Becoming a threat to TPTB (the powers that be)

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
lets ASSUME that we live in a highly complex and realistic virtual reality and we are Artificial Intelligence.


how would we get the attention of the higher-ups?
the "creators" or the people who keep everything running smoothly (not the police or any of that, lets ASSUME theres a higher power)

in other words, how would we become a THREAT in the matrix?


this is just a discussion, lets keep it fun and interesting.
any and all ideas and criticism are welcomed.




posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


Presuming your hypothetical is correct then id say the download link for our reality is what we perceive as our subconscious. Therefore to get heir attention so to speak you would need to achieve a waking dream state and enter the uplink through the subsconcious portal. What you end up finding their is anyones guess. Another maze, another world or mabey standing right their next to the controllers themselves.



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


You mean if this is all just a full on, super version of the game "The Sims"???

In that case, just keep walking into your couch until you wet yourself and starve to death. When I played that game that's the way my many failed characters managed to get my attention.


~Heff



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


Presuming your hypothetical is correct then id say the download link for our reality is what we perceive as our subconscious. Therefore to get heir attention so to speak you would need to achieve a waking dream state and enter the uplink through the subsconcious portal. What you end up finding their is anyones guess. Another maze, another world or mabey standing right their next to the controllers themselves.


I see. So how would one go about achieving this awakened dream state?

drugs, meditation, incantation, or sheer willpower?



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


You mean if this is all just a full on, super version of the game "The Sims"???

In that case, just keep walking into your couch until you wet yourself and starve to death. When I played that game that's the way my many failed characters managed to get my attention.


~Heff


sigh, its you.

anyway, yes thats what im talking about.
Isnt that basically what everyone is doing, just playing the game, doing whatever the one in command tells the character to do?
i dont want to keep playing this game but i dont want to see the GAME OVER screen either


if only there was a way to play another game




posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


First things first

the Matrix would use the "cops" and agents of the system to silence you if you
became a problem

Second

If that wasn't enough, matrix type system would simply DISABLE you on their end.
They would snuff you out of existence.

Third
If you want to grab their attention, and disappear, All you need to do is start
talking about them and get millions of people to start believing what you say.

You would be dealt with at that point.



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 



in other words, how would we become a THREAT in the matrix?


"Would you like to play global thermo-nuclear war?"

edit on 29/9/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


Or did TPTB make movies like the Matrix so people would always be hung up on these wild theories, hoping for some type of magical intervention, and never actually accomplish anything?


But, I'll play. I think an individual just has to concentrate on maximizing their power, and take that purpose where it leads them. Ignoring doubt, acting with complete confidence in the universe, and accepting oneself as a potential savior. No need to ask any high ups, accept the ultimate power within yourself.

Go get em.



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


I think the key to doing this in ancient times was a person would climb into the sarcophagus crypt in the great pyramid, the lid would be placed on top and they would suffer completely sensory deprivation which would induce lucid dreaming. I think they would leave their body and enter the pyramid shaft that points existing at angle shaft out of pyramid to the star constellation at Alpha Draconis. Then they would travel there in a instance and awake in the same crypt on a planet thta circles alpha draconis. I think they would port a person once a night, and once were all ported then basically all that was left wa sthe pyramid structures. So mabey the controllers live in Alpha draconis.
edit on 29-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


First things first

the Matrix would use the "cops" and agents of the system to silence you if you
became a problem

Second

If that wasn't enough, matrix type system would simply DISABLE you on their end.
They would snuff you out of existence.

Third
If you want to grab their attention, and disappear, All you need to do is start
talking about them and get millions of people to start believing what you say.

You would be dealt with at that point.


yes that i get, it would create its own self-sufficient defense mechanism that would deal with threats.
As for the disable, well it would be hard to avoid that.

the last one seems a bit more interesting, start an idea and spread it..but it would have to be something that challenged everything thats been programmed..it would have to overwrite and that would be next to impossible.



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 



"Would you like to play global thermo-nuclear war?"


lol no thanks, maybe some other time



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


Or did TPTB make movies like the Matrix so people would always be hung up on these wild theories, hoping for some type of magical intervention, and never actually accomplish anything?


