It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two strange triangular objets and simmetrical complex structure in Sinus Meridiani on Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Even if we accept your images just the way they are, Arken, I see no way that they can be interpreted to be any three dimensional object. No shadows, no depth, no nothing...

You're trying to say they are some sort of triangular craft. In my opinion (which carries just as much weight as yours, Arken) you have to be high or completely deluded to see that in the photos you posted.

Anyway, Arken, isn't it about time for you to shift focus and start arguing something other than what you started out arguing? Maybe something about the photos being manipulated by some shadowy cabal? Then you'll call for the original photos. Those will be provided to you but you won't accept them. Then the name-calling will begin in earnest.

Sad. If you put this energy into some real research, maybe you would really turn up a real conspiracy. It might not be as glamorous as aliens on Mars or whatever your latest delusion is, but still...
edit on 29/9/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

I know that Dali was ahead of his time, but wow.
Perhaps this is an early version of:

Apparition of a Face with a Fruit Dish on a Beach

Most of Dali's landscapes look like they're on Mars.

If you look in the upper Left, you can even see Phobos.

Methinks that if anyone qualifies as suspect for being a zOmgAliens, it's our boy Dali.

Seems legit.

edit on 29-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join