It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK PM is desperate to betray Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Never in my life have I heard a UK Prime Minister that is so desperate to betray us as Cameron is today.
He has been sending secret defence data to countrys that have never agreed on anything the UK has ever ask for, he has given France & Germany secret data of our UK defence projects that even British people are not privy too, he has made a deal with France & Germany to buy all of the UK defence equipment builders, he only wants Germany & Frence & American workers involved in project building but at the same time he knows we have 9 million workers out of work, growing bigger by the day.
Cameron is a traitor to British workers, our Army, Navy, Air force, and it's people, how come we have not lynched him yet? ops yes I forgot John Major (Tory) removed the British law in 1990s when in office to hang for Treason, so mad Cameron knows he's safe.
With mad men in power like Cameron the UK people don't need an enemy of the state, and most Tory & Leb dem MP's don't support Cameron in his idea either as they know the dangers it brings.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I dream that one day we will have his head on tower bridge,treason laws or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
We don't have any defenses anyway. Our entire Trident System is operated by the US.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Not even close, as someone that has worked at AWE I can tell you that's complete nonsense.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by redandblue

So the US have no involvement within the trident systems? expand on you one liner.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I don't see any need to, you cast out a blanket statement one liner and you got one in return but I'll bite and I see you've already changed tack from the US operating the entire system to just having involvement so you've probably realised the error in your initial one liner anyway.

Considering the nature of Trident it may surprise you to know that any and all information you could ever want to dig up on it is readily available for all to research. The agreement with the US hasn't significantly changed since we had Polaris and I don't think Mrs T would have been able to threaten Buenos Aires with a nuke if we didn't have had an independent nuclear deterrent that we had full control over. The same is true today, so yes there's US involvement as there is in many defence related fields but in terms of operational freedom, we run our own show with full autonomy.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

How do you know all this? Do you have links to any articles to back up your claims? I am just surprised I have not read about any of this before.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
How do I know all this? well mostly because I can read papers, it is on page 2 of the Daily Mail today, it has been on UK Defence forums Cameron has left Britain naked from arms and personel since he got in office in 2010, just when the world is at it's most dangerous now, he gave our only Aircraft Carrier away & Jump Jets within hours of getting in Downing Street, he has gave our ship building firms to god knows who, he has had meeting about BAE Defence contracts that effect NATO but decided to go over Americas head with it, yes we know Cameron is a no gooder for us in the UK.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
How do I know all this? well mostly because I can read papers, it is on page 2 of the Daily Mail today, it has been on UK Defence forums Cameron has left Britain naked from arms and personel since he got in office in 2010, just when the world is at it's most dangerous now, he gave our only Aircraft Carrier away & Jump Jets within hours of getting in Downing Street, he has gave our ship building firms to god knows who, he has had meeting about BAE Defence contracts that effect NATO but decided to go over Americas head with it, yes we know Cameron is a no gooder for us in the UK.

I am no fan of cameron but lets be serious the daily mail is hardly a reliable source for anything other than casual racism and blatant falsehoods

peace

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Trident was cheaper for being a US franchise: Britain leases its nuclear missiles from the US and its submarines creep across the Atlantic to pick them up from a base in Georgia. Britain also relies on US software and US satellites for missile-targeting information.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I read an entire paper some where that describes the working of the system in a lot more detail, it also highlighted the fact that the US are pivvy to more information the system than the UK are, some of the information, is actually classified for US eyes only.

Add that to this: www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Trident was cheaper for being a US franchise: Britain leases its nuclear missiles from the US and its submarines creep across the Atlantic to pick them up from a base in Georgia. Britain also relies on US software and US satellites for missile-targeting information.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I read an entire paper some where that describes the working of the system in a lot more detail, it also highlighted the fact that the US are pivvy to more information the system than the UK are, some of the information, is actually classified for US eyes only.

Add that to this: www.telegraph.co.uk...

While that was a pretty shameful episode. It doesn't really change the price of fish.

Operational control of the UK deterrent is under control of the UK government.

The US could withdraw logistics support if they wanted to, for the missile. They can not impede the use of those missiles already serviceable in the inventory, or deployed.

The atomic devices themselves are British in their entirety.

We have the capability to design a new indigenous ballistic missile, its just unnecessary and expensive.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It seems that most of our 'British' politicians just want to betray our country and sell off our companies/heritage/gold etc.
I wish somebody would explain why they want to ruin our country.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

What one must remember is that Cameron, BJ 'the village idiot' and all the rest of the tories, would sell their own Granny!
They really are that stupid, ignorant and greedy.
Plus Cameron lies. He scoffed at guffered at the mention of an airport in Kent. Yet all the so called experts are now ready to draw up the plans.
Who is paying them? The taxpayer?
I'm embarrassed people couldn't see through them before.
Pure evil and voted in yet again!

top topics

join