Has anyone ever experienced Telepathic communication!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This sounds crazy i guess, there are three occassions when i encountered situations where i was participant in telepathy.

The first one was when i was a kid i heard a womans voices speak to me, or should i say womans as there sounded to be a couple of them. I was laying in bed wide awake and it was pitch black in room and the voices spoke to me which freaked me out. The next day i checked the window for entry and found the steel frame had been cut with a perfect straight incision.

The second was a situation which was equally bizzare as a adult mabey ten years ago I was walking my dog out at night and the air was very still, however the sky was blanketed in low altitude cloud cover. I could see a Red ball Ufo skimmed under the clouds deliberately in my direction and stop right over me under the cloud cover. I was concerned for our safety so i projected a thought at it and told it to F... off. Amazingly it responded by cloaking itself right in front of my eyes looking up at it. I estimate its circular diameter size comparable to air bus. I was walking near secluded track at the time.

The third was about a year ago i crashed over friends house and her cat jumped and lay in front of me leaning on my body as i was half consciousess. and it telepathically said my name something like hi michael im just gonna nap here.

So there it is and all bizzare as they sound thats how it happened.

edit on 29-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It takes a certain kind of mind to be aware, I believe. There is so much damn noise in our physical world, that we are inundated constantly with perpetual nonsense. Our brains filter out pretty much everything around us that will not feed us, root us, or kill us.

This is why I think savants are keyed in on a special level. Cannot function in society, but man the brightest and most intelligent or creative minds alive. They can do amazing things.

I think sometimes, life throws a curve ball and a baby is born that can still function in society, but has the ability to be acutely aware of what you say.

It's not filtered out as irrelevant noise in a world full of noise.

I used to think I was like that, but years and years and years and years of drink made that an impossibility. Unless you count dreams.. where everything is evil.. Sums up my world anyway.

We're AM radios.. being flooded with so much noise we've developed natural filters to weed out random noise and focus on certain reality. We are most likely always capable of receiving thoughts.. I know my pets are acutely aware of what my intent is before I imply it with action.. lol, even spelling the world V.E.T. makes my poor woofy run into another room.

But with the right mind.. sure.. I don't see why not at all.

I've had more than enough random-chanceless-truth appear before me to know something is not always as it seems.

and then I'm always stuck in this uber desperate reality where no matter how nice I am in real life, I'm always crapped on to the extreme by all and sundry. Karma, they say, will pay me for my actions... yeah well, if I die and I'm still without satisfaction, I'm coming back as a bloody ghost. and I will amytiville everyone..

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I think you are right on with the assertion that the telepathic ability is hindered because of the irrelevant noise in a world full of noise blocks it function. Your reference to radio stations just gave me some memories. On occassions when dreamining i can hear radio stations and listen to the talk chat.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Short answer: Yes.
Slightly longer answer: Wish I could tell you about the main good ones here on the forum.

Other than that sometimes me and my girlfriend have conversations with our eyes, but we don't honestly hear words so.. (doesn't count)

I sometimes here peoples thoughts randomly with no control. Rarely this happens like 8 times in my life.. I'll be sitting somewhere and hear my name being called and go to the person who was calling me and they're looking all confused at me, like
"I didn't say anything."
"But you called me."
"Well I needed you to get this thing down and I was thinking about calling you."

It happens more with my girlfriend, and it makes us argue cause I'm responding to some thought and then she has to make sure I know she never said anything.. Only to then admit she was thinking it..

I talked to a plant once. I was meditating a lot back then. One time I meditated and got this vibe like "Look." Just a feeling, no words. I opened my eyes in the correct direction, and there was this bush sitting there. It then sent Love at me, and so I responded in kind. Plants are really nice beings by the way.

After that I could feel all plants energy. One time I even felt an area of grass, and I was basically the grass. I just LOVED the sunlight stretching up into it's essence felt SOO good. It was like the Sun was God, man...

but I have since become a heavy drinker and lost all that..

In reference to the noise of the world. I have some recommendations. If you want to try anything involving the mind at higher frequencies you are going to want to be outside of cities. At the very least you need to turn off all your lights and absolutely make sure radios and TVs are off. Old TVs (cubed kind) especially need to be off cause they emit this high pitched buzz that is the same frequency as your brain when it's in a highly energetic meditation state.

If you don't know the sound I mean just turn up an old TV all the way but have it on an AV Channel not in use, Or have it muted.. It's like EEEEEEEEEE, and it just cancels out your signal hardcore.
edit on 9/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

If you don't know the sound I mean just turn up an old TV all the way but have it on an AV Channel not in use, Or have it muted.. It's like EEEEEEEEEE, and it just cancels out your signal hardcore.

