It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside The War From An Iraqi's Civilians Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I came across this article and man, did it hit me. I have wanted to find something or someone to share their first hand knowledge of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Up until now, I thought that it would be next to impossible. The Iraqi civilian paints a pretty clear picture of the opposing and or unanswered views and questions.. This person not only talks about the war but gives a pretty fair lesson in the recent history of Iraq, the Taliban and al - Qaida.

I had the privilege this week to meet someone online who is very special. A person having lived and witnessed what most of us at best, hear on the television or read about in a newspaper.. This is a lady from Tikrit Iraq. Her husband was killed as a fighter pilot for the Iraqi air force. She was not only born but also raised in Tikrit and has met Saddam Hussein personally 4 times. 3 of which were at her school, before his death.

They say in the interview that the US has a staff of 16,000 in it's Iraqi based U S Embassy.

why does the US embassy in baghdad need a staff of 16.000 people? 16.000??? you do not need 16.000 ambassadors Does it really have 16,000? yes is number is officially given number ok 16,000 not 1,600? exactly and, btw, 1.600 also was a really high number for an embassy in a nation that is bombed to ground

She goes on to explain the origins of the Taliban and a l - Qaida from what II understand there maybe a part 2 on it's way soon.

Here is the link to the full story...www.heavencanbefound.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
the u.s. "embassy" in iraq is nothing less than a fort.

like the medieval conquerors used to build to lay stake and secure vanquished territories.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

why does the US embassy in baghdad need a staff of 16.000 people? 16.000??? you do not need 16.000 ambassadors Does it really have 16,000?

US govt is using Iraq as a cover for intelligent operations in mideast.

Those people are at least commanding 8000 spies in Iraq.

Although I don't support Iranian occupied US embassy in 1979 , I am a fan of Iraqi occupy US embassy to uncover what 1600 intelligent commanders are doing in Iraq.

1600 intelligent officers in Iraq = US is occupying Iraq still

S+F for bringing this up

edit on 29-9-2012 by mideast because:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I didn't want any of the important points missed so I will post some of them ,

#1There are no more resources; then you go and steal other peoples wealth by war and btw make 16 trillion USD / year for selling your arms and destroy nations to grab their wealth / resources without paying the good price.

#2 Saddam Hussein was toppled at the moment he announced that Iraq would quit the petrodollar payment. This meant: the US needed to pay our oil in EURO. Imagine...the weak dollar, an artificial currency of less real value, only fixed by the chance to exchange goods for printed paper (dollars).

#3 So, from my experience, with the way the US is gaining influence and access to resources, it's pretty clear the US needs to do wars just to get this access without paying the fair price. Well, other do the same, of course, the French gained 35% of Libyan oil exports. 35 percent !!! Imagine !!

#4 And now, Obama recently said, Iraq should not attempt to improve its bilateral relations to Syria.... What is he to tell us whom we like or not?

#5 I must say I disagree to what happened to the US ambassador to Libya. I feel pity for him and his family and i hope his soul may rest in peace with God, but, there is a story behind the story and I fear this story is not communicated in the US. He had been CIA agent in Libya, being involved into smuggling arms to the rebels and hunting Gaddafi

#6 it is of course the al Qaida that you name terrorists in Libya but freedom fighters in Syria as they perform the proxy war against the Syrian nation.

#7 Do you know the number of Iraqi Christians the US allowed asylum - after 2003?
I can tell you the numbers of Iraqi Christian refugees.

22.000 to jordan
40.000 to Egypt, Libya
10.000 to Turkey
2.400.000 to Syria
that's all, and about 1000 to Europe

edit on 29-9-2012 by CherubBaby because: Added txt, typo

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Some powerful statements from the other side. There was always a tacit belief in the war for oil status of this engagement. CIA ties to and funding of all those who eventually become persona non grata are also documented if not broadcasted.

It's confronting to have the U.S. described as imperialistic. There is almost nothing of this imperialism which filters down to the ordinary person in America. Imported goods for mass consumption are inferior and sometimes toxic. Wages are dropping or non-existent. People who never dreamed of welfare are waking to a brave new world. Gas prices have skyrocketed to the point where taking a job that requires a commute needs to be weighed against the salary. Energy prices are out the roof. Land and home values are out the bottom.

Someone is profiting here but it's not the American people. In many ways, we've been had by the same enemy. Our rights litter the streets like so much garbage.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I have no way of knowing. I don't doubt you though. I would like to call your attention to some of the other things the Iraqi civilian has to say. as in my last post.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I just hope that others read what you have said in this Luxor. What a deep, deep truth you speak, not to mention a perfect description.. Thanks for your contribution and take care

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Great find!

I wish more people on ATS will read this interview.

As you later quoted she says:

There are no more resources; then you go and steal other peoples wealth by war and btw make 16 trillion USD / year for selling your arms and destroy nations to grab their wealth / resources without paying the good price.

Besides the above mentioned motive, am I not correct in saying that the other monster motive is that they need to bring all the countries not in debt to the world bank to follow protocol and loose their freedom as an independent nation?

When will man understand that he cannot actually own anything! We are mere visitors to this planet and borrowers of material goods.

It reminds me of this story:
Two children were building sandcastles on the beach. A wise man asked them why they are building the castles. The first child said that he is building it to have fun.
The second child replied that he wants to have the best castle on the beach, that it will stand there for ever, that it will always be his and that he will be known forever as the child who built the biggest best castle. Needless to say that this child was not having fun, did not enjoy the process and was constantly tense in his mind fearing other castle builders and very fearful of failure.

Soon the sea washed both castles away. The child that had fun carried on with his life, unperturbed and content.
The second child became very angry, violent, intolerent and set out to concur the entire beach.

This is the sad state of our lives here. We set out to concur while we are mere players on the beach. In terms of the human soul we are on this planet but a very short while, yet we take it so serious, turn it into a competion agains others and ourselves.

And then there are those countries who set out to have it all. Yet, when the individual instigators die.... what do they really have?

Exactly the same as the poorest Ethiopean. Nothing in the material form.
Nothing at all.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Sorry for not replying to you soon. I have been busy but wanted to let you know I believe you are right on the money in what you say. These rats know that if they control the wealth or debt of a country they control its" Everything "

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was referred to this thread by mideast. It deserves more discussion than it has received. May I offer a different view?

The $16 trillion figure is wildly incorrect. The US doesn't even get close to $100 billion.

WASHINGTON — Weapons sales by the United States tripled in 2011 to a record high, driven by major arms sales to Persian Gulf allies concerned about Iran’s regional ambitions, according to a new study for Congress.

Overseas weapons sales by the United States totaled $66.3 billion last year, or more than three-quarters of the global arms market, valued at $85.3 billion in 2011. Russia was a distant second, with $4.8 billion in deals.

www.nytimes.com...

As far as robbing Iraq of it's assets, what assets? Are you talking about anything besides oil? The US isn't getting the oil, just about everybody else is. Al-Jazeera notes that the companies allowed to work the Iraqi oil fields were determined by an open and transparent auction process, and the largest field didn't go to an American company, but rather a joint operation by Malaysian and British companies. China was also listed as a successful bidder, and Angola was mentioned as the sole, and unsuccessful bidder on another field. No American company is mentioned in the article.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
thanks for posting.

its different from the regular voices we hear.

new topics

top topics

join