But, I'll play. I think an individual just has to concentrate on maximizing their power, and take that purpose where it leads them. Ignoring doubt, acting with complete confidence in the universe, and accepting oneself as a potential savior. No need to ask any high ups, accept the ultimate power within yourself.

Go get em.


yeah that makes sense.
Why do we think we are alive? How can we tell if we're alive?

There should be thought of, a way to check self-existence. But the only way to know for sure is by death.

But when a human dies, it's because the brain dies, inevitably. A lack of oxygen, or just a downright smack to the brain. This would mean that our brains could be linked to an outside source. This means that we can tap into said outside source THROUGH the brain, yes?

so its all inside us, everything we need is already in us, we just need to learn how to reach in there and look around



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


sense deprivation induces lucid dreaming?

i'll have to try that.
Maybe thats a way to get inside my noggin



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


look for a movie called altered states staring William Hurt. Its made in 80s and explains it the mechanism well. After watching it you may reconsider trying, its risky. Probably why the ancients build pyramids to ensure it was done in a controlled manner.



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
in other words, how would we become a THREAT in the matrix?

Easy.

Become a strong believer in YHWH and read the bible.

Constantly wind up the elite with the fact that their NWO won't last forever and they are all going to sheol.

Remind them that 3 of the 200 fallen watchers rebelled so Judgement Day cannot be avoided even if all stargates are functioning at 100%.

Maybe post a picture of a real fallen seraph where the eyes are red and the skin is flaky blue/grey and not the initial bronze that it is when an angel is filled with the light of YHWH.

Finish it off by laughing in their faces.


Humiliation kills those filled with pride.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
if only there was a way to play another game


There is. Explore your conciousness.

This physical reality is like the Matrix. Its not real. Its a place where we learn from experiencing limitation.

You dont see secret societies studying the latest Fox News spectactle... because none of that matters. That stuff is like the attractions of an amusement park, along with the gossip, the celebrities and the fear.

They study the occult, ways to communicate with other alien species, their own conciousness etc. And there is vast secret libraries with that knowledge, and secret societies that study it.

The nazis were the last public government known to study it. After Hitlers faked death, none of that is in the public eye anymore. But it still goes on.

edit on 29-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Right now I see Illuminati control, who have used National Security as a reason
to lie to us and artificially hold back science and needed information, being
counted by continued warfare that make National Security issues being
uses against their control. As energy sources are required for National Security
the Illuminati control is broken.

Germany had secret energy source developments under their National Security
but lost to oil that took over any development and vaulted them. The inventors
of National Security took over the management of science information and
deployment of energy sources.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
lets ASSUME that we live in a highly complex and realistic virtual reality and we are Artificial Intelligence.


how would we get the attention of the higher-ups?
the "creators" or the people who keep everything running smoothly (not the police or any of that, lets ASSUME theres a higher power)

in other words, how would we become a THREAT in the matrix?


this is just a discussion, lets keep it fun and interesting.
any and all ideas and criticism are welcomed.


Let me assume you are saying that the human mind is highly correlated (divinely made or not) with cause and effect mechanisms that we identify as reality.

TPTB know those mechanisms better that we do and they probably stack the deck by raising us so as to give us predictable or useful thoughts, and behavior that makes us dependant on their system.

We can't do anything. The ball is in their court. Maybe they will make a mistake.

The best you can do is search for, and define the truest version of reality that a human mind can understand, and try to get everyone else to do the same. Each person has to find his own way to his own reality. Honesty is its own reward when expolring reality.

What do you know 100% for sure. Socrates didn't know anything 100%



posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
if only there was a way to play another game



You would have to write a new game at the very least. If you really want to impress TPTB you'll have to write a different kernel altogether. Yes, it'll be hard work which might take a lifetime in solitude without any attention or recognition except the negative like ridicule and disbelief. And when it's done there's still no recognition or any reward whatsoever as no one but whoever started it will know who did it out of trillions of souls. But at least everyone would be playing a better game.
edit on 7/10/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock
 


I find reading some NDEs very interesting when thinking along these lines , There's a Facebook group that post a lot of people's experiences as well as just online . Of course how you relate it to this topic would be just how the stories would feel to impact you I assume .
John





new topics
top topics
 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join