I always ensure TV is off when i sleep. I dont watch it much anyway. The commonality in my experiences was always night time. Im in dark its silent. Two experiences im in physical proximity to a dog or cat.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Hey there again AthlonSavage,

I have had many telepathic conversations and dialogue with spirits in both my personal life and during W.I.S.P.S investigations ... although I certainly don't consider myself 'telepathic' any more than I would consider myself 'psychic' ... it just seems to be a form of communication that lies innate within us until we have call to use it (for me at least).

The most amazing experience with telepathic communication for me has to be when I was introduced to a being who gave her name as 'Khya' ... rather than repeat it all over again here and risk derailing your thread here are links to two threads that I wrote about the experience ... if you decide to read then you need to know that the OP of both threads needs to be read so that you have the whole amazing set of event's of this one single night (changed my life) !

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (Part 1);
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (Part 2);
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy. Woody

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks woody for links. I will read through them tommorow morning its a getting late here now. Im sure it will be good read as i find you interesting.
The tarot reading you did on me was accurate, although i feel there is something still hidden and im not seeing it, It may even be a person. Time will reveal the puzzle.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The telepathy that I have experienced have involved whole blocks or total concepts in entirety, instantaneously. I always expected telepathy would be words, sentences that would appear in my head, but if you think of it, that would be an extremely inefficient method of communication, whole concepts is the way to go and it avoids the language barrier totally.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yes, I have too on a few occasions.

Once on a tube train in London with a total stranger. I could feel her trying to know what I was thinking. So I said (without speaking) "your just being nosey" We were not really looking at each other, just sort of in the other persons direction. She 'said' back to me "What do you care, I'm getting off at the next stop any way" And sure enough, a minute or two later the train pulled into the station and she got up, and with a glance, got off the train.

Another time was with my wife, we were laying on our backs on the bed looking at the ceiling so we couldn't see each other. We had a whole chat about something, then one of us realised we had not said a word the whole time. This freaked us both out totally.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Good point about telepathy involving whole concepts. What the human being is capable across the band of awareness he/she lives in is incredible.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

Another time was with my wife, we were laying on our backs on the bed looking at the ceiling so we couldn't see each other. We had a whole chat about something, then one of us realised we had not said a word the whole time. This freaked us both out totally.

I have read about the idea of collective dreaming where two people fall asleep unknowingly where it appears to them they are still awake, and occupy the same dream and talk in it just like they were awake. Might be an explanation to this interesting event experienced.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yes tons of times.
Main one was the most funny.

My eldest has to wear orthotics in her shoes as she has EDS- a connective tissue problem that makes her ankles weak. One day she was looking for her orthotics and my youngest heard her say 'Where are my bloody f***ing orthotics?' Not out loud.
Well we were incredulous, as she is a goody two shoes (as I was) and she as a toddler would tell me off for swearing, it came as quite a shock. I said what did you say and my youngest couldn't believe what she heard. Took a while to get my eldest to admit what she said in her head. LOL
Now the youngest and I have a good laugh about that one.

I have heard my eldest ask me if I wanted a cup of tea and I replied yes. She said haven't asked you yet.

I gave my gift of clairaudience/telepathy to someone and he said how do you cope? It's so noisy. So I had to give him a variable switch so he could turn it down. He had to turn it to 5 out of 10.
It does explain why I didn't need to talk till I was 2 and half yrs (my mum had it too.). I was 14 months when my sister was born and my mum used to tell me a story, that whenever my mum had forgotten some lotion or powder, while doing my sister's nappy changing, I used to toddle off and get it without being asked.

And I know when someone doesn't like me or when they are lying.

He gave me the ability to see auras. I still can't see them-haven't quite worked out why yet. My youngest has seen auras, so it is kinda bumming me out.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Back in high school I had a telepathic experience with a high school teacher. I was reading a book written early in the 1900's on psychic abilities and in class I tried to do the telepathy experiment and sent my teacher an image as he was sitting at his desk. All of a sudden he looks up and right at me and says goat, smiled, and looked back down at whatever he was doing. I was sending him an image of a goat.

That's about it.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have not had a telepathic experience before, I have never heard anybodies voice in my mind.

But there are a few experiences that make me wonder if we can pick up on peoples thoughts without us even noticing or understanding it may of occurred.

Numerous times i have been sat there thinking about something for a few minutes, then somebody in the same room will talk about that exact subject, or when answering questions, the person will ask a question you have no idea about, and they are stood there with the answers on a sheet, but you get a answer pop into your head so you go with it as a guess, and it was correct.

