there, drink beer, and watch all of this unfold.

The Lifestaw is the greatest thing ever...Who ever invented that needs to get a Nobel Prize
edit on 30-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

I have a feeling that this new term will never leave me.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

I hear ya on that..I moved away from the neighbor with the dogs years ago, but i still use that term all the time..This dolphin one is 10 x's better...I don't ever see myself not using that one

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Those wasp injection knifes are a blast to play with. My buddy owns a scuba store down here in South Florida, and we take those knifes out in the backyard and explode all kinds of fruits with'em... I can only imagine what it would do to something alive..Sweeelll...Splat...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Cool thread.

I find Lincolns watch kinda odd and may be a Hoax. I say this because the civil war was Not about slavery at all. The slaves getting free was an outcome of the Union winning because they had to put down the plantation holders who were financing the Confederate side of the war. At the time the war started, there was no talk of liberating the slaves. Even many Northerners and black peoples had slaves. There was no way this watch repairman could have thought the first shot of the war would have anything to do with slavery - and to suggest that the watch makers intelligence on the war was better than the Presidents.. now that's just silly.

Not to mention, if you zoom in, the engravings in the watch do not match exactly what was reported to us. For one example, the word "president" is not there from what I saw. I saw the word "government". Some is unreadable to me on my Android but instead of "the first shot" it seems to mention something about the "rebels", and Fort McHenry or something or other...but maybe it does say "the first shot" below that in the hereforto unintelligible areas...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

when I first read about that "dolphin rape cave" I laughed uncontrollably, but after a few secs went by and I realized it wasn't a joke I was like

I thought to myself everything ok this can't be true and "pics or didn't happen" but then found some evidence sooo enjoy

Watch this whole vid below

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
And i though dolphins were smart.....what are they doing screwing humans....... never here of this reported, though i guess....would you ?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Holy cow .. I'm crying over this little bit here:

We tracked one of the decoys to an underwater cave where it had been repeatedly raped and torn apart by the dolphins. ”

these usually occur near the shore where victims are able to escape before they can be dragged into a dolphin rape cave.

Just... WTF? I don't know what's more frightening .. they fact that a dolphins penis acts like an arm and can wrap around you, the fact that there are gang raping dolphins in the first place, or that they keep their victims in a rape cave and rape its corpse.

Seriously.

WTF

I can never look at a dolphin the same again!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Thanks for one of my all time favorite threads

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The Hutchinson effect is most likely a hoax...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I call hoax on the dolphin rape claims. If dolphins were raping people at such rates, somebody would have made a movie long ago, lots of movies.

That did prompt me to look up the facts about the dolphin penis, and apparently they do have such abilities. I'm envious.

mobile.theweek.com...enises-on-earth
edit on 30-9-2012 by poet1b because: Typo

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Some more unbelievable facts....

In Oakville Washington, it once rained gelatinous blobs that contained human white blood cells.

The townspeople of Oakville, Washington, were in for a surprise on August 7, 1994. Instead of their usual downpour of rain, the inhabitants of the small town witnessed countless gelatinous blobs falling from the sky. Once the globs fell, almost everyone in Oakville started to develop severe, flu-like symptoms that lasted anywhere from 7 weeks to 3 months. Finally, after exposure to the goo caused his mother to fall ill, one resident sent a sample of the blobs for testing. What the technicians discovered was shocking – the globs contained human white blood cells. The substance was then brought to the State Department of Health of Washington for further analysis. With another startling reveal, they discovered that the gelatinous blobs had two types of bacteria, one of which is found in the human digestive system. However, no one could successfully identify the blob, and how they were connected to the mysterious sickness that plagued the town.

Seriously why hasnt anyone figured this one out yet?? Yuck!!!

I'm pretty sure this is a hoax as well...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
dolphin "rape" videos

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Guess now we know why they say if you forget something, go back to where you thought of it. I don't know how many times I've forgot something, retraced my steps and it came back. Maybe next time my wife gets mad at me, I'll get her to walk through a doorway.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I was measuring my thumb.
edit on 30-9-2012 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Shocked and concerned this is the first i have heard about rapist dolphins. I always thought they were docile and in some cases even protective of people in the water that encounter them.... Not trying to take up for rapist dolphins but it is an animal and these animals are often trained to do certain things.

now look at the videos of the women sitting and waiting to be pounced. they are totally expecting to be pounced, but the dolphin is just getting a tease. what if these rape cases are learned behavior from a obviously pretty widespread trick that is being encouraged?

How unfortunate if dolphins have to take the blame for an increasingly learned behavior.

As funny as it may seem, I think we should probably be more careful with animals.

How are they going to understand "no means no" much less proper after sex etiquete as in not raping someone to death.... and that penis did not look like a grabby arm type of thing.

I certainly hope this rape/death part is a hoax although I've known for some time about the humping and even heard of lore of humans and dolphins having sex... not rape but consenting on the part of the human whether not the dolphin understands it.
edit on 30-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join