It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible= Handbook for Homosapiens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To all, this post in know way, is meant to hurt, single out or even slander anyones personal beliefs. This is my interpetation to allow you all a diffrent view other than what you have been taught.

The Bible is nothing more than a book. Its paper, ink and written on how "One Man" changed his own destiny through all of the tribunials in life.
Most religions say; In the name of the "The Father", "The Son" and "Holy Ghost" Amen

What you are praying to is "yourself", if you are a "man" because this was evidentally written by a man, that had no true covictions for women or was more indepth about writing about himself.

You always have a Father which makes you a son. As a son you can also become a Father but actually both entities are actually the same person being looked at in diffrent aspects of himself. "The Holy Ghost"is nothing more than your own soul as some would say, or (Brain) by my interpetation.

Our "brains" are so complex that we have forgetton that we were all born by ourselves "Yes, we lived inside our mothers uterous but each one of us became exsistence on our own, we even as a sperm had the choice to attack the egg and begin a life in the form of a human or to live as a miniscul life form , we create our own destinys, accomplish things that seem impossible, we also do bad and make wrong choices as well, with wars, deadly disease, etc...

I understand this is just the ice berg and like I said if you would perfer I post this elsewhere I will, If you would like to understand more of this ideolgy, please let me know to keep posting..

Thanks,

Just My Thoughts

I know this is very hard to understand even harder to accept.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is not hard to accept or understand at all. I myself believe that the bible is a good guide to life. Sort of like Aesops Fables. While I dont take the stories in the bible literally, I do take them for what they are (to me), advice from years past, from a wisom we have yet to achieve.

I do believe there is a God, in some form. In my opinion, there are just to many perfect things in nature for there not to be. I think that weve figured out alot of the mysteries. Evolution, Higher Mathmatics, Art. These are all things we have discovered on our own, yet they must have been there already for us to have discovered them.

join