Things like that makes me wonder if we are picking up on peoples thoughts without actually being aware of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If half the stories on this site where true, it would be pretty ****ing amazing..... I would have had communicated with, a Wizard, Telepathic people, Psychics, Arch Angel Michael, Arch Angel Daniel, Time travelers, Abductee's, World traveling Prophets, Quite possibly Jesus himself...... And who knows what other alter ego's i didn't mention.... But still, wouldn't that be FAN*****NGTASTIC

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
If half the stories on this site where true, it would be pretty ****ing amazing..... I would have had communicated with, a Wizard, Telepathic people, Psychics, Arch Angel Michael, Arch Angel Daniel, Time travelers, Abductee's, World traveling Prophets, Quite possibly Jesus himself...... And who knows what other alter ego's i didn't mention.... But still, wouldn't that be FAN*****NGTASTIC

Cool story bro. Way to lump it all together as if the OP was responsible for all those atrocities in your consciousness. Nope you will not have experienced anything strange for if you had you'd change your tune, while still only believing about 15% of these tales. That's about how many I find truthful.

Jesus is cool by the way. Oh wait you just reminded me.. When he talked to me it was telepathic, I never really thought about that one, but he never moved his mouth. Haha you'd like him he's very stern and to the point.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by dayve

Cool story bro. Way to lump it all together as if the OP was responsible for all those atrocities in your consciousness. Nope you will not have experienced anything strange for if you had you'd change your tune, while still only believing about 15% of these tales. That's about how many I find truthful.

Jesus is cool by the way. Oh wait you just reminded me.. When he talked to me it was telepathic, I never really thought about that one, but he never moved his mouth. Haha you'd like him he's very stern and to the point.

Actually this story fits right in, the OP claims to have telepathically communicated with a cat, as you can see i put "telepathic people" on that list.. And your jumpin on my post because you seem to believe it. Well i dont.... And i've experienced quite a bit, but i dont see the point on sharing it with the internet. Thats just me tho... I'm still waiting to meet Captain Crunch, so if you see him, point him in my direction..

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I forgot this... I have also had a conversation with one of my rabbits.

We discovered that two of our rabbits had been experimented on as I have a city buster organite right near them.
The gits were beaming in our house.

One of the rabbits was the most sweetestbut she had been a runt and had not been expected to live.
Started to get very upset and her big sister in the same cage got very protective of her.
I thought the big sis had done something to her lil sis, till I asked the brother in another cage, who had done the 'deed'. (I am not telling you what the experimenters did.)
He told me 'men had come in the night and did the 'deed'.

My eldest didn't believe me, till she cuddled the lil sis and asked her, by sending her a picture of the deed being done by her big sis. There was no reaction.
Next she sent lil sis a picture of the deed being done by a man. The rabbit started vocalising, sounding like a cry and tried to get off her lap. Lil sis actually pissed herself in fear. This rabbit loved humans, as she was hand fed from two days old.

But if I ever find out who did this, I will ask God for the seven times revenge, as that experimenting led to her early death.
If they go to Hell, then I pray that they have this done to them forever. I have forgiven them but I am never forgetting. What you sow, you will reap.

This is one of those times I wished the UK had less strict gun laws.
And I don't really care if you believe me or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I never really thought of spirit contact as telepathic. In fact, I never really thought about how they are able to get the images to someone. Interesting. I know it comes through the same area as the imagination, so yeah, I guess it would be telepathy, that's very cool.

If that is the case then I have experienced it a lot lol

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm fairly sensitive, and I "hear" thoughts, images, emotions better than words.

Once, about 20 years ago, I was sitting at a dining room table with several friends and a few new-comers. My buddy was talking about a girl he had met, and I zoned out. Across from me was a pretty girl, whom I had just met and barely spoken with. I "imagined" a glowing red line, connecting our heads, across the table. I visualized a "knock" and sent it up the line, like a bubble, similar to an old cartoon, where the hero speaks under water, releases and air bubble -- which rises to the surface -- and finally makes the sound of his voice. The knock was like a "Hey there, I'm Chance, nice to meet you." and she looked directly at me, and I "hear" her reply. "I'm Stephanie," she said without words or gesture. I visualized a meeting place for our "minds," halfway between us, suspended over the table, and was stunned when I could feel her thoughts and unspoken words through it. At one point, she indicated attraction and availability, and I "asked" if she wanted to go somewhere where we could be alone, and she got up, walked around the table, and touched me on the shoulder before walking to the front door. We dated for 11 months.

Was it ESP? I can't say for sure, but it was definitely a strong, non verbal connection. She remembered the events pretty much the same way....

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join