It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful and Relaxing Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
If you're chillin' out relaxing or having trouble sleeping this music is some of the most calming, beautiful music I've ever heard..If you're in the right state of mind it can even invoke some emotions out of you. I still can't believe this came from a video game. This is movie quality stuff. I love this game so i am a bit biased
..If anyone likes this I'll post the other 2 videos. Ah, what the hell here ya go. Here's the other 2

edit on 29-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: added vids

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I love this type of music.
snf

One more.

edit on 29-9-2012 by tanda7 because: add

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Nice tunes..Thanks for those

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Beautiful and soothing. Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the other posters choices as well. Nice thread!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
reply to post by tanda7

Nice tunes..Thanks for those

I'm happy you enjoyed them, I very much enjoyed yours as well.
This one features the Hang Drum.
A truly fascinating sound.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

I have never heard of the Hang Drum before. Very cool instrument. Reminds me of the Steel Drums I see the guys playing on the beach here in South Florida. This Hang Drum sounds more defined though. Maybe because he's using his hand instead of a drum stick with rubber tips. I very much dig this music in this video. It's going in my bookmarks. Thanks man

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

You're welcome. Yeah that hang drum really gets to me. There are several cool vids on the ytube. Sort of has an eastern flavor. And I guess you see I have a soft spot for the native American flute.
And now for something completely different, you may have heard of these guys.
Dead Can Dance
Their music is very hit-or-miss for me, but this song is pretty good, and the vid is awesome. The images are from the movie "Baraka" which is basically one long music video. Very high quality. Its almost like an anthropology/nature documentary. The whirling dervishes in this vid near the 4 min mark are hypnotic.

Your turn, show me more of what you like.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join